I have a couple of things to say/ask...

For starters, what is the story of the mod (if there is any)? After the update I started a new save and activated INVB_Storyline.esp, but I simply don't understand what or how it affects the game...?

Then there are the cooking recipes - after the update (and on a new save) I seem to have twin categories of the same stuff. They both work, but I don't know what caused it to have two same categories literally one next to the other.

And then there is MCM Config - I've tweaked the config a bit (specifically, I tweaked the chances of seeing the pregnant NPCs in the world; you know, raiders, gunners, railroad, etc.) and after a few minutes the game crashed. I've analyzed Buffout 4's crash log and it seems to be already mentioned INVB_Storyline.esp (which is why I asked about it in the frist place). Do you happen to know what could cause the issue? I reloaded a save prior to changing the config in MCM and the game worked fine, no CTDs at all (I'm assuming that the MCM Config shouldn't be touched after the mod has been started).

Oh, and one more.. What can I do with '[Aid] Biomass Sack'? I usually find it on the various NPC corpses but never loot since I don't know what they do (and do they alter the player body in any way)?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Edited by rubber_duck
typo
32 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I have a couple of things to say/ask...

For starters, what is the story of the mod (if there is any)? After the update I started a new save and activated INVB_Storyline.esp, but I simply don't understand what or how it affects the game...?

Then there are the cooking recipes - after the update (and on a new save) I seem to have twin categories of the same stuff. They both work, but I don't know what caused it to have two same categories literally one next to the other.

And then there is MCM Config - I've tweaked the config a bit (specifically, I tweaked the chances of seeing the pregnant NPCs in the world; you know, raiders, gunners, railroad, etc.) and after a few minutes the game crashed. I've analyzed Buffout 4's crash log and it seems to be already mentioned INVB_Storyline.esp (which is why I asked about it in the frist place). Do you happen to know what could cause the issue? I reloaded a save prior to changing the config in MCM and the game worked fine, no CTDs at all (I'm assuming that the MCM Config shouldn't be touched after the mod has been started).

Oh, and one more.. What can I do with '[Aid] Biomass Sack'? I usually find it on the various NPC corpses but never loot since I don't know what they do (and do they alter the player body in any way)?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

so INVB_Storyline contains a basic story of the Drug called SCREAM and its effects on the commonwealth (basically naked Pregnant Women(alive or dead) in current locations)

the story is note based

I will have a look at issues for crash, maybe I missed something

the MCM should be fine but I will have a look

about the Biomass Sac, use it to get a random piece of meat.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:30 AM, Invictusblade said:

sorry, I had completely forgotten about this.

in the next version, I will give out both version of resources

I should mention that I was never really happy with this mod so that is why it doesn't get any attention to it

I am also a bit confused about the crafting options in the current version. For example I found the Wasteland's Guide to Sex Ed magazine, which says it gives the option to craft save sex material. But where is one supposed to craft those? The only custom crafting workbench i got in the workshop menu is the bio-resources workbench.. and that only has the bio generators stuff...

Am I missing something? Or is it just not included at all in the current version?

these are the modules i have installed right now:

Bild_2021-12-30_221851.png.bccecd87e4ea7924387f6fdd91004852.png

Edited by gullu
26 minutes ago, gullu said:

I am also a bit confused about the crafting options in the current version. For example I found the Wasteland's Guide to Sex Ed magazine, which says it gives the option to craft save sex material. But where is one supposed to craft those? The only custom crafting workbench i got in the workshop menu is the bio-resources workbench.. and that only has the bio generators stuff...

Am I missing something? Or is it just not included at all in the current version?

these are the modules i have installed right now:

Bild_2021-12-30_221851.png.bccecd87e4ea7924387f6fdd91004852.png

there should be a couple of workbenches in a special building menu (look for a milk bottle in the main menu of building)

Wasteland Dairy = Basic WDF stuff (Contains the contents of that magazine)

Planned Parenthood = Human Based crafting

Wasteland Veterinary = Creature Based crafting

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there should be a couple of workbenches in a special building menu (look for a milk bottle in the main menu of building)

Wasteland Dairy = Basic WDF stuff (Contains the contents of that magazine)

Planned Parenthood = Human Based crafting

Wasteland Veterinary = Creature Based crafting

Thanks! That milkbottle menu actually was missing in my workshop for some reason.

I had to do a "clean" save (stopped mcm, loaded without files and reinstalled) to get it to show up. Noticed there now was a message like 'INVB: Workbench-Menu installed' at first load and then the menu was there.

Now everything makes a lot more sense.. ?

