4 hours ago, Skarab said:

FNIS error?

Reading Nymra_HumanForcedMasturbation V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Nymra_HumanMagic
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

welcome in club ?

3 hours ago, Bartlmost said:

Hi there,

I updated to the new version, but now I have an error when I want to create the FNIS files:

"ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  9 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\Nymra_HumanMagic\FNIS_Nymra_HumanMagic_List.txt):  s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Nymra_Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1 Nymra_MagicDildo_01_A2_S1.hkx"

Did I do something wrong, or is it the mod not working correctly?

Sadly I deleted the older version of the mod, so now I can´t use it at all. :(

Edit: Realised that I am neither the first nor the only one to have this error...

I m deeply sorry. I made a last minute manual adjustment and it had an error it seems. 

Uploaded version 0.6.1 which now should work correctly. 

I m working at lot with this at the moment. 

I already finished another kitbash (Magic Choke) and added 6 Aggressive Foreplay Animations.
Before I release 0.7 I want to add a first tentacle animation (based on SirNibbles solo tentacle!)

I also want to add magic effects, but somehow had no success yet (they behave very weird...) 

Next in line is the "bukkake" Series where I will put 4 guys jerking in a circle around a female. If it works as planned I can make alot of new 4P/5P Animations in no time! 
(at least for those of you who like such content) 

Loving what is being made so far! And future plans. Quick question though, I am having difficulty seeing animations from your pack as well as others(I have the feeling that this has something to do with the amount of animations I have) it doesn't seem like some packs show up even when  searching by tag. Is there a way around that?(Am I even going the right way about asking)

2 hours ago, Poodledee said:

Loving what is being made so far! And future plans.

always nice to hear :D
What type of animations you like the most? 

2 hours ago, Poodledee said:

Quick question though, I am having difficulty seeing animations from your pack as well as others(I have the feeling that this has something to do with the amount of animations I have) it doesn't seem like some packs show up even when  searching by tag. Is there a way around that?(Am I even going the right way about asking)

This is a complex problem. 

1. if you want to see the anims specifically from my pack you need Sexlab Tools and press shift + H (usually) during animation. Then "Change animation tag" and write "Nymra"

2. to get more variety in animations use this mod:
sexlab-remove-standard-animations

The Standard animations are in the way usually (they are always selected first)

3. use Sexlab Utility Plus by osmelmc to get more randomized selection of animations
Without his mod you will always see the same 125 animations in Sexlab, even when u have 1000 installed (its unknown to most users) 

Sexlab Utility Plus

4. The rest depends on how you trigger Sex Scenes (which mods you use). 
For example Prison Overhaul you can modify the tags of stuff you want to see, same with Beeing a Doggy mod. 

Feel free to report back to me how that worked out.

I wrote a longer explanation somewhere in my mods but not sure where :D 9

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

always nice to hear :D
What type of animations you like the most? 

Honestly hard to say what I like the most as I feel different situations require different Right now I think furniture animations are probably the most underrepresented animation type.

50 minutes ago, Nymra said:

1. if you want to see the anims specifically from my pack you need Sexlab Tools and press shift + H (usually) during animation. Then "Change animation tag" and write "Nymra"

Unfortunately this was the issue, if I put in Nymra, I got an error message along the lines of no animations existed matching that tag. Or if I put in Pillory, I would only get one pillory animation from Billys pack. 

Fortunately installing the two mods that you suggested has fixed this problem. Thanks for pointing them out!

In the Pipeline for Version 0.8:

Improvements:

- Added Magic Wrist Ropes to Magic Animations
- Improved the Stocks Chair (Furniture) position 

Next Animations:
- Bukakke 4P (I think there is are barely a mod that calls 5P :( so not sure if its worth the trouble
- Bondage Pole fucked from behind
- Mini Crux Fucking Machine Fuck Show 

Planes for 0.9:

- at least 1 more Bukkake 4P

- improving the "horizontal pole" with new lego parts I found 
- trying to make Nibbles Mimic transparent with glas texture and add it to HumanMagic
- 1 HangingInFurnitureThighFuck Animation 

- I think of renaming the HumanForcedMasturbation to HumanForcedSex (I plan on adding 3P animations where 1 guy is holding a sword to force the female to fuck herself basically)

Suggestion:
Animations that involve penetration of the mouth, anus, or vagina need the Oral, Anal, or Vaginal tag respectively. This is for mods like Fill Her Up (cum inflation mod), Pet Collar (sex on arousal), or Apropos 2 (orifice wear/tear mod), because otherwise the effects of many other mods will not trigger. IE, sexlab Aroused generally will not reset the arousal of a female bottom-character (person on receiving end) without anal or vaginal, and the top character (person giving) will also likely not reset their arousal without anal/oral/vaginal/handjob or such. The tags are for more than just show, they affect which mods interact. It determines where the cum goes in Fill Her Up, whether someone can get pregnant in Hentai Pregnancy, and which hole gets "damaged" in Apropos 2.

Edit: Typos.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I want to include it on my furniture list but I don't found it.

Basically seems to be the same as the SpitRoast

hmm, strange. but searching the files can be very hard sometimes... I searched one animation for an hour or so...

