I've been playing around with the mod for a second time, so just wanted to share a little of my experience (only up to Beta 4).

"Joyful Followers tries to give your favorite Follower a new, playful, funny and humorous but also slightly nasty and mean personality!"

Spoiler

This is so perfect personality for my tastes! I really like the dialogue and how the follower is willing to purposely get you in trouble (or put you in the position you might be), that's really fun, I love that part of the mod the most! It would be cool if there were more of those moments and I can think of many opportunities in the game (vanilla scenes, quests, or factions) where the follower could do this, 'drop the player in it', so to speak, for their own amusement. Like, one of the very first scenes (in the Riverwood store) where the golden claw is discussed being stolen, the follower could say "hey, why is there something shiny in your pack?" ?

I liked the use of the pet collar, the dog collar (though mainly the dialogue and how it progresses, not really a fan of crawling). It's weird how the dialogue is as much (or more) a part of the fun as the devices themselves.

Other comments: I liked the pet collar because I got interaction with the follower I wouldn't normally in the mod, but that's also why it felt... a little inconsistent? Maybe if I'd triggered all the events up until then it would have (I still haven't experienced them all), but it just seemed a little extreme in terms of how the relationship had progressed? Particularly where in one of the dialogue responses she said about me making lots of people happy (though those scenes didn't trigger for me), and I thought "uhm, you gave me a collar that made me a naked whore, that's a big step for our relationship!!!?" ? The dialogue did a good job of addressing it (when she equipped it), but it still felt a bit... weird. Perhaps if there was dialogue after equipping the collar that had some kind of "woah, what did you give me?" and she says "how do you like it?" and there's some opportunity to control the MCM settings through negotiation? Like... "I knew it is your fantasy to be used by me", the player can acknowledge it and that would initiate the naked follower interaction. Idk. Does the night at the inn event have an early run of this?

With the traitor event, I was a little disappointed the follower didn't point me out (to start the quest) ? But, seriously, it was fun, I liked these. There was a problem with the sexy times, it kept bugging out and saying "no default anims found", or something about the alias being broken and timing out. I think I managed to fix it the first time by registering some additional animations with SLAL, but it didn't seem to fix it when I reloaded (even if I loaded the save with the anims registered) and no matter what, no subsequent scenes occurred between me and the cell residents. I didn't notice any further happenings and in one of the dialogues my follower said "you do realise there's nothing else going to happen?", which I assume was a "hey, stop waiting, you've seen everything" hint.

Edited by Tetras66
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 11:43 PM, Isildur1235 said:

How can I get Humliliation Flag? I can't get undressed event because of it. Also challenges did not trigger  when I played, no matter how many dungeons I entered.

I only got the challenges to work at certain Dwemer ruins, never any other dungeon. When outside there will very occasionally be a popup about them and if you go in it'll start.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 4:48 AM, Scrab said:

Not sure what youre asking

0.5.2 is the Version labeled as 0.5.2, and if youre not on LE you pick the one that isnt labeled LE?

I think they were confused by the lack of the B at the beginning. It confused my sleep deprived mind too for half a second before i just took the newest file lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2022 at 4:17 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

done reading the description but I still don't have a clear idea of what exactly this mod contains. My best guess is it's like Devious Follower?

Its another mod similar to DF and SubLola yes

The difference between this one and the other two would be that this one isnt aiming at slavery content per se, instead the mod focuses more on giving your companion mischievous character trait, making them play pranks or ask/trap you into ridiculous situations but without concrete intention to harm or 'own' you

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

Its another mod similar to DF and SubLola yes

The difference between this one and the other two would be that this one isnt aiming at slavery content per se, instead the mod focuses more on giving your companion mischievous character trait, making them play pranks or ask/trap you into ridiculous situations but without concrete intention to harm or 'own' you

Oh, so it's like a sub lola but mainly pranks?

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Oh, so it's like a sub lola but mainly pranks?