That process however made me lose all the stuff (magazines, DNA etc.) I had collected so far, but I just added that back in via console... ? I also went through my whole mod list and disabled all other mods that might conflict, only to find that it changed nothing at all lol.. 

Maybe the problem was that i just started a new game (alternate start) with all my mods enabled at the beginning. I heard that not best practice to do things.. but i'm usually to lazy to bother with enabling them one by one.. ?

Anyways, time to explore some crafting options now.. :)  or maybe i will do that next year? ?

11 minutes ago, izumonoryu said:

I'm using the WDF mod with outfit framework, but the Creature pregnancy via attack doesn't work even with 100%. The standard FPE stuff works.

I will have a look

6 hours ago, EclypseMagala said:

I’m not sure what I did but the cage thing doesn’t work. No matter what it always says they are already pissed off. What have I done wrong. Also half of the hotkeys don’t work. 

and I will a look at this

Hi after updating from 2.50b to 2.60 my game gets CTD. when I revert back to 2.50b I can launch game. Is there any cleanup procedure necessary when upgrading from 2.50b to 2.60? I updated both FPE Enhanced and Wasteland Diary.

Also game starts with FPE in latest version and Wasteland Diary in 2.50b but I believe it's quite dodgy to run it like that.

Edited by Lapsio
17 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

Hi after updating from 2.50b to 2.60 my game gets CTD. when I revert back to 2.50b I can launch game. Is there any cleanup procedure necessary when upgrading from 2.50b to 2.60? I updated both FPE Enhanced and Wasteland Diary.

Also game starts with FPE in latest version and Wasteland Diary in 2.50b but I believe it's quite dodgy to run it like that.

not sure, does a new game work?

which mods are you using? (out of the Wasteland Dairy Framework)

Edited by Invictusblade
12 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

not sure, does a new game work?

When I performed mod uninstallation (from MCM) then disabled mod and made clean save with mod disabled and then enabled new version of mod - it seems to work but I lost all offspring so it's not really acceptable solution considering amount of time I spent populating settlements with creatures lol. It seems that there's some issue when save contains data from 2.50b. Procedure without making clean save (aka only uninstall from MCM and upgrade mod) didn't work.

Is there any way I could provide some more meaningful debug logs?

Edited by Lapsio

I digged papyrus log from CTD run and I see plenty of error logs regarding FPE but tbh they also seem to appear when game loads 2.50b... idk if there's anything useful but here are two logs:

Here's full log from CTD run: https://pastebin.com/MLutBTRa

And here's log from 2.50b run: https://pastebin.com/9chJDcRY

on the same save file.

Not sure if there's anything that could highlight source of an issue.

50 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

I digged papyrus log from CTD run and I see plenty of error logs regarding FPE but tbh they also seem to appear when game loads 2.50b... idk if there's anything useful but here are two logs:

Here's full log from CTD run: https://pastebin.com/MLutBTRa

And here's log from 2.50b run: https://pastebin.com/9chJDcRY

on the same save file.

Not sure if there's anything that could highlight source of an issue.

two things,

1. when I asked what mods? I mean

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

or

INVB_WastelandOffspring

2. from the looks of it, you may need to reset impregnations quests

find this command in page 2 of Debugs in FPE MCM

Clear and Register Baby Addons

then save and load

20 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

two things,

1. when I asked what mods? I mean

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

or

INVB_WastelandOffspring

2. from the looks of it, you may need to reset impregnations quests

find this command in page 2 of Debugs in FPE MCM

Clear and Register Baby Addons

then save and load

I have:

INVB_WastelandDiary

INVB_WastelandOffspring

INVB_Storyline

INVB_Resources

it's the same set as before update. I tried Clear and Register Baby Addons but it didn't help. Both when trying to load save just after clear as well as when trying to load one save later (after performing full clear procedure on 2.50b)

EDIT: upon further investigation I came to conclusion that INVB_Storyline is source of an issue. When I disable 2.60 INVB_Storyline game loads properly (apart from warning that esp from save file is missing). So uh... what does INVB_Storyline exactly do? Descriptions in mod installer are quite vogue and not all that much descriptive ngl.

EDIT2: after playing for few minutes I realized my character is invisible after update. When I'm naked it has active invisibility effect. I need to put whatever clothes to make my character visible again (it can be even wedding ring). Interestingly I am visible during AAF encounters even though technically you're naked during them. I tried to equip ZaZ cum effect as "clothes" but it doesn't seem to work (maybe because they occupy 0 slots). It's kind of solvable because I can like put on ring or collar or whatever but the problem is that it kinda ruins all perks from impregnations because they only apply when naked.

