On 12/8/2020 at 1:52 PM, KING2757 said:

1.PNG.3126ce48d0e23805588697128046437d.PNGHELLO >>> i dunno why but this mod doesnt work for me whenever i enable the mod and start the game a message appears says this application faced a problem after that i get CTD 

playing on v e1.5 and the mod to latest... i also tried to play with just this mod enabled and i got a CTD too.... i downloaded the game just for this mod and now it wont work any help pls?

the unbloack dll way the box just doesnt show up in properties or i dont know how this works+-

you should try with vortex to manage mod installation

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/1?tab=files

edit :

and grab this to have proper error messages :

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/404

11 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

So, just for the sake of asking it:

Are there any still working extensions for this mod? Or like anything else adult related that works with the current verion?

Just looking for some other experiences.

all the available extensions of CE are summed up in the club page ;)

This may be interesting, from the forums:

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:21 AM, CobraPL said:

1024 is out! New Companion/Spouse Support!

What does it mean? I ask, because I tried firing such event (male MC and wife-Ira both captured) and nothing happened.
What content is actually added?

I would like to know too.  What exactly is involved in the new Companion/Spouse support? And how are they triggered?

at CaptivityEvents.Events.CaptorMenuCallBackDelegate.ReqHeroCaptorRelation(MenuCallbackArgs& args)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CaptorMenuCallBackDelegate.CaptorEventOptionGameMenu(MenuCallbackArgs args)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameMenus.GameMenuOption.GetConditionsHold(Game game, MenuContext menuContext)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.GameMenu.GameMenuVM.Refresh(Boolean forceUpdateItems)
   at SandBox.View.Menu.MenuViewContext.TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.IMenuContextHandler.OnMenuActivate()
   at SandBox.View.Menu.MenuViewContext..ctor(ScreenBase screen, MenuContext menuContext)
   at SandBox.View.Map.MapScreen.EnterMenuContext(MenuContext menuContext)
   at SandBox.View.Map.MapScreen.UpdateMenuView()
   at SandBox.View.Map.MapScreen.OnFrameTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenBase.FrameTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenManager.Tick_Patch2(Single dt)

At game loading with a single prisoner.

TD events enabled.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Celedhring said:

I would like to know too.  What exactly is involved in the new Companion/Spouse support? And how are they triggered?

Probably means that you can reference spouses while making stories. Not that it has content involving them.

With the new companion system, is there a way of making sure the game targets the same companion between stages? I have set up an event that targets a companion; as a test I give out some relationship bonus; this stage then triggers a second event and here I again refer to the companion (I used the same id if that matters) and again give some relationship bonus. I noticed that this second companion is generally not the same as the one in the first event.

Is there currently a way of ensuring follow-up events refer to the same companion? And is there currently a way to reference the companion in text, such as {COMPANION_NAME[<companion_id_here>]}?

On 1/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, TMPhoenix said:

With the new companion system, is there a way of making sure the game targets the same companion between stages? I have set up an event that targets a companion; as a test I give out some relationship bonus; this stage then triggers a second event and here I again refer to the companion (I used the same id if that matters) and again give some relationship bonus. I noticed that this second companion is generally not the same as the one in the first event.

Is there currently a way of ensuring follow-up events refer to the same companion? And is there currently a way to reference the companion in text, such as {COMPANION_NAME[<companion_id_here>]}?

you can assign a custom skill to the companion and require this skill to be a certain level for the next scene in the event or a followup event later on.

Then you can have events that do not play and secondary events that do play depending on the skill flag in that companion (progress flag skill if you will).

This is a bug if it happens with the events that follow up right away, which I will fix in the next update, in that point you can reference by the previous id used in the initial calling event.