37 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

@Invictusblade Thank you for the hard work you put into your mods and the newest update.    Quick question as a Vortex user:  Should the new Overlays Framework be loaded before or after the new Wasteland Dairy Framework?

I don't know if it matters, it should use the same outfit framework

I use Nexus mod manager but I normally custom load mods

Edited by Invictusblade

Feature Request... MCM Breast Feeding Option ( no animations needed )

MCM

Baby Options / Baby Feeding Breast Feeding

Breast Feeding requires no Bottles, but still has all the features of Bottle feeding. But has a greater effect on Nora's Milk production, and Breast size.

=================================

Possible Features

Possible Perk... Natural Mother... gives +1 Charisma when actively Breast Feeding, Equip the Baby Front Pack, if its hungry it auto-feeds.

Breast Enthusiast Magazine...

Possible Ailments...

- Cracked Nipples... prevents clothing wearing, chose which slots. 5 sets of sliders for slot picking. Wearing clothes makes health drop 1 per minute.

- Full Breasts... not milked for 7 days, when Lactating. Will give this effect. Body clothes can randomly unequip, under the pressure of the Breast expansion.

Body Slot Selector...

Body Slots, as above uses 5 sliders to pick which slots are body. Usable on everything. Alternatively, could have the unequip selector that Rad Morphing Redux uses.

Rad Morphing Redux has multiple unequip slots, and it works brilliantly. Although... trying the find the | button is always tricky.

=================================

Edited by Krazyone

I upgraded from 2.60 to 2.75 and started a new playthrough. I thought the game hours slider for the new baby smell feature was finally working in 2.60, I don't remember for sure now, but it definitely resets to 1 as soon as you exit MCM.

So I uninstalled FPEAIOCreatureAddon and performed Baby Addons reset. Though even after reset, it seems that precisely one broken addon remained detected:

ScreenShot87.png.67060ddedffa88d0fe96e42d08286ace.png

And only one. Without reset there was a lot of entries like those after disabling FPEAIOCreatureAddon. Now only one remained. Idk if it's gonna cause problems but I verified that before disabling FPEAIOCreatureAddon there was no such thing. I wasn't able to track down which addon is it exaclty because resetting addons causes them to reorder so addon number 79 was something completely different before reset, something that is still properly detected now just under different number. So no luck in tracking down what is it.

I'd probably also adjust dead child and hostile child stock chance. Currently it seems to heavily favor "broken" children. Out of like 8 born children all of them were either dying or hostile for me. However when I adjusted chances, I managed to get friendly one so mechanics itself probably work fine. Maybe again I just had really, really, really bad luck for random selection lol...

Also I believe there's one outdated description in MCM considering that you said INVB_BabyAddon is being dropped:

ScreenShot89.png.4aabb5682e2fd008ac8d7503c7bc0785.png

Also speaking of not working MCM switches - "Show Blood during Birth" switch doesn't work for me. Never did tbh. It always switches off after leaving MCM. Are there some 3rd party mod requirements with textures and stuff for it in order to make it work?

Edited by Lapsio
1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

Also speaking of not working MCM switches - "Show Blood during Birth" switch doesn't work for me. Never did tbh. It always switches off after leaving MCM. Are there some 3rd party mod requirements with textures and stuff for it in order to make it work?

2 hours ago, Lapsio said:

And only one. Without reset there was a lot of entries like those after disabling FPEAIOCreatureAddon. Now only one remained. Idk if it's gonna cause problems but I verified that before disabling FPEAIOCreatureAddon there was no such thing. I wasn't able to track down which addon is it exaclty because resetting addons causes them to reorder so addon number 79 was something completely different before reset, something that is still properly detected now just under different number. So no luck in tracking down what is it.

I'd probably also adjust dead child and hostile child stock chance. Currently it seems to heavily favor "broken" children. Out of like 8 born children all of them were either dying or hostile for me. However when I adjusted chances, I managed to get friendly one so mechanics itself probably work fine. Maybe again I just had really, really, really bad luck for random selection lol...