I have some suspicions that it may actually be related to those perks (I have all of them)

Edited by Lapsio

Okay I performed some more systematic testing to avoid general chaos and inability to tell what's going on. So to start experiment I reverted to old save with 2.50b and reverted mod to 2.50b. Then I disabled INVB_Storyline to avoid CTD and saved game.

So starting point is save with 2.50b with following esp:

INVB_WastelandDiary
INVB_WastelandOffspring

INVB_Resources

Let's call this save SAVE_2.50

At this point I chacked pipboy stats and they look like this:

ScreenShot76.png.b57f0dc4fb02e2cc5646f6316126b059.png

Like I said I have basically all possible impregnation perks and at the time of making screenshot I was naked so in theory all of them should be active (it seems they actually aren't I just never realized that). Then I upgraded to 2.60 with the same 3 esp files and my player was invisible after loading save. Stats in pipboy look like this:

ScreenShot79.png.c5d24d7e4a38333bae247064068c5ca4.png

So let's call this save SAVE_2.60A - no clothing, 2.60

And now when I put ring or any other clothing stats decrease to somewhat similar to ones in 2.50b and player is visible again:

ScreenShot80.png.5e5433dca595b03c087fe6e7c5c9f652.png

So let's call save with clothing SAVE_2.60B - clothing on, 2.60.

Now I tried to uninstall mod to make clean save in order to load fresh 2.60 and things gone wild as fuck, just wow XD

So when I uninstalled mod and loaded SAVE_2.50 basically nothing happened, perks disappeared, stats stayed the same.

When I uninstalled mod and loaded SAVE_2.60B also nothing happened, perks disappeared but stats stayed the same (which implies charisma was off by 1 between those saves even though both had uninstalled mod)

And when I loaded SAVE_2.60A game completely exploded. My character became semi-transparent but in the most literal way possible - not in-game transparent but graphics level alpha 50% so I could see furniture through my body even though it was kinda normal:

ScreenShot74.png.9b16d3d620c264be4f7a93bb9e9de071.png

Pipboy went fucky:

ScreenShot75.png.2d477249543bfff71d937c29a2983f82.png

And game was basically trashed, putting clothes on/off made no difference. When I started AAF encounter player became invisible again (in-game invisible like when mod was enabled) but since it was disabled putting clothes on/off made no difference leaving player permanently locked in invisible state.

Basically everything went FUBAR.

So my conclusions are following:

- actually 2.50b probably didn't work for me as well as I thought it does

- probably invisible player in 2.60 is just outcome of my perks? Which probably just didn't work in 2.50b that's why player wasn't invisible back then

- uninstalling 2.60 when perks are active trashes your save.

- I believe character should be invisible only while crouching (it's Mirelurk perk I believe which gives you stealth while crouching yet I'm not crouching and I'm still invisible. That might be bug? I guess? I dunno.)

None of this is relevant to fact that INVB_Storyline causes CTD but it is somewhat relevant to general update procedure. I'm not entirely sure at this point what is correct way to update my game. Because if disabling mod trashes your game so much I'm not sure what may be long-term consequences of disabling INVB_Storyline in the middle of game.

At this point my primary questions are:

- is it really ok that my character is invisible while naked even without crouching?

- is it okay to just disable, save and then re-enable INVB_Storyline (and what does this esp actually do?)

- is this mod working correctly now or was it working correctly before? Or is it broken in both cases just in different ways...

13 hours ago, Lapsio said:

EDIT: upon further investigation I came to conclusion that INVB_Storyline is source of an issue. When I disable 2.60 INVB_Storyline game loads properly (apart from warning that esp from save file is missing). So uh... what does INVB_Storyline exactly do? Descriptions in mod installer are quite vogue and not all that much descriptive ngl.

Not much, it simply adds existing content(from WDF) to the worldspace

tick the perks you have(using paint or whatever) in the image I am providing

or list the perks you have

because at this moment, I have no idea (except maybe there is an incompatibility with a furry mod)

WDF_Perks.jpg

Update-> I had an idea of what may cause this issue only to find a complete different problem.

for whatever reason, impregnating with molerats will revert to human babies (I thought I had a repeat of an earlier problem but nearly every other creature worked(I didn't test the custom humans yet))

so after I fix this issue (whatever it is)

also I discovered another bug so I will fix that as well (basically injecting IVF's into creatures)

I will post an update

Edited by Invictusblade

Huh? I had molerats babies and they worked properly at least in 2.50b.

Anyhow, thanks for perk Form IDs.

