Preview for the first Anim of Version 1.0

Impale 01 

I built this myself from proxies impale post and some wooden bars from zap 
Doesent require any other restraints :D

(based on @SirNibbles "Standing Fuck3" - things to make of "old" animations :D )

Might use this setup for other animations too. Its quite versatile

20200827165226_1.jpg.72b23f499cada2679928b9aed53a8adf.jpg

20200827165213_1.jpg.bbb5d228620cb2164617171556f3a0fd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Smp47 said:

Not, no one furniture not work in your animation. Mb problem with zaz framework 

did you activate the ESP? or do you have an old version of the ESP installed that overwrites the new? 
ZAP Framework has nothing to do with it. It "may" be responsible when there are textures missing, but if the objects do not appear its usually a ESP problem. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, hana120 said:

I converted the mod to SE format.
Apart from the objects that do not appear, everything works.
By cons, is it normal that when I save and load on the new slot, I have a reset of my mods and the rest?

I converted the mod to SE format with cathedral and creation kit but still can't get it to work. Could you possibly share your converted version or give me some tips on how to convert it?

• 7 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, DarkMaster13 said:

I'm glad you liked it!

Thank you also from me. Never seem to get it right when i try to convert Slals.

Somehow i get grafik glitches with the magical animations but everything else works super ?

@Nymra

Love it ?

Spoiler

270289012_SkyrimSE2021-05-2212-50-59-06.jpg.a56ce5e2bbfadcf9e084b8eb0d22646f.jpg

• 2 months later...

IMPORTANT: These animations are not mine. I am (not yet) able to make my own Animations. I am just slapping HKX files from different authors together to get new animations.

Could you point me in the direction of a tutorial where you learned to do that? Slap together two animations I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

Is Nymra Forced Foreplay Blowjob 01 from your pack? Reporting that actors appear misaligned in the animation - the actor on their knees giving head appears behind the actor standing, as if it were mirrored, I don't think I can turn an actor around in game, so not fixable on this end. In any case, thanks for your animations, especially the ones involving pillories and scaffolds, they're quite unique.

12 minutes ago, petronius said:

Is Nymra Forced Foreplay Blowjob 01 from your pack? Reporting that actors appear misaligned in the animation - the actor on their knees giving head appears behind the actor standing, as if it were mirrored, I don't think I can turn an actor around in game, so not fixable on this end. In any case, thanks for your animations, especially the ones involving pillories and scaffolds, they're quite unique.

yeah, there are still some foreplay anims in here I think. but I think that particular one is from my forced foreplay slal pack.

I have to tidy up both packs, but I have no time and energy for that atm. better just turning of the few anims that do not align atm. 
if you know your way around JSON files you can fix the rotation there. 

also thx for the feedback. glad you like my work :)

Edited by Nymra
5 hours ago, Nymra said:

also thx for the feedback. glad you like my work :)

You've been addressing some of the issues that concern me as well, having to do mostly with optimisation and animation count. I'd just finished following an article on how to remove Sexlab standard animations when you uploaded your other mod and made it all much easier ;) Still, had to drop that one because of mods requiring certain animations (Sex Slaves / Mia's lair being the first that comes to mind, but not the only one). Fortunately both FNIS, Sexlab and even DAR have seen their caps increased greatly to the point that it's not as critical to reduce the number of animations, but still you'd want to avoid the least interesting/most problematic ones so, kudos for your various mods addressing this. It's generally a good thing to try and optimise your build if you can. Running 30K animations is smooth in SSE and doesn't seem to cause any issues, but on the other hand, it makes the CK crash as soon as you try to load any cell. Load the CK with animation packs disabled, and it's stable again. Weird, but teach you to keep things optimised.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, shiagwen said:

can you place the bukake anims from no naked defeat into this mod here ?

if nade is not used. and pee must be visible. also the bukkake should work if the other anim files are deleted in meshes and slanims jason.

I will change how the bukakke works so it does no longer require SLAL and its own animation (to save space)

but sadly it will also only work with Naked Defeats Scripts then.

Basically I plan on placing the actors myself and start seperate animations for them because there is no body contact I dont need Sexlab alignment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nymra said:

I will change how the bukakke works so it does no longer require SLAL and its own animation (to save space)

but sadly it will also only work with Naked Defeats Scripts then.

Basically I plan on placing the actors myself and start seperate animations for them because there is no body contact I dont need Sexlab alignment.

will only the nade scripts needed or the full mod ?

how do i get the pee stream visible in 9.0 ? is zaz 8+ neceessary for it or will 6.11 work ? are all meshes/animation files necessary or only the bukkake one ?

does the actual nade version pee visisble work or still only with this mod added ?

in short words : how do i get your pee visible actually ?

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

will only the nade scripts needed or the full mod ?

for bukkake it will only happen during Naked Defeat Scenarios then. 

how do i get the pee stream visible in 9.0 ?

9.0? does it exist? 

is zaz 8+ neceessary for it

I use 8+ and it works for me

or will 6.11 work ?

no idea and no support for old versions. 

But it SHOULD be since basically I think not much changed through the versions really, except for maybe some more anims in 8/8+

are all meshes/animation files necessary or only the bukkake one ?

you only need the nif file, both my SLAL esp and the NADE esp search for the nif

cant tell from memory which one tho, search "pee" in the zaz folder and just delete anything else (folder structure ofc has to match)

does the actual nade version pee visisble work or still only with this mod added ?

in short words : how do i get your pee visible actually ?

Seems in the 2P animation the pee does not work (was forgotten in the Json probably, its on my to do list).

In 3P/4P it should be visible.

Check the pee manually if need be. search "pee" in additemmenue and equip the tiems. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

9.0? does it exist? 

sorry i mean 0.9 from this mod here  Nymra SLAL Animations

my question is if pee is visible in this mod here Nymra slal animations without nade. it is not visible in my game.

and if nade  pee animation ( meshes and slanims) can be used with this mod without nade.

i dont know if you are aware that there are no bukkakae animations elsewhere on loverslab. that explains why i want to use them. i strongly recommend to make a bukake slal pack. would be unique.

• 11 months later...

Not sure sure what I'm doing wrong or haven't read something properly or if anyone else has experienced this, but with SE version 1.6.640.0 what ever version of nyrma I download Fnis hates it and gives a conga line of warnings that it's not for the SE game.

• 9 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, Nymra said:

I m using the Vivid Weathers ENB with Enhanced Lights and FX. 
(did not change anything in the settings too)

Looks like this is no longer compatible. I got 6 errors when I tried running FNIS. Using AE 1.6.1130

image.png.e95bac766094650f58683c1b81575f74.png

6 hours ago, keitel66 said:

Looks like this is no longer compatible. I got 6 errors when I tried running FNIS. Using AE 1.6.1130

image.png.e95bac766094650f58683c1b81575f74.png

iirc it was never compatible. I cannot remember making an SE version? 

you need to run all files through cathedral to make them SE compatible.

Might do it myself when I make the next version for this but can take a while

Edited by Nymra