18 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

How exactly does the milking process work? I have the buffout milking equipment and I have both sterilized and regular milk bottles. I know that if I click on the sterilized bottles then I get breast milk however it doesn't have any buffout perk. When clicking on the regular milk bottles it says "can't equip this item". I was able to get some milk equipment to work automatically however I'm having trouble getting the buffout equipment to work. So, how do I get the Buffout equipment to automatically milk the PC while wearing it throughout the game? Do I need any special milk bottles?

I will have a look because it should just use normal milk bottles,

you do have the lactation perk, right?

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Not sure if it's been reported yet, but I think Wasteland Dairy conflicts with Agony (specifically - blood). Any chance of a patch in the future?

how so?

what is the conflict?

because this is the first that I am hearing of it

49 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Yeah, I have the lactation perk. In previous games all I had to do was just equip the milking equipment and in a few minutes the game does the rest. However I equipped the buffout milk equipment and I had milk bottles yet the game never responded. I was unable to get any milk.

Edited by Nazguli Tyvek
3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

how so?

what is the conflict?

because this is the first that I am hearing of it

It's the blood stuff.

WDF changes blood - in inventory it's named '[Aid] Blood Type-0'. Agony has two types of blood packs: the regular ones (from vanilla game) and safe blood packs (obtained by harvesting blood via harvest blood kit).

The way Agony operates with blood packs is the following:

After surgery, there's a mild blood loss which can be cured by consuming either safe blood pack or the regular, 'unsafe' one (vanilla one). I can craft those harvest blood kits from Agony, and they work as they should. Consuming the 'Safe blood pack' cures the character (no more blood loss); but consuming the regular blood pack (the one edited by WDF) does not.

Also, when crafting Agony's healing items, specifically the 'First Aid Kit', one of the requirements is the regular blood pack (in my case that's '[Aid] Type-0 Blood Pack'). And I can craft those First Aid Kits without issues.

I played around with MO2's mod order, but it doesn't matter - whichever mod (either WDF or Agony) overwrites the other, it won't work properly. I've also noticed that Agony overwrites Family Planning Enhanced Redux - so I might be wrong here (could be that it conflicts with FPE Redux instead of WDF).

16 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

It's the blood stuff.

WDF changes blood - in inventory it's named '[Aid] Blood Type-0'. Agony has two types of blood packs: the regular ones (from vanilla game) and safe blood packs (obtained by harvesting blood via harvest blood kit).

The way Agony operates with blood packs is the following:

After surgery, there's a mild blood loss which can be cured by consuming either safe blood pack or the regular, 'unsafe' one (vanilla one). I can craft those harvest blood kits from Agony, and they work as they should. Consuming the 'Safe blood pack' cures the character (no more blood loss); but consuming the regular blood pack (the one edited by WDF) does not.

Also, when crafting Agony's healing items, specifically the 'First Aid Kit', one of the requirements is the regular blood pack (in my case that's '[Aid] Type-0 Blood Pack'). And I can craft those First Aid Kits without issues.

I played around with MO2's mod order, but it doesn't matter - whichever mod (either WDF or Agony) overwrites the other, it won't work properly. I've also noticed that Agony overwrites Family Planning Enhanced Redux - so I might be wrong here (could be that it conflicts with FPE Redux instead of WDF).

ok I will have a look at my options

Possible Feature... Brahmin babies, Brahmin Human Babies.

How... my own mod, Krazymans Brahmin has female Brahmin Humans. It would be fun if they could get pregnant, or the player could get pregnant to them. My mod doesn't make a new Race, just tweaks the Pack Brahmin.

New Item... Semen Strap-On.

Using this Strap-On, female humans could forcibly inject into another female, any creatures semen. Any bad person, could equip them, to get women pregnant. Added to Levelled Lists, your character could be birthing Brahmin or Brahmin Mooing Humans, both male and female. As well as a whole host of other creatures...

Pregnancy Perk... +200 Carry-weight, when naked.

Kelly... The woman who wanders around selling Brahmin, would be a good candidate for having a Semen Strap-On, filled with Brahmin Semen. Impregnation women around the Commonwealth, with her beloved Brahmins Seed, or Brahmin Humans, which she Milked of their Genetic. Ready to sexually inject it into her hapless, unwilling hosts...

Edited by Krazyone

Idea... Auto Pregnancy Scaling.

MCM Option, that will scale both Breasts and Stomach according to what Nora is pregnant with.

The scaling option is already in the MCM, this would just add an Auto-Scale Checkbox, next to it.

Pregnancies...

- Radroach egg... Tiny Stomach growth, No Breast growth.

- Brahmin... Huge Breasts, full of Milk. Large Belly.

- Deathclaw... Huge Stomach instantly, no growth afterwards. No Breast growth.