What do you need? the HKX file? Or the FNIS.txt passage or both? I could take a look myself (I found it once, so... :P)

12 hours ago, Yuni said:

Suggestion:
Animations that involve penetration of the mouth, anus, or vagina need the Oral, Anal, or Vaginal tag respectively. This is for mods like Fill Her Up (cum inflation mod), Pet Collar (sex on arousal), or Apropos 2 (orifice wear/tear mod), because otherwise the effects of many other mods will not trigger. IE, sexlab Aroused generally will not reset the arousal of a female bottom-character (person on receiving end) without anal or vaginal, and the top character (person giving) will also likely not reset their arousal without anal/oral/vaginal/handjob or such. The tags are for more than just show, they affect which mods interact. It determines where the cum goes in Fill Her Up, whether someone can get pregnant in Hentai Pregnancy, and which hole gets "damaged" in Apropos 2.

You are correct.

I started the mod as experimental and wanted to see where it goes. Correct tags were secondary. But since the concept works and I have permission from alot of animators I should indeed start adding the correct tags. 
Thank you for pointing this out. 

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I started the mod as experimental and wanted to see where it goes. Correct tags were secondary. But since the concept works and I have permission from alot of animators I should indeed start adding the correct tags.

A lot of the animations really ARE quite sexy. I love bukkake and "kneel while the enemy cums in your face" type stuff, the only other place I'd seen it was Funnbizness. This one adds some lovely alternatives. ❤️ So thank you.

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, strange. but searching the files can be very hard sometimes... I searched one animation for an hour or so...

What do you need? the HKX file? Or the FNIS.txt passage or both? I could take a look myself (I found it once, so... :P)

Not just the name or path of the file in the "ZaZ Animation Pack" or the FormID of the Furniture in case you know it.

To make the Furniture recognized by "SexLab Utility Plus" I need the FormID and Mod Name of the object and of course set the corresponding tag to the Animation.

Same happen for the rest of the object. I often don't include new Furnitures just because I don't now the matching Furniture type in the "ZaZ Animation Pack"

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Not just the name or path of the file in the "ZaZ Animation Pack" or the FormID of the Furniture in case you know it.

To make the Furniture recognized by "SexLab Utility Plus" I need the FormID and Mod Name of the object and of course set the corresponding tag to the Animation.

Same happen for the rest of the object. I often don't include new Furnitures just because I don't now the matching Furniture type in the "ZaZ Animation Pack"

\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor,hkx

Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Outdoor\zbfHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.nif

rest see Screenshot

(tell me when u need to track down other objects) 

20200816012644_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

A lot of the animations really ARE quite sexy. I love bukkake and "kneel while the enemy cums in your face" type stuff, the only other place I'd seen it was Funnbizness. This one adds some lovely alternatives. ❤️ So thank you.

thank you so much for the feedback!
and u will get alot more of that bukkake and kneeling :P

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

\Meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor,hkx

Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Outdoor\zbfHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.nif

rest see Screenshot

(tell me when u need to track down other objects) 

20200816012644_1.jpg

Seems like my Zap need to be updated because I don't have that Furniture. Still the info on the screenshot is enough to include it on the list.

Thanks.

some preview....

I tried to make use of the existing Wall Animations but since there was no suitablke ZAP furniture I decided to built a little "voyeurs prison cell" 

Not sure if I should make this a 3P or even 4P :P

What do you think?

Screenhots based on Anubs Wallside

20200817155211_1.jpg

20200817155205_1.jpg

20200817155215_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

some preview....

I tried to make use of the existing Wall Animations but since there was no suitablke ZAP furniture I decided to built a little "voyeurs prison cell" 

Not sure if I should make this a 3P or even 4P :P

What do you think?

Screenhots based on Anubs Wallside

20200817155211_1.jpg

20200817155205_1.jpg

20200817155215_1.jpg

We think too similar. 

I just trying to include the Skyrim MetalCages 0xAA041 to the wall list with the same objective in mind.

SD made those Cages more common in the world

9 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

We think too similar. 

I just trying to include the Skyrim MetalCages 0xAA041 to the wall list with the same objective in mind.

SD made those Cages more common in the world

hehehe. too good :D

I had several issues with the cages:

1. they have too much space between bars
2. they are too scarce for my taste even with SD cages
3. the bars do not match the hands well, so I made this custom cage with a glass wall

I am also working at the StandardCage and my plan is to rebuild the whole thing too look less dated (basically a larger version of the cage in the screens)
and also make an alternative version with a glass and a full metall wall maybe for wall animations to "take place" :D

On 8/15/2020 at 11:21 AM, Yuni said:

Suggestion:

I added corrected Tags for "Furnitures" Category now. (others will follow).

QUESTION: Some of my animations have no vaginal, oral or anal intercourse, only masturbation into faces or with feet. 
Would you recommend to still put a tag in there, even when its not 100% correct? (for example for feet animations just use "vaginal") and for "bukkake" mabye "oral"?

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I added corrected Tags for "Furnitures" Category now. (others will follow).

QUESTION: Some of my animations have no vaginal, oral or anal intercourse, only masturbation into faces or with feet. 
Would you recommend to still put a tag in there, even when its not 100% correct? (for example for feet animations just use "vaginal") and for "bukkake" mabye "oral"?

Use "penis", "pussy", "anus" and "mouth" instead.

Some Mods use those as alternative and are not excluded on the filters to prevent "oral", "vaginal" or "anal"