On 6/15/2020 at 7:07 PM, DremoraDream said:

does this work with the latest versions of animations by bp70 and savagecabbage

Sort of... you currently have to untick the checkboxes for SC and BP in the first page of its FOMOD menus. Basically just use it to update Leito's anims, plus some of the various other fixes it incorporates.

I also overwrite it with the latest Creature Resources.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I use your mod with Hardship and Indarello (Squirt Mod)............

I use BP70 Patreon version2.5, which you did not have access to when you made yours...

I tried to add 2 of his animations (copy and paste) to your Animation Data file....they showed up as options but npcs just merged their bodies and would not animate...

I had done the same to Indarello's and they worked fine, but he also had the Position Data files that could be fixed..Your mod does not.

Any way to add these animations to your mod? Without not ticking BP70 off in your install?  Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, 561 said:

Windows Defender seems to be flagging this mod as containing a trojan, just thought I'd let you know image.png.0c7f19656d32feefa37a4fd475ab63c2.png

Happens to me as well, I never had a problem though. Must be Windows.

Although I can't remember if there was a Windows update or not, but I got this mod minutes after SilverPerv released it (he notified me in another thread) and there wasn't a flag then.

But since I can't redownload the mod and the older version on my was quarantined, can we get a reup?

On 11/3/2020 at 8:53 PM, DremoraDream said:

Although I can't remember if there was a Windows update or not, but I got this mod minutes after SilverPerv released it (he notified me in another thread) and there wasn't a flag then.

But since I can't redownload the mod and the older version on my was quarantined, can we get a reup?

It must be an error on your end, no flag here and I use windows defender EDIT: NVM windows and NMM just auto deleted the file

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 7:53 PM, DremoraDream said:

If you go to windows firewall -> virus and threat prtection ->protection history you can allow this file to be downloaded.  If its really a trojan though then we are both screwed though

loverslab help.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, gregathit said:

There is no virus in this file.  Make sure your 7zip is up to date.

Check Vortex for viruses.  That is your likely culprit.

I found the same problem with this patch recently. I don't think it is because an outdated 7zip, it seems more a windows defender issue from last updates. Anyway, that doesn't happens with other patches/mods.

Edit: Rechecked 7zip version. That's not the problem.

6 minutes ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

I found the same problem with this patch recently. I don't think it is because an outdated 7zip, it seems more a windows defender issue from last updates. Anyway, that doesn't happens with other patches/mods.

Edit: Rechecked 7zip version. That's not the problem.

I don't know what to tell you then.  I'm running windows defender as well and not a peep on my end.  I went through the files and there is nothing but game files in there.  Ini, XML, Nif and texture files.  That's it.  Maybe it is Vortex?  I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 1:47 PM, gregathit said:

I don't know what to tell you then.  I'm running windows defender as well and not a peep on my end.  I went through the files and there is nothing but game files in there.  Ini, XML, Nif and texture files.  That's it.  Maybe it is Vortex?  I don't know.

In my case, the funny point is that I've downloaded this mod time ago without any issue, however, recently exploring my mods folder in MO2 folders Windows defender notitfy me that the file is corrupted and put it in quarantine automatlically, just eat it from my folder. For that reason it seems for me to be a WDefender issue after recent updates.

But as I said. that doesn't happens with other patches or mods, so, this one must to have some script that my Wdefender version doesn't like.

2 hours ago, Turbostank said:

Windows defender definitely flags it a trojan that has nothing to do with vortex or 7zip

Mine doesn't.  I unzipped it and nothing.  Not a peep.  I looked through 7.9 and there is nothing in it besides mod files.  Don't know what to tell you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 4:50 AM, gregathit said:

Mine doesn't.  I unzipped it and nothing.  Not a peep.  I looked through 7.9 and there is nothing in it besides mod files.  Don't know what to tell you.

it passes mc gaff and defender on initial download, but gets deleted minutes after install, obviously there is some thing wrong here, the file is way outdated, the current version of inderallo's patch is 9.1, this is still at 7.9 witch is un installable. I have no explanation for whats  going on here, but something needs attention, I was installing a cut down version of  7.8 but this no longer works,  it causes several errors with AAF witch disappear with removal of this mod, are there any plans for future updates or is this mod dead?

On 1/3/2021 at 1:36 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

it passes mc gaff and defender on initial download, but gets deleted minutes after install, obviously there is some thing wrong here, the file is way outdated, the current version of inderallo's patch is 9.1, this is still at 7.9 witch is un installable. I have no explanation for whats  going on here, but something needs attention, I was installing a cut down version of  7.8 but this no longer works,  it causes several errors with AAF witch disappear with removal of this mod, are there any plans for future updates or is this mod dead?

If you use the process i detailed above with the screenshot you can get around windows defenders automatic deletion

8 hours ago, Turbostank said:

If you use the process i detailed above with the screenshot you can get around windows defenders automatic deletion

I managed to open one of the files that actually passed the initial antivirus scan, I immediately deleted the fomod, and installed manually, so far no issues, In these situations bypassing your antivirus is a really bad idea, it's not worth potentially infecting your rig