34 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I managed to open one of the files that actually passed the initial antivirus scan, I immediately deleted the fomod, and installed manually, so far no issues, In these situations bypassing your antivirus is a really bad idea, it's not worth potentially infecting your rig 

I am uploading the zip of the files I installed, this only covers the AAF morphs xml, ferals, and wolfs, the rest of the files are incompatible with the current version of indarallo's animation fixes patch and need updating. all files have been scanned repeatedly and report has clean. To install use NMM or drag and drop into data, may work with vortex and MO if they are capable of installing archives containing only data files

ErectionFixBySilverpervCreatureOnlyV7.9.7z

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 5:32 AM, Sam198233 said:

Hi @SilverPerv

( im bad EN so sorry : ) ) 

After i install the mods and load my game AAF load to 68% and stop ! I don t know what to do  ? 

Am i miss somthin ?

I have all animation with best update 

I have the same issue, what from this mod causes AAF to stall at 68%?

EDIT: Well, I stopped it from stalling AAF (turns out I had bodytalk 3 instead of bodytalk v2), but now the fix doesn't do anything

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 4:23 AM, Adddma said:

why after installed this mod my AAF stop working and it stops at 68%? I have all the pre-required mods and they all meet the required version. Could someone help me? Thank you.

From what I can tell the mod is abandoned and outdated, I uploaded a file a few posts above this one, containing only the creature fixes and the erections XML, installing it should fix your problem, just make sure to completely remove the original

Edited by Dragonjoe69
  • 9 months later...