Nymra's SLAL Animations

View File

(Uploaded a small fix for the Gallows animation having a cage instead of a rope o_O)

Updated to Version 0.9 with 8 new animations and 1 new animation category (Cages)

This is still an Alpha. I will improve the description in this thread bit by bit :D

IMPORTANT: These animations are not mine. I am (not yet) able to make my own Animations. I am just slapping HKX files from different authors together to get new animations.

NOTE: These animations are pieces that were never meant to work with each other. Expect some clipping here and there and you are REQUIRED to fine tune actor and schlong positions yourself via Sexlab Hotkeys. I try to be as precise as I can in adjusting them for you via JSON, but it is a long process and can never be perfect. 

Please report missalignments that you cannot fix, T-Poses or missing textures on objects

Hard Requirements:

- Sexlab 

- Sexlab Animation Loader

- ZAZ Animation Pack 7/8/8+

Strongly suggested mods:

- Sexlab Tools

- Cumshot

- Sexlab Cum Overlays (by Monoman)

- Sexlab Utility Plus (by osmelmc) 

- Better Free Camera (Nexus)

- Customizeable Camera (Nexus)

Content:
Human Furniture Animations

Animations based on Zap Furnitures

Human Aggressive Foreplay

Animations without Sex but with harrasment and degradation, meant to be used as Foreplay animations via Sexlab. 
You need to activate Foreplay in Sexlab MCM (the Tag is "LeadIn")

Human Magic 

Animations utilizing magic effects like tentacles, telekinesis and other. Mostly solo animations that I paired up with a mage.
Uses the "Mage" keyword so you can filter them with OsmelMCs Sexlab Utility Plus "Filter Fetish Animations"

Human Forced Masturbation 

Animations combining female Solo animations with a guy holding a sword or other weapon basically :)

Human Bukkake 

Animations with masturbating Males and usually a bound female (both with furnitures or cuffs).

These category has a huuuge potential and I already have ideas for basically dozens of animations. 

They can also have 2P, 3P, 4P and 5P. If this is popular I might make a whole standalone pack out of this. 

Install/Update:

Like any other SLAL pack.
Run FNIS!!!!

Your Help:
- Please tell me if the anim looks like in the Screenshots for you

- Tell me when furniture has no textures or does not show up

Future Plans:

I will create as many ZAZ Furniture based animations as possible.

Mods that change this pack:

Strongly recommended! For better looking Pillories with boob vision slits :D

I added the standard pillory in my pack for the sake of standardization. But I cannot recommend using it :) 

Credits:

this mod contains (or will in the future) animations from the following great animators.

Thank you so much for the permission to use your work!

FunnyBizness

Psyche

Proxy
Billyy
RohZima
Anub 

SirNibbles

NCK30

Milky

Cobalt

Suke

And others when I get the permission. 

Special Thanks for the Zap Framework which is the best BDSM ressource in the game IMO! 

Zaz 

t.ara

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62, Zaz Animation Pack 8+, SL Animation Loader
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

43 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Oh I get it now :D It's quite a good idea, getting more mileage out of the existing animations.

Yeaaah, hehe. I kinda specialized in that over the years I guess... And so Skyrim mod pieces became like LEGO bricks :) (bricks ^^) 

I still hope to be able to make my complete own animations in the future. Lets see.... 

I also wonder if it is possible to edit HKX files directly. I would love to add more motion to some Zaz Furniture anims... 

So good.......any spanking plans for x cross?

Edit: Just hit the FNIS limit and uninstalled FunnyBizz.......maybe i can get room for a smaller FunnyBizz SLAL package....hm..... witch ones do you use?

What you do here is golden......!

43 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Edit: Just hit the FNIS limit and uninstalled FunnyBizz.......maybe i can get room for a smaller FunnyBizz SLAL package....hm..... witch ones do you use?

You reached FNIS LIMIT?? WTH :P
You mean the XXL limit of FNIS itself?

You can try my RAPE REDUX variants.
FunnyBiz is in the making (so many duplicate anims... its a lot of work)

here is a smaller version (not from me)

43 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

So good.......any spanking plans for x cross?
What you do here is golden......!