1. I notice a couple of them, I didn't mention it in the changelog but I did remove the separate hostile impregnation's (Bloatfly, stingwing attacks)

(hopefully it shouldn't affect the game too much)

2. yeah chances can get a bit weird, when I was testing the dead baby naming, I set the viable baby chances to 4-5% and I still birth active children (1-2 out of 10)

but I will admit that it being unfair is designed (such as the quote)

(btw I think I did break 0% so I will test that)

also I will be adding an urn or cross as a workshop recipe for using dead babies so they can be remembered somewhat

(however I was talking to my mother about this concept and she did tell me about someone who lost a baby and she never did find out what happened to the body (just went missing))

so my point is that different cultures have different ways to deal with infant deaths. (and life in the commonwealth would be hard and unforgiving)

I had a couple of thoughts about a new update (and addon)

1. so I am a fan of the Boston Breeder mod, and I have a fairly unused "Breeder" perk so I was thinking about expanding the mod to use that perk by...

a. making it act like a std (it spreads by having sex)

b. by denying some of the creature breeding options (Impregnation(full) and Viable(100%)) *of course this will depend on your options

c. increasing the speed of pregnancies for the infected

d. see below

2. a STD addon mod for outfit framework

basically this will use the same mechanics for the autonomous perk from Autonomy but it will spread STD's throughout the commonwealth.

including the Breeder infection from above

about outfit Framework,

does anyone have any ideas for future mods for it?

or does anyone know of a way to have it completely obsolete?

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I had a couple of thoughts about a new update (and addon)

1. so I am a fan of the Boston Breeder mod, and I have a fairly unused "Breeder" perk so I was thinking about expanding the mod to use that perk by...

a. making it act like a std (it spreads by having sex)

b. by denying some of the creature breeding options (Impregnation(full) and Viable(100%)) *of course this will depend on your options

c. increasing the speed of pregnancies for the infected

d. see below

2. a STD addon mod for outfit framework

basically this will use the same mechanics for the autonomous perk from Autonomy but it will spread STD's throughout the commonwealth.

including the Breeder infection from above

This is a great idea.  If you play Skyrim, there's a very good mod you could get ideas from.  Estrus Chaurus+  that does breeder very well.  Also, Hentai Pregnancy, SexLab Hormones, SexLab Beastess and SexLab Parasites (All are on the skyrim downloads on this site)  They all have great ideas you could easily add to your framework.  Oh, and you also should look at the Things in the Dark mod, that is 100% about becoming a Falmer/Chaurus breeder.  Hentai Pregnancy has a milking system build in as well.  

Just good mods to get some inspiration from :)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

about outfit Framework,

does anyone have any ideas for future mods for it?

or does anyone know of a way to have it completely obsolete?

I've not used the outfit framework because it tends to collide with other mods using armor slots. I don't have this issue in Skyrim with outfit mods, because I think there are more armor slots for Skyrim than Fallout.  I'll have to look at the documentation.  For instance, tattoos, cum overlays and all that take up a slot and can cause collisions or cause Tattoos to be removed when the PC is being undressed for an animation.  That was just my experience.  But I have both games heavily modded.

I mention this because I'm attempting to write my mod to work for both Fallout and Skyrim, since they share a lot of actor values and its the same engine, more or less.  Devious Devices did this very well.  That mod pretty much works the same way in both games.  

I have tested everything in both of your new releases.  I did have to do a complete uninstall, clean and reinstall because some of the stuff from the previous versions was not clearing correctly with morphs and such.  But, after I did the uninstall, save, resaver clean everything from the previous version, then reinstall, it all worked very well.  "Clear and Register Baby Addons" was not working with the old versions since you moved everything into the one Wasteland Offspring (Great idea btw).  It was just getting confused.

Haven't tested the Synth Impregnation, but I have it enabled. I have a long weekend so I will test more thoroughly.  But, all the pregnancy and morphing, as well as your debug commands, work every time. However, I wanted to mention that if you do any LooksMenu changes, then hit your debug buttons, it will reset all sliders in LooksMenu back to 0 for the body.  You might want to have the player "Register" a body shape at the beginning, then save those values for reverting.  SL Inflation Framework and SexLab Hormones have this implemented via a json container file.  That way you only revert the changes your mod made, not all changes.  However, most of the Skyrim mods are using the NiOverride for morphing.  I'm not sure if there's a similar mod for Fallout to manage morph nodes.  That Mod stores all changes separately to avoid collisions in morphing.  You can be pregnant by one mod, cumflated by another, and infested by body morphing parasites all at the same time with no collisions.