- Mirelurk Queen... Nora's Stomach is too big to wear clothes, No Breast growth.

Birthing amount...

- A litter of Puppies... Lots of Stomach growth, and Breast growth to feed the litter.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, Invictusblade said:

so while I am updating the mod, I decided to add a bodycount to captive creatures (similar to enslavement)

so you can craft a creature cage after killing a certain amount of them.

but I would like to know how many kills per creature

because I don't actually remember how often creatures appear (in actually gameplay)

so the kills will divided into 1, 10, 25, 50 and 100 lots

Alien -  1 kill
Bloatfly - 100 kills

Bloodbug (hostile only) - 100 kills
Brahmin - ?

Housecat - ?
Deathclaw - 25 or 50
Raider dog - 100 kills

Vicious Dog - 100 kills

Feral Ghouls - 100 kills
Mutant Hound - ?
Gorilla - ?
Mirelurk Hunter - 50 kills

Mirelurk King - ?

Mirelurk Crab - 100 kills

Mirelurk Queen - ?
Molerat - 100 kills
Radscorpion - 50 kills
Radstag  - 50-100 kills

Stingwing - 50 kills
Supermutant - 100 kills

Behemoth - 25 kills?
Synths - 100 kills
Yao Guai - 25 kills?

DLC03

Anglers - ?
Fog Crawlers - ?
Gulpers -  ?
Hermit Crabs - ?
RadRabbit - ?
RadChicken - ?

Wolf - 50 kills

DLC04
Bloodworm - ?

Brahmiluff - ?

Cave Cricket - ?
Gatorclaw -  ?

Ghoulrilla - ?

Rad Gazelle - 50-100 kills

RadRat - ?

Unowned, unaligned Brahmin are somewhat rare. I would say 25

Housecat - you monster. that said, unless you use a mod that spawns them there are a very limited number in-game. 10 at most, as that would involve killing most of them.

Mutant Hound - respawns regularly in any Super Mutant encounter location, and rarely from Super Mutant random/radiant encounters. 50-100

Gorilla - has a very small number of guaranteed spawns without mod use. I'm not even sure there are 5 of them in the Institute, and I don't have any saves I can go check in. 1 or 10

Mirelurk King - Spawns reliably in certain mirelurk encounter locations once you are of high enough level. 50

Mirelurk Queen - Multiple guaranteed spawn locations as well as a few random spawns. 10

Behemoth - There are only a few guaranteed spawns, many of which do not respawn. I would say 10, as 25 might not be possible without really good luck.

Yao Gui - 25 is a good number. they spawn reliably but in small numbers.

DLC03

Angler - rather common at higher levels but tend to be alone or in pairs. 50

Fog Crawler - A few guaranteed spawns, and a low random encounter rate. 10-25

Gulper - Very common, respawns reliably, comes in groups of 4+. 50-100

Hermit Crab - There are 4 of them in the game, with a very small chance for one to be the target of a radiant quest. 4 if it were an option. 1 otherwise.

RadRabbit - uncommon encounter, seemingly random, despawn sometime after being startled and are often killed by other enemies/wildlife, but respawn somewhat often. 25-50

RadChicken - Like RadRabbits, but even more rare. 25

DLC04 (not as familiar with this one as Far Harbor)

Bloodworm - rather common, typically come in groups, not sure if/how often they respawn. 25-50

Brahmiluff - even rarer than the normal Brahmin. 10-25

Cave Cricket - come in groups, few guaranteed spawns, several random spawns. again, not sure on the respawns. 25-50

Gatorclaw - only spawn during one quest. will spawn somewhat endlessly during that quest, but slowly after you finish of the original spawns. 10

Ghoulrilla - I never actually encountered this one, so I have no idea. if they are like normal Gorillas, then 1-10

RadRat - again, never actually saw one of these, and I don't know why, as they are supposedly somewhat common. I would guess 50, since they are supposedly as common as Mole Rats, but have fewer spawning locations due to Nuka World being a lot smaller than the Commonwealth

Edited by Cano Lathra

Am having a bit of a weird bug. When my character is giving birth to a creature with eggs, and multiple eggs is enabled, and naming is enabled, I get both a named fertilized egg that I can drop in a crib that eventually hatches, and a named aid item (typically of the same name, but not always) that acts like a vanilla Deathclaw Egg, including being able to revive or cook it. Any ideas as to why this custom-named vanilla Deathclaw Egg is being spawned? One is dropped on the ground at my location, and the other is put directly into my inventory, but I'm not sure which is which.

