Equipable fucking machine incoming!!
(Both Metal Dildos are animated. 
They are extracted from Zaz and from the awesome Dwemer Dildos mod) 

I wait for dwemer dildo permission to use, then I will see if I can add collission to the vaginal dildo too. 
But the tutorial for that is so long and I have enough going on already.

794274376_Nell-TheBondageHouse2020-05-1122_27_14.jpg.e00b14ed697d31d9cdcadb006332ee51.jpg

18 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Make something with the the guillotine furniture and the chopping Block !?!

This might as well happen.

Psyche has some of those already, but I m sure you already know :P
Plus there is no way to decapitate the PC in an animation I guess, which is kinda sad :(

I will definatly get into more brutal stuff too. Have to figure out animobjects better first I m afraid. 

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I converted the mod to SE format.
Apart from the objects that do not appear, everything works.

yeah, the animations should be easily convertable to SE. 
I dont know how I can convert the objects, tho.

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

By cons, is it normal that when I save and load on the new slot, I have a reset of my mods and the rest?

What do you mean?

in SLAnimation Loader?

Just install -> Enable -> Register. 

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

yeah, the animations should be easily convertable to SE. 
I dont know how I can convert the objects, tho.

What do you mean?

in SLAnimation Loader?

Just install -> Enable -> Register. 

Yes.
I did it.
But if I save and later load the game, I get a reset.
Furry character, reset to 0, and all mods reset.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Yes.
I did it.
But if I save and later load the game, I get a reset.
Furry character, reset to 0, and all mods reset.

thats sstrange. is it only happening with my mod? 
It is a little creative with the animobjects but that should not cause such things hm

7 hours ago, hana120 said:

Not really.
If I try for example to put frostfall and campfire, it does me too. I didn't really understand why it does that to me. And it annoys me a little because if I want to add a mod content or other, the reset will be there.

I m sorry, it is a bit offtopic here. 
But I dont understand what you mean with "reset"? 

On 5/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, hana120 said:

Not really.
If I try for example to put frostfall and campfire, it does me too. I didn't really understand why it does that to me. And it annoys me a little because if I want to add a mod content or other, the reset will be there.

If it gets too cold you need to rub faster or blow! ?

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

IMPRESSIVE!

AWESOME!

Crazy what you created with all tho LL LEGOs ?

hehe, thx alot :)
I was really impressed myself, too what is possible with this method. 
But it would not have been possible without the kind approval of the original creators. 

And more will come soon!! Including maybe the first 3P animation. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just such a question, (maybe even a request).

Would it be possible to use the vanilla anination of the execution and replace the last phase with another animation?

What I would very much like to see, if is technically possible, would be a fake execution with rape at the end. The moment the prisoner had his head on the block, the guard would take a doggy position and fuck the prisoner. I think I saw a doggy position with hands tied behind  back somewhere in Billyy_Animations. The executioner could then begin to masturbate.

That is my idea :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Just such a question, (maybe even a request).

Would it be possible to use the vanilla anination of the execution and replace the last phase with another animation?

What I would very much like to see, if is technically possible, would be a fake execution with rape at the end. The moment the prisoner had his head on the block, the guard would take a doggy position and fuck the prisoner. I think I saw a doggy position with hands tied behind  back somewhere in Billyy_Animations. The executioner could then begin to masturbate.

That is my idea :classic_biggrin:

There is an animation involving a chopping block already in Psyche Animations SLAL pack (if you dont want to wait) :P

I want to make animations like the one you suggested, I will see if I find suitable LEGO Pieces :)

44 minutes ago, Nymra said:

There is an animation involving a chopping block already in Psyche Animations SLAL pack (if you dont want to wait) :P

I want to make animations like the one you suggested, I will see if I find suitable LEGO Pieces :)

I know the animation from Psyche, it's one of my favorites ?

It will be great if you manage to create it, hopefully you will be able to find suitable LEGO Pieces. 

I suggest you create your own animation.

I suggest this because you like to combine animation, but the original animation will always have limitations for you, and can not fully play the effect you want, because they are not synchronized. Suppose you only do a group, and you know how the bones move and are involved in the creation process.

Then you can easily turn 1 into 10. The simplest male crotch makes an action, and the female crotch is affected. Then you have completed a basic synchronized animation. Whether it's missionary or doggy to turn them into standing or lying or sitting.

You don't have to start with T-post every time.

Maybe you think the animation you like, such as wriggle and struggle, is the most difficult, in fact, it is the simplest, because they are disordered actions, without standards, unlike the simplest human walk, there is a standard, if you don't want it to look like a cripple.

All in all, you'll know when you make your first attempt.

16 hours ago, kziitd said:

I suggest you create your own animation.

I suggest this because you like to combine animation, but the original animation will always have limitations for you, and can not fully play the effect you want, because they are not synchronized. Suppose you only do a group, and you know how the bones move and are involved in the creation process.

Then you can easily turn 1 into 10. The simplest male crotch makes an action, and the female crotch is affected. Then you have completed a basic synchronized animation. Whether it's missionary or doggy to turn them into standing or lying or sitting.

You don't have to start with T-post every time.

Maybe you think the animation you like, such as wriggle and struggle, is the most difficult, in fact, it is the simplest, because they are disordered actions, without standards, unlike the simplest human walk, there is a standard, if you don't want it to look like a cripple.

All in all, you'll know when you make your first attempt.

I want to make my own animations, but I have a dozen of projects next to each other and learning new stuff is time consuming, the animation process itself, too. 

I started this project to learn basic things like SLAL and how to make the pack itself. I will use all the assets available and then I will go on to the next step (hopefully).

First I want to make more "wiggle" and "struggle" animations for ZAP 8+, then continue from there. 

• 2 months later...

FNIS error?

Reading Nymra_HumanForcedMasturbation V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanMagic
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx

42 minutes ago, Skarab said:

FNIS error?

Reading Nymra_HumanForcedMasturbation V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanMagic
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx

+1

Same here ?

XXXXX.png

Hi there,

I updated to the new version, but now I have an error when I want to create the FNIS files:

"ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx"

Did I do something wrong, or is it the mod not working correctly?

Sadly I deleted the older version of the mod, so now I can´t use it at all. :(

Edit: Realised that I am neither the first nor the only one to have this error...

10 minutes ago, Bartlmost said:

Hi there,

I updated to the new version, but now I have an error when I want to create the FNIS files:

"ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx"

Did I do something wrong, or is it the mod not working correctly?

Sadly I deleted the older version of the mod, so now I can´t use it at all. :(

Edit: Realised that I am neither the first nor the only one to have this error...

welcome in club ?