Depends on what you mean by "like a sub lola"

This followers relationship doesnt build on domination or some kind of submissive relationship, its just fun and games with a relationship thats mostly viewed as even from both sides (although the follower is the driving force in this relationship)

The follower here will never actively order you around and tell you what to do and if they do put you into uncomfortable situations its motivated by mischief, not out of a dominant attitude or a desire to control/enslave the player

Both mods do try to expand on radiant followers by adding some personality and events to them but thats pretty much about it. The flavor is very different compared to SubLola (or DF)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:09 PM, SevenK2021 said:

This mod does sound quite interesting. I am running devious followers atm, would that conflict with this one ?

No, tho I recommend not having the same follower be managed by both mods at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
Am 28.11.2020 um 20:25 Uhr sagte Scrab:

Der Mod belohnt Sie nicht für das Verlieren, es ist eines der Prinzipien, nach denen ich modde

Das heißt, wenn du es vermasselst, bestrafe ich nicht den PC, ich bestrafe den Spieler, und eine Möglichkeit, den Spieler zu bestrafen, besteht darin, den PC nicht zu bestrafen (denn das ist es, was der Spieler will; macht das Sinn?). Meine Philosophie orientiert sich am Spieler, nicht am PC oder dem Rollenspiel dahinter

Um auf Ihr Problem zurückzukommen, bedeutet dies, dass, wenn Sie (Sie als Spieler, nicht der PC) den Follower schlecht behandeln möchten, der Follower Sie nicht unterhalten wird (wieder Sie als Spieler, nicht der PC).

Ich weiß, dass diese Philosophie die Leute verwirren kann oder dass die Leute sie nicht mögen, aber mein Problem Nr. 1 bei den meisten NSFW-Mods hier ist, dass sie dich zwingen, zu verlieren, damit sie tun können, was sie verantwortlich machen, aber dann erlauben sie dir nicht zu spielen das Spiel nicht mehr - zumindest nicht so, wie Sie es sich wünschen. Sie müssen sich im Wesentlichen zwischen Skyrim und der Mod entscheiden.

Aus diesem Grund belohnt dich JF nicht mit Inhalten, wenn du anfängst herumzufummeln. Es ist nicht beabsichtigt, es soll Sie bei Ihrem Durchspielen begleiten, nicht Ihr Durchspielen definieren. Ist das sinnvoll?

Wenn Sie die allgemeinen Bestrafungen wirklich ausprobieren möchten, müssen Sie das OnHit-Ereignis erzwingen (vielleicht mehrmals, es ist zufällig), aber wenn Sie die neuesten Patchnotes lesen, sollten Sie verstehen, dass dies auch nicht ideal ist. 

Wir waren auch noch in der frühen Betaphase, was bedeutet, dass es nicht viel Inhalt gibt, also erwarte nicht zu viel. Es tut mir leid

(Übrigens sind generische Bestrafungen sowieso nicht allzu aufregend, wenn Sie mich fragen. Sie sind ziemlich generisch . )

the "usual" principle -> Sub makes mistakes and Top punishes Sub for it

Of course, Sub makes significantly more mistakes than Top would like - because Sub is only out for "punishment"...
..a person who finds it cool to suffer pain from being hit - will of course do everything to get more of these hits.
He degrades his top to -> "fulfiller of HIS OWN wishes"...
..thus the wishes of the top move into the background - in the end he is not primarily interested in responding to the wishes of the top.

The only way to break this is to do the following:
If the sub (due to mistakes he made himself) begs for punishment (e.g. punches), the only effective punishment -> is to refuse him the desired one - because from his point of view that is a reward...
..ergo means the answer from the top -> I will punish you with -> NO punches

yes - that's how real SM works...
..I once watched the cleaning slaves of a dominatrix at work - he deliberately left the dirt VISIBLE in the corners...
..but the domina was "not from yesterday" - he was then allowed to go home without "penalty"!!

?