3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

you can console command your hero's age.   campaign.set_main_hero_age or something like that.  Alternatively just type in "campaign.age" and the console command should come up in a list.  I typically set my hero's age to 20 to avoid glitches.  The default age is 30, judging from looking at my character's information after pressing N to look her up.   I normally remove the underwear from adult women in the skins.xml file for Detailed Character Creation...you can tell if she's underaged just by moving the slider...if she gets underwear on, she's underage as well as being slimmer. 

I didn't know I could do that with Detailed Character Creation. That's a nice trick. I'm gonna try that since I'm not a fan of fiddling around with console commands. Afraid to break things. Thanks for the help. ?

On 11/16/2020 at 9:35 PM, Celedhring said:

Bug report: if you prostitute yourself in a brothel long enough, it seems to trigger a ransom event kicking you out of the brothel  and freezing the prostitute flag  on your character which in turns halts random event popups. And the prostitute flag is difficult to clear so random events can resume popping up. 1.5.3,  1021 version.

I recommend to have the auto-ransom setting disabled when you prostitute, will look into a way of auto enabling it when prostituting or you are using another mod that re-enables the auto ransom.

16 hours ago, BadListener said:

I recommend to have the auto-ransom setting disabled when you prostitute, will look into a way of auto enabling it when prostituting or you are using another mod that re-enables the auto ransom.

As far as I can tell, auto ransom is off.  Is there anything in the screenshot that I should change?  There are no other mods that affect ransoming though.

Autoescapeisoff.jpg

On 11/18/2020 at 6:19 PM, Celedhring said:

As far as I can tell, auto ransom is off.  Is there anything in the screenshot that I should change?  There are no other mods that affect ransoming though.

Autoescapeisoff.jpg

looks fine although I would set it to 0 for hero prisoner chance and hero prisoner chance settlement. Need to investigate if they added a new ransom method.

3 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I'm just wondering what adult modding is now capable with the tools being released. Seems like nothing has changed outside of a female skin.

Yeah... the modding scenes isn't dead but the constant updates to fix the game kinda killed the momentum. Even with the mod tool released, nothing really changed that much.

7 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Yeah... the modding scenes isn't dead but the constant updates to fix the game kinda killed the momentum. Even with the mod tool released, nothing really changed that much.

Actually 1.5.4 helped out battles alot.  Troop actually stay in formation instead of being all over the battlefield for a change.   And more and more stable now. 

Bug report 1.5.4, version 1022   Taking a NPC from a different kingdom into your clan either as a married slave to the NPC or taking the NPC into your clan as a result of being too old to bear children and joining your clan (there is NO way to avoid it aside from console commanding the age of the NPC to fertile range)   THis results in your PC getting -20 opinion from ALL members of your kingdom and you get kicked out of the kingdom - permanently.  Rejoining it will still result in you getting kicked out of the kingdom in a short while.  Confirmed by taking Calatild into clan (she was too old) and taking Belgir as his married slave which put him into my clan.  Both triggered me getting kicked out of the kingdom of Sturgia as well as -20 opinion with every member of Sturgia.

14 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Bug report 1.5.4, version 1022   Taking a NPC from a different kingdom into your clan either as a married slave to the NPC or taking the NPC into your clan as a result of being too old to bear children and joining your clan (there is NO way to avoid it aside from console commanding the age of the NPC to fertile range)   THis results in your PC getting -20 opinion from ALL members of your kingdom and you get kicked out of the kingdom - permanently.  Rejoining it will still result in you getting kicked out of the kingdom in a short while.  Confirmed by taking Calatild into clan (she was too old) and taking Belgir as his married slave which put him into my clan.  Both triggered me getting kicked out of the kingdom of Sturgia as well as -20 opinion with every member of Sturgia.

interesting, yes the join clan feature is in beta, quite hard to work with as the game doesn't provide the option, and is not used to it.

My character had a child with a captured hero but the character that spawned was in the mid 20s, fully decked out with high end noble gear and not actually a clan member listed and yet still a member that could be added to the party. It is a fresh install so no old mod files lingering, any idea whats going on? or is that feature not fully implemented yet?

On 11/29/2020 at 6:59 PM, mikovic76 said:

My character had a child with a captured hero but the character that spawned was in the mid 20s, fully decked out with high end noble gear and not actually a clan member listed and yet still a member that could be added to the party. It is a fresh install so no old mod files lingering, any idea whats going on? or is that feature not fully implemented yet?

Bug is known Custom Hero (Child Copy)
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1226?tab=bugs

On 12/6/2020 at 10:34 AM, SAC said:

Any idea how to mute the event notification sound? (the "drum"). TY!

Found it. If anyone's interested: edit the file GUIDs.txt in the folder \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds

Delete the line:

{9c8a9437-becb-43dc-97b9-6cf79863a3eb} event:/ui/notification/alert

=> silent event notifications

The first time an event triggers, it will post an "game has crashed" error, however pressing "no" continues the game without an actual crash or further incident.

You can also replace the {sound id} with a quieter one (I picked a map footstep sound from the list) instead of deleting the line, in order to avoid the crash message.

In 1.5.4 I seem to have the interface window autoclosing, essentially whenever there's an interaction for the player character. It appears to keep working when I talk to a prisoner, but whenever I do something like work at the brothel, it immediately closes the interface and throws me out of the town.

Now I'm assuming this must have to do with another mod, but I'm kind of wondering where to look.

Apart from the required uiextenderex/harmony/butterlib/mcm4/captivityevents+plugins I have:

2h swords on hip

bannerlordtweaks

bannerlordcheats

better time

detailed character creation

character reload

extended familty

houses of calradia

improved smithing

marry anyone

new skin

noble titles

reign of sword

None of them really strikes me as likely to mess with the ui all that much.

Has anyone had the same problem by any chance?

1.PNG.3126ce48d0e23805588697128046437d.PNGHELLO >>> i dunno why but this mod doesnt work for me whenever i enable the mod and start the game a message appears says this application faced a problem after that i get CTD 

playing on v e1.5 and the mod to latest... i also tried to play with just this mod enabled and i got a CTD too.... i downloaded the game just for this mod and now it wont work any help pls?

the unbloack dll way the box just doesnt show up in properties or i dont know how this works+-

On 12/7/2020 at 2:11 PM, solonlost said:

In 1.5.4 I seem to have the interface window autoclosing, essentially whenever there's an interaction for the player character. It appears to keep working when I talk to a prisoner, but whenever I do something like work at the brothel, it immediately closes the interface and throws me out of the town.

Now I'm assuming this must have to do with another mod, but I'm kind of wondering where to look.

Apart from the required uiextenderex/harmony/butterlib/mcm4/captivityevents+plugins I have:

2h swords on hip

bannerlordtweaks

bannerlordcheats

better time

detailed character creation

character reload

extended familty

houses of calradia

improved smithing

marry anyone

new skin

noble titles

reign of sword

None of them really strikes me as likely to mess with the ui all that much.

Has anyone had the same problem by any chance?

Age Slider is set too low for detailed character creation.