One question I did have about morphs, how often are you updating the body?  Is it a gradual increase over time in game hours, or are you doing it all at once, like at a certain time or duration?  Helps me debug.  I prefer the way you do your morphing from a visual perspective, because it does appear gradual when you have FPE month set to 3 days.  And the Labour quest is still doing weird things if you don't get to the doctor in time, but the debugs fix it.  For instance, if you have a child, then get pregnant within the next 3 days, it will force labour again after the 3rd day. 

Hentai Pregnancy has a "Post Partum" period to deal with this.  You can't get pregnant, and your body slowly goes back to normal after pregnancy.  That mod is very very similar to how you are handling pregnancy.  I think Post Partum would really round out your things.  That mod has a one month post partum phase, with debuffs associated to simulate post partum.

And one other observation, the OBCP CBBE addons act odd with the pregnancy morphing (Sometimes causes torpedo breasts).  Its not consistent.  I think its just a side effect of the physics being applied to certain nodes and clothing. And as always, never do a BodySlide change, or build morphs when the PC is pregnant or otherwise morphed. It still does weird things with clothing.  I think this is a body slide issue to be honest.  

Finally, I have found that the AAF Ghost can also cause issues to morphing.  the Ghost is not a complete copy of the player, so sometimes it looks weird going into an animation pregnant, but AAF sometimes reverts to a pre-pregnancy morph.  So it breaks the roleplay aspect.  That's not your issue, that's an AAF issue but something I should mention because I've had weird things happen where the ghost is not removed, then there are two copies of my PC after the animation.  

Just my initial thoughts.

This is really an awesome improvement.  I'm looking forward to delving deeper this weekend!  Let me know if you need anything specific tested!

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

increasing the speed of pregnancies for the infected

That sounds nice, currently I have 1 pregnancy month scaled to 1 in-day game but still pregnancies take a bit long, especially if you don't sleep in game all that much, when I'm playing game during week, single pregnancy cycle can take like whole real world week for me when playing game like 1-2h a day. And then eggs hatching time scale is like 0.1 in-game day lol and scripts freak out. In general pregnancies sometimes feel quite long even with minimum time settings (especialy longer pregnancies like dogs or mutants if I remember correctly). I feel like they could be shorter, especially in comparison to child growth time. For now I believe it's not possible to control those two time scales independently.

Edited by Lapsio

I still cant get the wearable milkers to work on my followers. I have used this mod in the past and it would work just fine (v1.6-1.7 even downgrading to these does not work now).

I have tried

• Manually adding the perk to NPCs.
  • Forcing birth.
  • Tried different milkers.
  • Un-installing then re-installing the mod(s).
  • Resetting FPE plugins.
  • Downgrading to an older version of the mod.
  • Switching between IRL and in-game Milking time.
  • Re-installing the game and mods
  • starting a new save
  • changing from male PC to female. (worked just fine for the PC, but did nothing for the NPCs)

I noticed that I could not fully disable the lactation perk requirement in the MCM it would just default to the "player only" option, however I could select the "player and NPC" option. I would also receive no notification on whether or not the NPC is lactating when equipping a milker. I have no conflicts with WDF and all the requirements are installed and up to date. I don't know if it's a mod that's causing this particular issue, or I made a mistake somewhere, or that the game just hates me.

I also tested the blood donation system on one of my followers, but it said my PC name donated and went straight into my inventory. I don't know if it's supposed to work like that or not.

I know I have a lot of mods installed, but my game works just fine(mostly). However if you happen to notice a mod in my plugins list that might cause issues with scripts please let me know.  Also if the milkers are working for your NPCs please let me know, so I know that the issue is with just my game.

Thanks in advance.?