9 hours ago, Cano Lathra said:

Am having a bit of a weird bug. When my character is giving birth to a creature with eggs, and multiple eggs is enabled, and naming is enabled, I get both a named fertilized egg that I can drop in a crib that eventually hatches, and a named aid item (typically of the same name, but not always) that acts like a vanilla Deathclaw Egg, including being able to revive or cook it. Any ideas as to why this custom-named vanilla Deathclaw Egg is being spawned? One is dropped on the ground at my location, and the other is put directly into my inventory, but I'm not sure which is which.

heh, I did not know that,

and I am not sure if I should change it (for different reasons) but I will have a look at options whenever I get back into modding

Edited by Invictusblade
11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

heh, I did not know that,

and I am not sure if I should change it (for different reasons) but I will have a look at options whenever I get back into modding

After further investigation, it seems that the ones that drop on the ground at my feet are the base-game eggs, while the ones that add themselves to my inventory are fertilized and will hatch. Also, it seems to be a bit more random than I thought; typically it's one of each, but sometimes it's two fertilized or two normal. No matter what, though, the normal eggs always drop at my feet and the fertilized always add themselves to my inventory. I also checked the ID of the normal eggs and it is indeed the base-game ID for a Deathclaw Egg.

7 hours ago, Cano Lathra said:

After further investigation, it seems that the ones that drop on the ground at my feet are the base-game eggs, while the ones that add themselves to my inventory are fertilized and will hatch. Also, it seems to be a bit more random than I thought; typically it's one of each, but sometimes it's two fertilized or two normal. No matter what, though, the normal eggs always drop at my feet and the fertilized always add themselves to my inventory. I also checked the ID of the normal eggs and it is indeed the base-game ID for a Deathclaw Egg.

I will have a look at it when I get back to modding

Has anyone been able to get this mod to play nicely with Horizon 1.8?   I've tried loading it a few times,  I don't notice any major conflicts, but every time I put it into my load order I get a CTD before the game even gets to the main menu on startup.  I saw one comment from a year ago where someone got it working, which leads me to believe I should be able to get it to work.  But for now I'm at a loss.  Any help would be appreciated.

No matter what I do. I cant get milk from my followers.

Things that I have tried that I remember. I saved and waited 24 hours after trying each thing.

• Disabling the lactation perk requirement.
  • Manually adding the perk to the NPC.
  • Forcing birth.
  • Tried different milkers.
  • Un-installing then re-installing the mod.
  • Resetting FPE plugins.
  • Downgrading to the older version of the mod.
  • Switching between IRL and in-game Milking time.
  • Running 2.50 and 2.55 at the same time.

I have no conflicts with WDF and all the requirements are installed and up to date. At this point I don't know what else to try. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

plugins.txt

Edited by Apollo2077
attached plugins.txt
18 hours ago, Apollo2077 said:

No matter what I do. I cant get milk from my followers.

Things that I have tried that I remember. I saved and waited 24 hours after trying each thing.

• Disabling the lactation perk requirement.
  • Manually adding the perk to the NPC.
  • Forcing birth.
  • Tried different milkers.
  • Un-installing then re-installing the mod.
  • Resetting FPE plugins.
  • Downgrading to the older version of the mod.
  • Switching between IRL and in-game Milking time.
  • Running 2.50 and 2.55 at the same time.

I have no conflicts with WDF and all the requirements are installed and up to date. At this point I don't know what else to try. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

plugins.txt 5.38 kB · 0 downloads

Are you using Automatic milkers, i.e. ones with the repeating mod installed at the armor bench? If not, I believe you also need to give them sterile bottles to use. If you shell out for the automatic milker, it will create its own bottles.

so I finally gotten my game to be a somewhat stable version.

I will start working on modding again in the near future. (Personally I ran out of interesting games at the moment with the exception of Rimworld (still love that game))

and I will start to clean up most of the issues with the mod

I needed to get fresh eyes with my mods because I have been working on them for such a long time.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I finally gotten my game to be a somewhat stable version.

I will start working on modding again in the near future. (Personally I ran out of interesting games at the moment with the exception of Rimworld (still love that game))

and I will start to clean up most of the issues with the mod

I needed to get fresh eyes with my mods because I have been working on them for such a long time.

In advance of anniversary edition I started researching mods I wanted for a new skyrim special edition install with MO2. I am on my third big play test of my mod set up tweaking as I go so I sympathise

13 hours ago, Cano Lathra said:

Are you using Automatic milkers, i.e. ones with the repeating mod installed at the armor bench? If not, I believe you also need to give them sterile bottles to use. If you shell out for the automatic milker, it will create its own bottles.

Yes, I tried automatic milkers and manual milkers with sterilized bottles.

I still cant get the wearable milkers to work on my followers. Are they working for anyone else? If so what version are you using? Did you manually install, or did you use a mod manager like vortex? What settings are you using? I still cant get it to work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.