TESVI 6+ Years Away

i agree that starfield is going to show us the quality bethestha is operating at this time. from there we can draw somewhat reliable conclusions on how they are approach tes6. personally i think starfield is another fallout76 clone... currently they are replacing settlements with space stations and hope we will not notice xd

u can say what u want about this company... if look just at the numbers... the amount of mods made skyrim into a great game still a decade later. if they can pull this "easy to mod" system into starfield its going to be a succsess even with a average "naked game". and we may not need a new skyrim.

22 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Yeah.....no.

Hide contents

Why do you even care? for a guy posting how you're never gonna buy a bethesda game again/you're never gonna buy a pc again you sure do post how shit you aren't gonna ever again makes you outraged a lot.

4 minutes ago, 27X said:

Why do you even care? for a guy posting how you're never gonna buy a bethesda game again/you're never gonna buy a pc again you sure do post how shit you aren't gonna ever again makes you outraged a lot.

That's the ticket, right. Once folks stop caring; that's when Bethesda is doomed.  So you're a true doomer... helping those who still have hope down the long deep? I'd remind them that Bethesda only took an economy slot and once freed some other company will profit from the barren landscape. 

8 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

i agree that starfield is going to show us the quality bethestha is operating at this time. from there we can draw somewhat reliable conclusions on how they are approach tes6. personally i think starfield is another fallout76 clone... currently they are replacing settlements with space stations and hope we will not notice xd

u can say what u want about this company... if look just at the numbers... the amount of mods made skyrim into a great game still a decade later. if they can pull this "easy to mod" system into starfield its going to be a succsess even with a average "naked game". and we may not need a new skyrim.

Fallout 76 was a flop for Bethesda, millions Loss business!
my guess free modding dies for new games from Beth., if there will be modding, then only via CC. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, winny257 said:

Fallout 76 was a flop for Bethesda, millions Loss business!
my guess free modding dies for new games from Beth., if there will be modding, then only via CC. :classic_wink:

do they not gain all the money from ingame purchases from the atomic shop ? i mean its good news for us gamers if that scam system does not succeed but i always thought bethesdas plan was to milk the gaming community with minimum effort. what does CC mean ? custom content ? in any case... bethesda knows that the only thing that keeps them above see level are the mods... they profit indirectly from that, as their crappy games stay relevant cuz lots of people play with mods. it would be foolish of them to kill their #1 spot as the "go to game" for modders.

4 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

do they not gain all the money from ingame purchases from the atomic shop ? i mean its good news for us gamers if that scam system does not succeed but i always thought bethesdas plan was to milk the gaming community with minimum effort. what does CC mean ? custom content ? in any case... bethesda knows that the only thing that keeps them above see level are the mods... they profit indirectly from that, as their crappy games stay relevant cuz lots of people play with mods. it would be foolish of them to kill their #1 spot as the "go to game" for modders.

C.C. in this context means Creation Club, the in-game premium mod service which Bethesda Game Studios once frequently updated their executable files to add new content. 

In the mean time what do you guys think of Elder Scrolls Online?  Is it worth playing?  From what Iv'e read about half the people love it and the other half think it's a complete ripoff.  Which opinion do you think is right?  Oh and are you able to use any mods in EOS?  Does the game have blood and gore like Skyrim "or at least blood in it :)"?

20 hours ago, SkyTem said:

In the mean time what do you guys think of Elder Scrolls Online?  Is it worth playing?  From what Iv'e read about half the people love it and the other half think it's a complete ripoff.  Which opinion do you think is right?  Oh and are you able to use any mods in EOS?  Does the game have blood and gore like Skyrim "or at least blood in it :)"?

TESO: 13.5 million players on PC, Xbox One and PS4 (excluding free trials) :classic_wink:

https://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Spiel-15582/News/Spieler-Zahl-Juni-2019-1283929/

I think it's good, not just seeing Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind, no, all of Tamriel is open to you.
rip off??? every MMO game operates rip-off, but you don't have to!
me for my part have still never paid for additional content.
I'm not a pay and win player, when others pay then they should do that, I do not care, i just want to play and enjoy. :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

TESO: 13.5 million players on PC, Xbox One and PS4 (excluding free trials) :classic_wink:

https://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Spiel-15582/News/Spieler-Zahl-Juni-2019-1283929/

I think it's good, not just seeing Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind, no, all of Tamriel is open to you.
rip off??? every MMO game operates rip-off, but you don't have to!
me for my part have still never paid for additional content.
I'm not a pay and win player, when others pay then they should do that, I do not care, i just want to play and enjoy. :classic_tongue:

Ah ok, thanks for the input?  Does the game include blood and gore though?  And are you able to use mods?  May try it out the next time it has a free weekend or goes on sale :).

26 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

Ah ok, thanks for the input?  Does the game include blood and gore though?  And are you able to use mods?  May try it out the next time it has a free weekend or goes on sale :).

blood for german version not, because it is for teenagers released.
mods yes, also on Nexus, but adult mods I do not know.

Even after everything Bethesda has done since Shitout76 launched, there are still people who are more then eager to bend-over and spread their asses for Bethesda, just like Diablo fans are eager to do just because Activision showed a logo for Diablo 4.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

blood for german version not, because it is for teenagers released.
mods yes, also on Nexus, but adult mods I do not know.

kk ty for the info still on the fence ill probably check to see how the mods are first :).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 8:01 PM, Rokabur said:

Even after everything Bethesda has done since Shitout76 launched, there are still people who are more then eager to bend-over and spread their asses for Bethesda, just like Diablo fans are eager to do just because Activision showed a logo for Diablo 4.

Ultimately this is the problem.  People, economically, are a bit too fat.  They can and do support these companies when they don't have to continuously work for it.  They may complain but it sounds a bit hallow as they do it while handing over their shekels.  Until that gravy train ends don't expect the corporate world to clean up its act.