On 8/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, BadListener said:

Sure, can implement a call to a scene plays the animation later down the line and then brings back to campaign menu (allowing custom event mods to have their own animations included), as well as implementing brothel animations.

Still looking for artist to assist with revamping the default events.

If by default events you mean the images used for said events I would be willing to take a stab at it but sadly most of the Blender assets necessary to make it look good cost money. 

SFM could be a good alternative, there are more free assets and many talented artists that use that program. 

EDIT: Now that I think about it, The Sims could be a potential solution...If you're interested I could look into it and see if they have period-fitting mods that would work. I looked into it and TS4 has LOTS of medieval custom content, I would be willing to do some art for the various events but it's up to you BL--the art-style of TS4 is quite cartoony and filters can only do so much...Then again, getting actual rendered hand-posed events would either cost a lot of commission or a very generous artist. 

As a quick aside It would appear you get unique benefits to having female nobles in brothels but have you considered having brothel female prisoner garrison affect income of said brothel? As an example, you could either have a percentage of their normal troop upkeep cost factored into brothel profits on a individual unit basis or more broadly have like +1 denar per day for each troop in that brothel's garrison. 

17 hours ago, justhere2look said:

2 things 

can't  find new troops 

crash on enter tavern and speaking to characters 

I'm having the issue of crashing when talking to characters in the cities too. I've noticed if I have noble prisoners they will disappear after the crash. Then the save I was using becomes unstable. I noticed though, when you walk around in the city it crashes. So you can't go talk to them by tracking them down as well.

21 hours ago, justhere2look said:

2 things 

can't  find new troops 

crash on enter tavern and speaking to characters 

3 hours ago, jah15 said:

I'm having the issue of crashing when talking to characters in the cities too. I've noticed if I have noble prisoners they will disappear after the crash. Then the save I was using becomes unstable. I noticed though, when you walk around in the city it crashes. So you can't go talk to them by tracking them down as well.

Please be more descriptive on what you are talking about. This mod doesn't effect Taverns.

23 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Please be more descriptive on what you are talking about. This mod doesn't effect Taverns.

game crashed for me when i go into towns and talk to people, in my case its cause of my computer not the mod. (found out after reading the logs) 

But i can't seem to find the new units types were are they located? or are they implemented 

1 hour ago, justhere2look said:

game crashed for me when i go into towns and talk to people, in my case its cause of my computer not the mod. (found out after reading the logs) 

But i can't seem to find the new units types were are they located? or are they implemented 

Unit Types? This mod doesn't add Unit Types? ?

On 9/1/2020 at 9:08 PM, michaelanglol said:

I don't know how to upgrade the brothel, seems no matter about how many captives putted in brothel.

Upgrading is not implemented, looking forward to mod tools to actually make proper scenes rather then using the unloaded tavern scenes.

1 hour ago, justhere2look said:

If I may ask, where in the log did it show you that it was your pc? Where you able to correct the crashing after you found out?

2 hours ago, jah15 said:

If I may ask, where in the log did it show you that it was your pc? Where you able to correct the crashing after you found out?

i use a gaming lab top less than year old, but it was Walmart one so there's that to consider.

when looked through log the game was stuck loading bandits and calculating battles that there was no memory for town and characters left. 

you can fix this either hunting down those bandits your self, or forming a party to hunt down bandits for you, thus less bandit parties on the map less memory used.  I don't think the  extra memory this mod uses won't cause the computer to crash.  try head to a town and saving in the town menu (before walking around in it) then quit game fully wait 2-5 mins for computer memory cache to clear. Then start enter the town. 

on my older computer for stellaris that same thing also happens after crushing  4/30 empire the game moves faster.

on imperator same situation, game picks up speed and runs smoother the larger the empires are as less memory is needed. 

I guess this is a helpful tip for those with slower computers, (stick to clearing bandits which the game spawn larger groups based on your level or renown) 

10 hours ago, Shiraishisissisisis said:

Just tested again with new character. Doesn't crash upon entering skills menu, until I start doing prostitute work it crashes when entering the menu.

Will investigate, this is beta branch 1.5.2 I assume?

EDIT: You are talking about this skills menu right?

image.png.55766875c9c303e71f94c5e7405b7df7.png

cannot emulate the issue :(

Double check that you have the correct version installed I guess, and I did update 1.5.1 recently.

37 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Updated to 1.5.1  Easily the most stable version to date.  I have one quibble but it's with TB Captivity.   Is there a way to turn off auto ransoming for player characters only?

should be turned off via default settings of captivity events but the setting that turns it off is

Modified Prisoner Escape Behavior: On
Games Default Auto Ransom System: Off

Both found under Escape Category in Settings and probably will expand that option to include NPC vs Player as it affects NPCs too right now.

So short answer, it is coming I guess not implemented yet.

I was having a grand time when I accidentally zoomed into 3 groups of bandits. I got kidnapped for 6 days and went to Lycaron to pick up my gear but the game would crash if I tried to speak with the person who had my gear. The game also crashed when I tried to walk through the town to get to the person as well.
Here's a zip containing the modules I had activated along with the crash dump, as well as a text file with the load order of the modules. I don't know if it helps but I'm too dumb to go through and find out what any of it means.

This is on beta 1.5.2 btw.

Collect_Gear_Quest_Crash.7z