10 hours ago, BadListener said:

Skills are not saved as I look for a way to save the skills without corrupting save files.

Pregnancy is not consistent as Taleworlds messed with the pregnancy model that now impregnation through console will not work.

Third one is an fail safe option implemented by Taleworlds for some reason that I think it was implemented was for if player gets stuck so instead of crashing player is released. Strange thing however it will not work if the player doesnt have enough gold.

I tested pregnancy further last night and had no issues during uninterrupted gameplay. I changed mod's pregnancy duration in options down to 2 days (to ensure birth before an escape/ransom which seems to reset pregnancy) and multiple noble prisoners gave birth multiple times and all the children were added to Clan, and correctly showed in encyclopedia their parentage with player-hero. I'm using the newest version of the mod and Modlib (did a fresh install of mods for 1.3.1). So lowering duration of pregnancy might be a workaround for now if children from AI-prisoners is something someone wants as part of their gameplay.

The escape/ransom issue is pretty frustrating (due to TaleWorlds). I've used the Prevent Escape mod before and they were still escaping or being ransomed somehow as the mod was creating duplicates of lords in the field that were still my prisoners in troop screen. Hopefully someone figures out how to ensure prisoners stay prisoners. I don't think the Prevent Escape mod is being updated anymore, though it was causing duplicates of the captives anyway so it didn't quite work.

The CaptivityEvents mod has a lot of promise, thank you for creating it. I like a more grimdark story in games and novels so this mod adds features that will make some playthroughs more interesting.

Bugs?:

• When prisoners were transferred to a dungeon, they can't be talked to through the campaign screen (no options when clicking on portrait) and when visited in person they just say something like "I'm not allowed to talk to you" with no further options. I've never visited prisoners before in Bannerlord so I'm not sure if this is unusual but thought I'd mention it.

Ideas:

• If possible maybe a "Harem" could be created in the Clan menu (and/or Troop menu?) that prisoners can be sent to permanently as something similar to family members or companions? Then they can be visited on a Harem option under the Keep menu similar to the Dungeon?
    • Maybe just use a duplicate of the throne room as the Harem room?
    • Maybe some negative relations with captive's family and some related trait points added due to action of enslavement of someone into your harem. If it worked it might be a permanent source of prisoners that work like members of the "Family" in Clan but are listed separately, so they're not prisoners as far as the game is concerned and bypass the escape/ransom issues?
    • Options to officially make them family as spouses would be good, from Harem to Family. I know the mod "Policy Addition and Tweaks" has a Polygamy state policy that seems to work on allowing multiple spouses. I know it works for having multiple spouses, but I haven't tested if they all work for having children or if only one spouse can. CaptivityEvents seems to be working on having children with multiple AI-hero characters. Maybe an option in mod menu could be added to allow polygamy, which could be turned off if it conflicts with another mod that also enables it (I assume that would cause a mod conflict if they both tried changing marriage code?).
  • Options to break and enslave prisoner troops to serve more uses?
    • Converting troop prisoners into "Slaves" items which are similar to Mules, Camels etc and increase inventory capacity, and can be sold as a commodity.
  • Might be fun to have options to kidnap people that you don't normally see in battle, such as some that just stay in the keep, city or village? It would be a roundabout way to assassinate some noble characters as well, by kidnapping then executing them.

5 minutes ago, Valkiera said:

When prisoners were transferred to a dungeon, they can't be talked to through the campaign screen (no options when clicking on portrait) and when visited in person they just say something like "I'm not allowed to talk to you" with no further options. I've never visited prisoners before in Bannerlord so I'm not sure if this is unusual but thought I'd mention it.

Default game behaviour they reply with, I am waiting for dev's to fix prisoner dialogue in prison. They should be adding escape missions and aiding stealth missions into the game.

45 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Alright whenever my character gives birth it crashed without fail, forgive me if i'm doing this entirely wrong i don;t normally do screenshots like this.

but this is the report i get everytime.

If you're using Windows 10, you can use the snipping tool to grab partial screenshots. Very helpful both here and for developers.

12 minutes ago, Valkiera said:

s (to ensure birth before an escape/ransom which seems to reset

Holy shit that just might have solved two bugs that people are reporting, it seems like Taleworld's makes a new character hero and attempts to delete the old one each time a hero escapes. However the ones that are stored vs the ones in game are completely different.

Someone in Taleworlds messed up hard copy vs move.

12 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Holy shit that just might have solved two bugs that people are reporting, it seems like Taleworld's makes a new character hero and attempts to delete the old one each time a hero escapes. However the ones that are stored vs the ones in game are completely different.

Someone in Taleworlds messed up hard copy vs move.

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A JOB!

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Crash shouldn't happen instead it should do a loop are you using any other pregnancy modifiers like bannerlord tweaks.

I'm not using bannerlord tweak no.

I do have DCC tho (which works as intended) would that have anything to do with it somehow?

WORK IN PROGRESS UPDATE

image.png.a4fa5ba031eee8b7fab6820ad670ed06.png

image.png.024c62b7e4ab8330598291f8d54b64ea.png

New Waiting Menus, (Will be adding character level and position reached on there for the players)

Further expansion of Duels in captivity and Trading in Noble Ladies is coming, as well as a brothel location in game,

Adding a few more XML options, and clothing XML for different escapes and different events, writers will choose the clothing and on what event the player/AI will receive the equipment.

3 hours ago, BadListener said:

Interesting, DCC was causing the issue for me, seems like it doesn't support the new ModLib yet.

DCC works for me now. I used the xml download about three or four posts down for the Nexus DCC mod so I have all the sliders now.

4 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

Yea that's it. so what i'm gathering is DCC is the issue causing birthing to crash? or is it modlib?

because i though this mod was updated to make modlib a soft dependency 

DCC is bundled with an outdated version of Modlib. This breaks the Modlib UI of other more current mods, but doesn't do any real harm other than that. Neither DCC nor Modlib should have any effect on birthing.

Doing some thinking about the feasibility  of multiple random starts to slavery. Like when you are purchased you have a random chance that your owner will be a kind master. One you may grow to eventually care for and he for you. A cruel master that enjoys the pain of others. More likely to subject you to tortuous events. A depraved master more likely to subject you to various kinks. A profit minded owner, inclined to prostitute you out and sell you off to passing caravans if it means a gain in gold. Even a vain master that enjoys parading you around on his arm at events or hosting entertainment.

every time you get sold you reroll the dice essentially.

can this be accomplished with what is available?