WDF 2.75

FPE 3.70

plugins.txt

Edited by Apollo2077
Added mod versions
1 hour ago, Apollo2077 said:

I still cant get the wearable milkers to work on my followers. I have used this mod in the past and it would work just fine (v1.6-1.7 even downgrading to these does not work now).

I have tried

• Manually adding the perk to NPCs.
  • Forcing birth.
  • Tried different milkers.
  • Un-installing then re-installing the mod(s).
  • Resetting FPE plugins.
  • Downgrading to an older version of the mod.
  • Switching between IRL and in-game Milking time.
  • Re-installing the game and mods
  • starting a new save
  • changing from male PC to female. (worked just fine for the PC, but did nothing for the NPCs)

I noticed that I could not fully disable the lactation perk requirement in the MCM it would just default to the "player only" option, however I could select the "player and NPC" option. I would also receive no notification on whether or not the NPC is lactating when equipping a milker. I have no conflicts with WDF and all the requirements are installed and up to date. I don't know if it's a mod that's causing this particular issue, or I made a mistake somewhere, or that the game just hates me.

I also tested the blood donation system on one of my followers, but it said my PC name donated and went straight into my inventory. I don't know if it's supposed to work like that or not.

I know I have a lot of mods installed, but my game works just fine(mostly). However if you happen to notice a mod in my plugins list that might cause issues with scripts please let me know.  Also if the milkers are working for your NPCs please let me know, so I know that the issue is with just my game.

Thanks in advance.?

WDF 2.75

FPE 3.70

plugins.txt 5.83 kB · 0 downloads

Hiya, I have milking working on both PC and on NPCs.  I don't believe there is a notification for Lactation.  To see it on PC, you can look at your perks.  For NPC, you can look for the perk using the console.

Since he added and changed quite a bit, I had to do a complete clean of the old mod, children, etc.  Also, you do have to build the pastie/bottle morphs with BodySlide as well.

Here are the steps for cleaning.

1) You have to stop FPE, and WLD in game first.  Save, then exit the game.  Disable them in your Mod Manager, do not uninstall yet.
2) Use Resaver to clean the orphans, and filter on each of the FPE and INVB esps.  Remove everything associated with both mods. Save the file.

3) Uninstall the mods in your mod manager, then go back in the game and save again.  Exit.

4) Reinstall FPE then WLD in your mod manager.
5) Enable FPE then WLD, follow your normal instructions.

Hope this helps!

<3

So... I can't even open FO4 with the mod installed. Here's my load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*INVB_WastelandDairy_AltStart.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*OppaiMilkPasties.esp
*CBBE.esp

And my log:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

15 minutes ago, Lutnut215 said:

So... I can't even open FO4 with the mod installed. Here's my load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*INVB_WastelandDairy_AltStart.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*OppaiMilkPasties.esp
*CBBE.esp

And my log:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

so do you have the DLC's?

also you don't need OppaiMilkPasties.esp (you only need the meshes)

about the log, that is the setting to get papyrus but not the log

read number 3 of my signature

I noticed as of V2.75 you said you've given up on FPEAIOCreatureAddon. Does that mean that players and companions/npc's can no longer have any creature pregnancies period??? Or were just some of the features dropped and creature pregnancies are still a thing? I will miss some of the older features but I think I'll go ahead and start my new playthrough with V2.75 you do such good work with this mod I'm always looking forward to what you'll do next.

Edited by Spectre5342
9 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I noticed as of V2.75 you said you've given up on FPEAIOCreatureAddon. Does that mean that players and companions/npc's can no longer have any creature pregnancies period??? Or were just some of the features dropped and creature pregnancies are still a thing? I will miss some of the older features but I think I'll go ahead and start my new playthrough with V2.75 you do such good work with this mod I'm always looking forward to what you'll do next.

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

have all been combined into INVB_WastelandOffspring

mainly because I was getting tired of doing the same work over and over again

On 1/15/2022 at 12:36 PM, Sthan Dust said:

Hiya, I have milking working on both PC and on NPCs.  I don't believe there is a notification for Lactation.  To see it on PC, you can look at your perks.  For NPC, you can look for the perk using the console.

