9 hours ago, zentg said:

Yeah I also am a male char and a male irl - are most the people here women irl? I notice most people here have female avatars and most the bannerlord  adults events are for women getting f'd by men o-o

Dudes fantasize being chicks and getting a lot of orc dicks. Its not gay when you fantasize as a woman.

9 hours ago, zentg said:

Yeah I also am a male char and a male irl - are most the people here women irl? I notice most people here have female avatars and most the bannerlord  adults events are for women getting f'd by men o-o

That's actually an interesting subject, and something I've been wondering about also. Probably better suited for discussing in a different thread, though. :P

On 11/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, zentg said:

21 hours ago, Pantheress said:

That's actually an interesting subject, and something I've been wondering about also. Probably better suited for discussing in a different thread, though. :P

Ah yes, gotta make some more events for the males.

10 hours ago, thehotness said:

There was a hotfix for Bannerlord recently and I forgot to turn off updates. I've got the latest version of captivity but now on start up I get the message that captivity is detecting the wrong version of Bannerlord, e1.53.245057. Is there something I can do? 

Send the module logs located in Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLogs

On 11/2/2020 at 1:55 PM, transfer said:

My events extension (now, as of last update) adds a great number of events you can run into as a male (or female) captor, from finding folks on the road to getting ambushed by thieves to random interactions with captive heroes, to a more interactive way of dealing with escaping captives. Unfortunately at the moment there's not a good way to do what you suggest, but IIRC BadListener is working on some modifications which will allow writers to make that sort of event (I'd originally hypothesized having your companions get kidnapped and having to go rescue them, but the player's spouse would be a more personal touch). 

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. Any chance of you adding cuckolding/netorare content to it in the future?

11 hours ago, boneboy99 said:

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. Any chance of you adding cuckolding/netorare content to it in the future?

I'm actually not sure what netorare is, but once there's the ability to target / refer to captive spouses I'm likely to add events where, should you and your spouse or your captor and their spouse both be in the same party, this sort of thing could occur. It's unlikely to be a central focus, however. 

8 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi

I understand there is supposed to be a "hunting" event, but I've never had it trigger. What are the prerequisites?

Ty

If you have TBCaptivityEventsExtension installed, it won't trigger; I overwrite this and a few other events intentionally. If you'd like it to trigger:

• Delete the file "TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml" from the Modules/zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/ folder in Bannerlord
  • Wait for the event to fire (you must have non-hero captives for this to happen), or open the console and type
captivity.fire_event CE_captor_male_bolton_one 

or

captivity.fire_event CE_captor_female_bolton_one

depending on whether your character is male or female.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:00 PM, transfer said:

IIRC this is because I improperly set a tag in the default events. I believe BL has a fix for it in the works, whenever the default events next deploy.

I'm having the same issue.  My version of Bannerlord is 1.5.3, and "CaptivityEvents1.5.3.1021" crashes my game when my character tries to personally have sex with a prisoner, but the latest Nexus version "Captivity Events - For Both Branches-1226-1-5-3-1020-1601429609" works fine for the equivalent action (the pictures and dialogue are different).

3 hours ago, transfer said:

If you have TBCaptivityEventsExtension installed, it won't trigger; I overwrite this and a few other events intentionally. If you'd like it to trigger:

• Delete the file "TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml" from the Modules/zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/ folder in Bannerlord

Got it, thanks!

3 hours ago, NeatLL said:

I'm having the same issue.  My version of Bannerlord is 1.5.3, and "CaptivityEvents1.5.3.1021" crashes my game when my character tries to personally have sex with a prisoner, but the latest Nexus version "Captivity Events - For Both Branches-1226-1-5-3-1020-1601429609" works fine for the equivalent action (the pictures and dialogue are different).

Should be fixed in CE 1022 or TBCE 0.2.2