I will not do spanking until I find a way to have proper sound :(
The missing of the same is the reason I dont use many spanking animations for Sexlab. They just feel dead. 

But well see... Maybe I can do some workaround. 

39 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

uh-oh!

That was the one I was thinking about after seeing your first animation attempt ?

You're not alone with your fetish! ?

???

10 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Yes

How to upgrade Fnis for higher limit?

FNIS 7,6 allows 32k. You reached THAT? :D

Also I m not sure how it is counted. I think creatures are extra. Or does it crash/cease to work? :)

12 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Yes

How to upgrade Fnis for higher limit?

You can't upgrade FNIS itself for a higher limit but there is a mod that expands the limit in function.  FNIS will continue to tell you that you are over the limit, but everything will work (to an unknown point). 

(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/

For both LE and SE.  Just install like a mod (manual or mod manager) and it should work.  But as I said above, FNIS doesn't know if you have this mod or not and will continue to act as if you are past the limit.  I'm currently at 132% over the limit according to FNIS and it works just fine. ^-^

40 minutes ago, Aki K said:

You can't upgrade FNIS itself for a higher limit but there is a mod that expands the limit in function.  FNIS will continue to tell you that you are over the limit, but everything will work (to an unknown point). 

For both LE and SE.  Just install like a mod (manual or mod manager) and it should work.  But as I said above, FNIS doesn't know if you have this mod or not and will continue to act as if you are past the limit.  I'm currently at 132% over the limit according to FNIS and it works just fine. ^-^

Just installed thanx

Isnt there a FNIS XXX version ?

26 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Just installed thanx

Isnt there a FNIS XXX version ?

As far as I know there is FNIS XXL which can be found on the same download section as the original FNIS on Nexus.  But beyond that, no.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Thats two different limits. 
The mod you linked does not increase the FNIS 32k limit. 

What it changes (or remove) is the very variable max Animation Limit of the engine (Load Game CTD). 

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Thats two different limits. 
The mod you linked does not increase the FNIS 32k limit. 

What it changes (or remove) is the very variable max Animation Limit of the engine (Load Game CTD). 

Maybe I linked the wrong mod.  There is one that expands the total number of animations you can have, What you can do is make the game work past FNIS's limit.

My FNIS constantly tells me I'm 130%, that's 30% over the limit.  It tells me I will CTD.  But I don't.  And not only do I not CTD, but I have full access to all the animations I have installed.

EDIT: 

FNIS itself says the following whenever I run it.

"You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")"

So I did link the right mod and it does work to expand the limit.

18 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Maybe I linked the wrong mod.  There is one that expands the total number of animations you can have, What you can do is make the game work past FNIS's limit.

My FNIS constantly tells me I'm 130%, that's 30% over the limit.  It tells me I will CTD.  But I don't.  And not only do I not CTD, but I have full access to all the animations I have installed.

EDIT: 

FNIS itself says the following whenever I run it.

"You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")"

So I did link the right mod and it does work to expand the limit.

This is not entirely correct.

The Text you quoted does not mean the FNIS Programm Limit, it means the Skyrim Programm Limit.

FNIS has hard coded 32K. This is not influenced by Animation Limit Crash Fix. Also, when u have 34k anims the game will not CTD, I think FNIS just will refuse to process them IIRC)

Skyrim itself has a variabel Limit. For me it was 12k Animations on my old PC. So I was not even half way reaching the FNIS Programm Limit of 32K. 

The Animatin Limit Crash Fix increases the GAME Limit, not the FNIS limit.
This is confusing since many ppl just say "FNIS Limit" when they have CTDs. 

With Animation Limit Crash Fix: 
Game LIMIT: Unlimited (HKX FIles)
FNIS LIMIT: 32K (HKX Files)

Sexlab Vanilla: max 500 Animations (Sex Anim Sets)
Sexlab Vanilla tweaked: max 750 anims 

There are more hidden Limits when Sexlab comes into play.
With Sexlab you can have max. human 500 Animation Sets (each consisting of 5-20 or more single anim files, so a total of maybe several thousand HKX Files).
With tweaks u get 750 human anims. 
I reached these limits with both humans and creatures and I only have like 16k animations (HKX files) installed. 

