Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 3:55 PM, Bernise said:

Sorry it took so long to fix horse dick, I'm not playing sims that often anymore.

Yay! You're the best! Maybe I've learned my lesson about updating WW without checking if your pack is compatible. I feel like those dicks are a big part of my game now, lol.

Now if only they would add support for soft werewolf dicks in the body selector...

How do you keep the dicks selected for the animations ?

They seem to either have a default penis or just unequip it now (for both WW/DD) and I don't see them in body part selector in the respected options.

Used to not have this issue, but that was for a ancient version (think like 1.67 or 1.77 or something) that I used off and on to avoid updating for risk of issues.

Edit: Think I figured them both out, going to their options - WW=Has a penis + body select should be there. DD=CaS stand pissing+?Can pregnant then body select.

Still doing tests but think that it and it seems working.

Edited by lukashisuphola

Is there any chance you will make a more "average" version of the junk? Tbh, it's a bit too large for my taste, even though it fixes the issues with double legs when using WickedWhims mod.

I'd also appreciate if you could give any advice how to fix the double legs myself.

Edited by herpesschmerpes
12 hours ago, herpesschmerpes said:

Is there any chance you will make a more "average" version of the junk? Tbh, it's a bit too large for my taste, even though it fixes the issues with double legs when using WickedWhims mod.

I'd also appreciate if you could give any advice how to fix the double legs myself.

You can make it smaller/bigger using CSF (custom slider framework) - you can google it or DM me on LL and I can help you get it up and running.

if you're on a Patreon build of WW, you could also enable the experimental penis size manipulation toggle and it'll do wonders to make it smaller or bigger.

now, in regards to the double leg issue:

1. use planti paws

2. put on underwear

3. have genits on the sims

no other way, it's a limitation of how this game was made.

Digi paws kinda "break the rules" but a workaround becomes possible once you apply a "bottom part" 
so genits, underwear etc.

I don't make my sims naked without giving them genitalia, and the censor if I'm playing the game SFW helps hide it.

but if enough people request, I can make a quick fix (that would involve invisible underwear if you're so inclined to having them running around nude) - I know how.

disclaimer; I am not berni, but I'm as passionate about the furry mod for this game as Berni and other Furry CC creators are

here's my own thread on ll (disregard the FA screenshot preview, somebody posted about Sora's CC in there);

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
clarification

Hey I dunno if anyone else has had this problem but I'm having issues where the butt whenever a sex scene is happening or if the sim is taking a shower or using the toilet, the female sims butt looks deformed and wrong, and for the males, all the penis's are stretched to the center of the sims body. Whenever the male sims are naked and sit down their penis will just float in his torso. Anyway to fix this?

20221101124459_1.jpg

20221101123759_1.jpg

Edited by JustRoss

Hey, I'm having an issue where the penis applies properly when entering sex via WW, but then it becomes permanently affixed to that outfit in werewolf form. Is there a way to fix this? I don't want all of my werewolves running around hard all the time, but it would be nice for them to have dicks during animations. 

I don't know what's going on, but for the life of me, I cannot get the option to change the werewolf penis in the body selector to show up.

I'm at a loss because I have v1751 (Nov 3) and genuinely don't know what I did wrong.

EDIT: Figured it out, turns out these files don't have the tuning or whatever set to show up as werewolf penises.

Edited by GinsengKhan
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wickedsimmer628 said:

I'm really confused. I use this mod just so my werewolves won't have invisible penises while having sex and I really want them to have realistic red rockets like it shows in the photos but for some reason their penises are just the same color as their fur.

You can color them in CAS or use penis texture in tattoo section.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, tundrawolf42 said:

Can't seem to be able to adjust muzzle length anymore since latest game update.

Edit: Playing with CAS, found a work around that worked for me. Seems to be a problem with female sims only (atleast for me). Create a male sim, select the head, adjust the muzzle length, then switch to the female sim with the icon on the top left. Select the same head and it will be the same as what you adjusted on the male sim.

On 8/22/2022 at 12:29 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

this workaround is nice however doesn't help readjusting existing sims

i'll have to look into it, maybe i'll be able to update it.

Has anyone figured out what the problem is?

The workaround is fine when making a sim from scratch, less so editing an existing one: if you're like me and use a lot of modded body sliders, swapping to a masculine frame and then back to feminine resets the values.

I tried poking around in S4PE, but I'm not a coder and couldn't make sense of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 9:58 PM, Siemann said:

Has anyone figured out what the problem is?

The workaround is fine when making a sim from scratch, less so editing an existing one: if you're like me and use a lot of modded body sliders, swapping to a masculine frame and then back to feminine resets the values.

I tried poking around in S4PE, but I'm not a coder and couldn't make sense of it.

I've got an update on this!

I've poked at this for over 2 weeks and i've managed to fix it, I'll try to publish a functional solution for everyone soon.

I just need to make a makeshift download page ^^"

Update: you can download it here

Avoiding doubleposting
On 12/22/2022 at 10:16 PM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I've got an update on this!

I've poked at this for over 2 weeks and i've managed to fix it, I'll try to publish a functional solution for everyone soon.

I just need to make a makeshift download page ^^"

Update: you can download it here

The good news is, this fixes the SaveState mod.

The bad news is, Berni's heads use their own sliders, so it'll need its own patch. (I'm assuming Berni_muzzle_morph.package in Breni_Head [sic])

If it helps, I noticed the selection zone for muzzle size on the male body adjusts the upper lip width on female. I don't remember if this was a function in the pre-Werewolves version, but with any luck it's patchable in a way that we can use both sliders.

On 12/24/2022 at 6:48 AM, Roxie Lyerri said:

You're amazing thank you!

On 12/24/2022 at 5:19 AM, Siemann said:

The good news is, this fixes the SaveState mod.

The bad news is, Berni's heads use their own sliders, so it'll need its own patch. (I'm assuming Berni_muzzle_morph.package in Breni_Head [sic])

If it helps, I noticed the selection zone for muzzle size on the male body adjusts the upper lip width on female. I don't remember if this was a function in the pre-Werewolves version, but with any luck it's patchable in a way that we can use both sliders.

oh, I didn't know Berni's head didn't use the base furry mod slider. I'll try to fix that one as well then and I'll keep you guys updated

On 12/24/2022 at 6:48 AM, Roxie Lyerri said:

You're amazing thank you!

no, YOU are amazing thank you ^^"

Edit #1: Fixed, seemed to be similar issue wise. I'll have a link soon.

Edit #2: Fixed Berni's too, enjoy here

Edit #2