Just like I initially assumed it's Hermit Crab perk that is supposed to give you (stealth when sneaking) but apparently it seems to ALWAYS give you stealth regardless of whether you sneak or not. Or maybe there's some interference between this mod and other perks related to sneaking that my character has bc I have most of sneaking related perks active (Covert operations, Mister Sandman, Night Person, Ninja, Sneak) so maybe for some reason this perk doesn't properly detect whether I'm sneaking or not.

It's worth to mention though that Night Person perk properly detects sneaking and night vision is only active when I'm sneaking so maybe it'd be good idea to look up how this perk verifies sneaking and copy it? I dunno. Last time I was using Papyrus and Creation Kit more seriously was Oblivion so I believe my knowledge in this field may be severely outdated xD

So yeah well TL;DR, when I call player.removeperk 0A0059DF player is visible again and everything is fine. I believe sneak detection may be broken :<

I don't think I have any mods that could affect sneaking in any way? But I'm not 100% sure... At least I can't think of anything obvious... This is my loadorder.txt:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*HUDFramework.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
*VulpineRace.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*AnubisRace.esp
*AmeliaRace.esp
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*LupineRace.esm
*INVB_Outfits_Framework_AWKCR.esp
*INVB_Resources.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*INVB_Impregnation_OF.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*NukaWorldReborn.esp
*BetterItemSorting-APPAREL.esp
*FurryFallout.esp
*FurryFalloutNPCs.esp
*BetterItemSorting-AID.esp
*INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp
*INVB_Enslavement.esp
*INVB_Storyline.esp
*NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
*AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*SexEd.esp
*Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp
*FFO_NPC_DLC.esp
*WolfRaceReplacer3.esp
*AMELIA_X6-88_Replacer.esp
*CourserJAVELIN.esp
*nsfwbos - JAVELIN.esp
FFO-Player-OTTER.esp
FFO-Player-SNEKDOG.esp
FFO-Player-CHEETAH.esp
FFO-Player-DEER.esp
FFO-Player-FOX.esp
FFO-Player-HORSE.esp
FFO-Player-HYENA.esp
FFO-Player-LION.esp
FFO-Player-LYKAIOS.esp
FFO-Player-TIGER.esp
VulpinePlayer.esp
AnubisPlayer.esp
AnubisPlayerVoice.esp
AmeliaPlayer.esp
*DangerousNights.esp
*CustomRaceHeadgear.esp
*CustomRaceHeadgear_FFO.esp
*CustomRaceHeadgear_JAVELIN.esp
*CustomRaceHeadgear_Lupine.esp
*CustomRaceHeadgear_Vulpine.esp
*BetterLivingThroughCumistry.esp
*BetterItemSorting-JUNK.esp
*BetterItemSorting-MISC.esp
*BetterItemSorting-WEAPONS.esp
*Better Armour & Weapon Naming - All DLC.esp
Better Armour & Weapon Naming - Far Harbour.esp
Better Armour & Weapon Naming - Automatron.esp
*Better Armour & Weapon Naming.esp
*CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
*CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
*CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
*CCOCheekyCasualsReplacer.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-ru.esp
*Build_all_Beds.esp
*Mors Keep Robot Curie.esp
*dcc-cvrie.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LupineCait.esp
*FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*CBBE.esp
*F4SS.esp
*AkaWaterWorld.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*LupineAzarHairPatch.esp
*LupinePlayer.esp

Edited by Lapsio

well I found one of your problems, you still have FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp installed

(unless it is for testing)

but regardless there is a couple of problems

1. I fixed the molerat issue (it was a conflict with MutantMenagerie (btw I won't be making an addon for that) so I will be fixing that issue (NPC instead of a leveled list NPC)

2. there are issues with impregnation perks (but monthly perks do work and they use the same structure so I don't know what is going on with it)

30 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

Are there any mods that allow you to initiate sex with something like a deathclaw either by dialogue or a hot key that would work with this mod? I’ve tried MCG but I can’t actually initiate any sex. 

I am not sure, I will have a look

23 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

also all eggs I get are hostile

how are you getting the egg's?

because there are two ways of getting hostile eggs

1. being attacked by some creatures.

2. finding them in the world (deathclaw)

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure, I will have a look

how are you getting the egg's?

because there are two ways of getting hostile eggs

1. being attacked by some creatures.

2. finding them in the world (deathclaw)

So I found out how to do the initiate sex it simply requires you to submit actors using MCG (make sure to have the cheat on that it’s not a crime). At first I assumed it was because of hostile creatures but I used a semen injector and still got a hostile egg and child. 

22 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

So I found out how to do the initiate sex it simply requires you to submit actors using MCG (make sure to have the cheat on that it’s not a crime). At first I assumed it was because of hostile creatures but I used a semen injector and still got a hostile egg and child. 

which creatures then?