Probably you guys can help me, I've tried to follow the steps, but when I open the game, I can't select the Mod to load it with the game, so I went into the Vortex and it says: Missing Dependencies zCaptivityEvents

What could it be? For some of you it may be self explanatory, buuuut...

On 1/8/2021 at 4:06 PM, TMPhoenix said:

@diogopam: Did you install all the folders from the archive? There should be 3 folders, including zCaptivityEvents.

The problem was with the mods "loading order" in the Vortex, all I had to do was change a few things and it worked like a charm. Heck, this mod is amazing, I'm loving it.

Lovely Mod, everything working perfectly fine for me.
Is there already a quick guide on how to create your own Events/ add more options to already existing events? (For example different prostitution "stories" or stuff like that)
Ive seen the wiki, but it looks like thats still a WIP and there is not enough info for stupid people like me to really know what im doing

14 hours ago, atznk1ller said:

Lovely Mod, everything working perfectly fine for me.
Is there already a quick guide on how to create your own Events/ add more options to already existing events? (For example different prostitution "stories" or stuff like that)
Ive seen the wiki, but it looks like thats still a WIP and there is not enough info for stupid people like me to really know what im doing

Planning to continue work on it when I have the time, you can reference TB's events and their XML to see how it is done. LogRaam also has a good compiler with a tutorial assigned to it.

5 hours ago, BadListener said:

Planning to continue work on it when I have the time, you can reference TB's events and their XML to see how it is done. LogRaam also has a good compiler with a tutorial assigned to it.

Do you have a link to those maybe? I actually figured out how to do it after looking through it for some time. Only thing i cant get to work is changing pictures for certain stages of events. I added the pictures to the folders and changed "BackgroundName" to the right picture for those events but it still shows the default ones. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I can switch between already existing pictures between stages, but as soon as i want to use a picture i added myself, it only shows the default picture. Do I have to like "register" the pictures somehow/somewhere?

PS: Nevermind it works, i tried saving the pictures as .png with a different program and now they show up. For some reason they look weirdly blue but at least it works now.

15 hours ago, atznk1ller said:

Do you have a link to those maybe? I actually figured out how to do it after looking through it for some time. Only thing i cant get to work is changing pictures for certain stages of events. I added the pictures to the folders and changed "BackgroundName" to the right picture for those events but it still shows the default ones. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I can switch between already existing pictures between stages, but as soon as i want to use a picture i added myself, it only shows the default picture. Do I have to like "register" the pictures somehow/somewhere?

PS: Nevermind it works, i tried saving the pictures as .png with a different program and now they show up. For some reason they look weirdly blue but at least it works now.

Add alpha mask to the blue pictures

Excellent mod! One of my must haves!

Not sure if it's one of my other mods, but my prisoners keep escaping or getting auto-ransomed, despite me having everything under the modified prisoner stuff at 0 and auto-ransom set to off...I am at my wit's end trying to figure it out, I could have sworn it was working fine until I added another mod, but in my rush, I can't figure out which one, I've been turning them off and on, but still can't figure it out.

Correction: I think it was Cultured Start that was causing this...I removed that mod, and now my prisoners no longer escape.

I'm definitely looking forward to more content! Is there a tip jar or a Patreon thing? I'd love to encourage more Bannerlord naughty content.

5 hours ago, tehwulfgang said:

I'm having trouble getting the mod to work with 1.5.7 beta. Running build 1025, all dll's unblocked, have MCMv4 installed - but still get crash on startup. Is the mod not compatible with the beta yet, or am I missing something?

Thanks for any advice :)

Just uploaded the work-in-progress beta version, currently testing it/fixing bugs and adding new events so official release on nexus is coming this weekend hopefully.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, Drunkenhobo86 said:

Excellent mod! One of my must haves!

Not sure if it's one of my other mods, but my prisoners keep escaping or getting auto-ransomed, despite me having everything under the modified prisoner stuff at 0 and auto-ransom set to off...I am at my wit's end trying to figure it out, I could have sworn it was working fine until I added another mod, but in my rush, I can't figure out which one, I've been turning them off and on, but still can't figure it out.

Correction: I think it was Cultured Start that was causing this...I removed that mod, and now my prisoners no longer escape.

I'm definitely looking forward to more content! Is there a tip jar or a Patreon thing? I'd love to encourage more Bannerlord naughty content.

Cultured Start??? Interesting will look into that. Only mods that cause changes/overwrite prisoner behavior should conflict, and yeah nexus donation button is up, you can also donate to the artists.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:01 AM, BadListener said:

Cultured Start??? Interesting will look into that. Only mods that cause changes/overwrite prisoner behavior should conflict, and yeah nexus donation button is up, you can also donate to the artists.

I hadn't narrowed it down to Cultured Start (which I also use) but I'd also been having issues with prisoners escaping and/or being ransomed off even with everything set to zero.  If it is in fact Cultured Start causing it, I would suspect it's because Cultured Start has to manipulate the prisoner behavior due to it having the option for you to start as an escaped prisoner.