Since he added and changed quite a bit, I had to do a complete clean of the old mod, children, etc.  Also, you do have to build the pastie/bottle morphs with BodySlide as well.

Here are the steps for cleaning.

1) You have to stop FPE, and WLD in game first.  Save, then exit the game.  Disable them in your Mod Manager, do not uninstall yet.
2) Use Resaver to clean the orphans, and filter on each of the FPE and INVB esps.  Remove everything associated with both mods. Save the file.

3) Uninstall the mods in your mod manager, then go back in the game and save again.  Exit.

4) Reinstall FPE then WLD in your mod manager.
5) Enable FPE then WLD, follow your normal instructions.

Hope this helps!

❤️

Thank you for your reply. I tried following your instructions about 4 times and it still doesn't work for me. Perhaps I'm not doing it right. In Resaver am I supposed to clean unatttached vertices and undefined elements, and right click and purge the WDF and FPE plugins. I watched a video about Resaver but it was just a general cleaning video. 

What mod manager do you use? I looked into my files after re-installing the mods and noticed some of the script files were missing. I'm using Vortex, never had any issues so far.

Thanks

Edited by Apollo2077
typo
8 hours ago, Apollo2077 said:

Thank you for your reply. I tried following your instructions about 4 times and it still doesn't work for me. Perhaps I'm not doing it right. In Resaver am I supposed to clean unatttached vertices and undefined elements, and right click and purge the WDF and FPE plugins. I watched a video about Resaver but it was just a general cleaning video. 

What mod manager do you use? I looked into my files after re-installing the mods and noticed some of the script files were missing. I'm using Vortex, never had any issues so far.

Thanks

I will have a look at it, (I will try to clean it up)

also I should mention that it works differently on NPC's

Player - requires milk bottles and time(depends on your settings) to make breast milk

NPC - doesn't require milk bottles but it takes longer to get (1-2 per day)

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

have all been combined into INVB_WastelandOffspring

mainly because I was getting tired of doing the same work over and over again

Ah I see thanks for clarifying that and thanks for making the mod you're the best :3

Edited by Spectre5342
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at it, (I will try to clean it up)

also I should mention that it works differently on NPC's

Player - requires milk bottles and time(depends on your settings) to make breast milk

NPC - doesn't require milk bottles but it takes longer to get (1-2 per day)

Maybe I can point you in a direction. I always had issues with getting milking work in the last versions. The last one (2.60) worked at least for the player, but not for any NPC. I am not an experienced scripter,  but I did a bit debugging on the scripts.

First I deleted some conditions and added a notification in OnEquipped in INVB_Milking_WorkShop_Adder to check only for the registration part:

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
    if Milk == true
        RegisterForCustomEvent(varTrigger, "TriggerCollection")
		Debug.Notification("Trigger registered")
    endif
EndEvent

And I added a notification in the event for receiving the trigger:

Event INVB_QuestScript.TriggerCollection(INVB_QuestScript varSender, Var[] varArgs)
	Debug.Notification("Trigger received")
	if canproduceforworkshop() == true
		Get_Milk(target)
		Do_Milk_Morphs(target)
	endif

RegisterForCustomEvent(varTrigger, "TriggerCollection")
EndEvent

And I enabled the notification in the INVB_QuestScript:

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTimerID)

StartTimerGameTime(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue(), int_aiTimerID)
	SendCustomEvent("TriggerCollection")
	;if valTesting == 1
		debug.notification("Quest - fired collection and looping")
	;endIf
EndEvent

With this I received the notification that the Trigger is registered when equipping the milker and the INVB_QuestScript was generating the trigger ("TriggerCollection") regularely. But I never got a "Trigger received".

I did some searches and reading in the Creation Kit documentation, but I did not find any reason what might went wrong here. The syntax looks fine and the trigger should be received.

Maybe you have an idea what could prevent the script from receiving the trigger - maybe another installed mod, any settings, maybe any kind of delay (i also tried to insert some utility.wait)...

By the way. For the time being I ended up with removing the "player only" condiditions in INVB_Milking_FPE and have my NPCs also milked by this script. ?