So I wonder what kind of 100000 PCEA2, combat animation and other stuff you could have to reach 32K :D
Maybe just Pose Mods, then its easy :P

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

This is not entirely correct.

The Text you quoted does not mean the FNIS Programm Limit, it means the Skyrim Programm Limit.

FNIS has hard coded 32K. This is not influenced by Animation Limit Crash Fix. Also, when u have 34k anims the game will not CTD, I think FNIS just will refuse to process them IIRC)

Skyrim itself has a variabel Limit. For me it was 12k Animations on my old PC. So I was not even half way reaching the FNIS Programm Limit of 32K. 

The Animatin Limit Crash Fix increases the GAME Limit, not the FNIS limit.
This is confusing since many ppl just say "FNIS Limit" when they have CTDs. 

With Animation Limit Crash Fix: 
Game LIMIT: Unlimited (HKX FIles)
FNIS LIMIT: 32K (HKX Files)

Sexlab Vanilla: max 500 Animations (Sex Anim Sets)
Sexlab Vanilla tweaked: max 750 anims 

There are more hidden Limits when Sexlab comes into play.
With Sexlab you can have max. human 500 Animation Sets (each consisting of 5-20 or more single anim files, so a total of maybe several thousand HKX Files).
With tweaks u get 750 human anims. 
I reached these limits with both humans and creatures and I only have like 16k animations (HKX files) installed. 

So I wonder what kind of 100000 PCEA2, combat animation and other stuff you could have to reach 32K :D
Maybe just Pose Mods, then its easy :P

I have access to all the animations I have installed and I am over the limit.  So something must be letting me exceed the FNIS limit.

I have all of billys, anubs, nibbles, and leitos animations.  In addition I have a custom walk mod, a custom fight animation mod, and more.  I can use every single one of them without hiccups, and I'm over the FNIS limit.

Oh, and I have multiple pose mods as well and they're fully functional.

Plus Zaz and Estrus.

What I'm saying may not be entirely correct, I'm not a technical person and I can definitely be wrong about a lot of stuff.  But what you're saying isn't necessarily correct either.  Since I absolutely have exceeded FNIS's limit.

32 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I have access to all the animations I have installed and I am over the limit.  So something must be letting me exceed the FNIS limit.

I have all of billys, anubs, nibbles, and leitos animations.  In addition I have a custom walk mod, a custom fight animation mod, and more.  I can use every single one of them without hiccups, and I'm over the FNIS limit.

Oh, and I have multiple pose mods as well and they're fully functional.

Plus Zaz and Estrus.

What I'm saying may not be entirely correct, I'm not a technical person and I can definitely be wrong about a lot of stuff.  But what you're saying isn't necessarily correct either.  Since I absolutely have exceeded FNIS's limit.

The problem is that I still not know what FNIS limit you mean :)
When u have for example 28K animations you are not exceeding the FNIS limit.

All that FNIS tells you is, that without Animation Crash Fix Mod you will 130% crash.
With animation crash fix mod you can just IGNORE whatever FNIS is telling you about CTD chance. Is all.

But we are offtopic. THis belongs in a specialized thread which exist too :D

Previws for Version 0.5 

Pole Hanging 01
1301298465_Nell-TheBondageHouse2020-05-1107_04_14.jpg.69c6d62075370a921a947bb7ee83e97a.jpg1438672838_Nell-TheBondageHouse2020-05-1107_04_23.jpg.42d3499c9e740c5a6fae231af2ea36db.jpg

I would also love to use this furniture, but sadly it is static :(
I want to get back into 3Ds Max and hopefully HKX files can be imported or converted for me to edit. 
Not sure yet, its been 15 years or so since I last did 3D max. A lot to read...

151869355_Nell-ZazTestZone2020-05-1101_06_03.jpg.adeb6618e84007d323fb8db84550ee5e.jpg