24 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

So far it’s been deathclaw, bloatfly, and stingwing (all injectors). I’ve reinstalled mods and am currently testing with another deathclaw injector 

a couple more questions

is it called a "Hostile Deathclaw egg" or does it have a name?

are you pregnant when they were hatched

were they peaceful until you became pregnant again?

Edited by Invictusblade
12 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

a couple more questions

is it called a "Hostile Deathclaw egg" or does it have a name?

are you pregnant when they were hatched

were they peaceful until you became pregnant again?

Used the item called fertilized deathclaw egg (no hostile was there) and the babies are still trying to kill me 

55 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

Update. Only the deathclaw and bloat fly are hostile. Tried fog crawler and gator claw and they were peaceful. 

55 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

Note for this I even added a deathclaw egg via console and it is still hostile. 

yep, found the issue, I think (I had completely forgotten about this area, will be fixing in the next update)

but to confirm

can you turn "Gender Percent Chance" in FPE MCM menu to 100% and then hatch some of them to see if they are friendly

so one of the things that I made before the issues was the start of a hostile egg system (and then I completely forgotten about it)

and that led to the issue above.

so I am making a couple of changes

three more pages of settings for WDF MCM

1. Creature Renaming - Allow naming of Creatures (will be lifted from FPE)

2. Creature Viable - chances of creatures surviving childbirth

3. Creature Hostile - chances of creatures being friendly after hatching (issue above)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yep, found the issue, I think (I had completely forgotten about this area, will be fixing in the next update)

but to confirm

can you turn "Gender Percent Chance" in FPE MCM menu to 100% and then hatch some of them to see if they are friendly

I’ll check this when I get on later today. 

5 hours ago, Lapsio said:

is it not needed anymore and merged to master mod?

I have merge three of the mods together because I was getting tired of both the old names and working on the three mods.

4 hours ago, EclypseMagala said:

I’ll check this when I get on later today. 

I am sorry again, I completely forgotten about those changes,

I should try to post a update today (but I really need to fix the perk issue, so it might be a couple of days)

about the update,

I snookered myself

so here is the situation.

I am trying to add some more depth to the system by allowing hostile or/and nonviable creatures to be hatched/borned.

hostile - just because you(or NPC) birthed a creature, doesn't mean that it will be friendly to you. (so there is a chance for it to be hostile)

non-viable - just because you(or NPC) were impregnated by a creature, doesn't mean that it will be a living thing. (so there is a chance for it to be dead(biomass sac) or eatable(egg))

but how the script works, only one of the these ways would work properly

edit-> while writing this, I thought of a way to get everything working but it take a short while (also making it apply to humans as well)

new edit-> it is amazing, how much I have forgotten about this mod, I had completely forgotten about the dying wombs(eggs) so they are coming back

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

hostile - just because you(or NPC) birthed a creature, doesn't mean that it will be friendly to you. (so there is a chance for it to be hostile)

non-viable - just because you(or NPC) were impregnated by a creature, doesn't mean that it will be a living thing. (so there is a chance for it to be dead(biomass sac) or eatable(egg))

Huh? Am I missing something? I thought there already are such mechanics. Sometimes creature is friendly but simetimes it has "Hostile" in name eg. "Hostile Mirelurk Hatchling" or something like that. Egg based creatures sometimes spawn not fertilized egg which is basically food. Are you willing to expand on this concept more than it is already?

As of now it seems to be quite random and actually it's even random per birth event. When I wanted to have friendly Deathclaw I was just loading save like 15 times and at some point non-hostile hatchling finally spawned. The same way I got all kinds of Mirelurks to be born at settlement. They seem to be randomized at birth, not at impregnation so when I didn't like set I got I just reloaded save and waited another 24h in game.

I guess it'd probably be less... exploitable if pregnancy outcome would be calculated at impregnation not at birth.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

have merge three of the mods together

Three? What's the third one? Wasteland Diary, FPE More Creatures and?...

Anyhow, any additional comments on that Hermit Crab perk thing? xD I mean well removing perk is somewhat sufficient workaround but still. You mentioned that "monthly perks" (not sure what it is) should work better - would you mind pointing out base ID for monthly perk corresponding to Hermit Crab impregnation perk? I'd like to verify if it detects sneaking more correctly than impregnation perk. If it classifies as "wont fix" then I believe it's understandable considering other roadmap plans.

In general from my observations this mod feels quite well defined and complete (as in I didn't notice any particular aspect of it to be strikingly too shallow). Maybe apart from that one hermit crab bug and I feel like that "slavery" thing is a bit... redundant considering other slavery mods. I couldn't really find any legit use for it. Other than that idk, feels solid and quite stable. Had no severe issues. Only few petty ones like:

- I'm not sure if it's intended or bug or I just forgot to enable some switch in MCM but I couldn't get any human follower to get impregrated by creature during AAF encounters. It did seem to work with human impregnation tho so idk if it's bug or intended behavior or it just wasn't implemented...

- It seems that while many creatures are spawned in multiple variants (radscorpions, mirelurks etc), wolves are not. No matter what kind of wolf you fuck, you'll just get generic black wolf puppy. Every single time. Which kinda sucks a little but, but not all that much. I just think white wolf looks neat ? 

Anyhow, awesome mod, thanks for everything ? 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:15 AM, EclypseMagala said:

Are there any mods that allow you to initiate sex with something like a deathclaw either by dialogue or a hot key that would work with this mod? I’ve tried MCG but I can’t actually initiate any sex. 

I'm using AAF Violate and submitting to creatures. Also just like you I was unable to give birth to friendly Stingwing but all other creatures were fine including bloodbug and Deathclaw (randomly friendly/hostile)

Edited by Lapsio
1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

Huh? Am I missing something? I thought there already are such mechanics. Sometimes creature is friendly but simetimes it has "Hostile" in name eg. "Hostile Mirelurk Hatchling" or something like that. Egg based creatures sometimes spawn not fertilized egg which is basically food. Are you willing to expand on this concept more than it is already?

As of now it seems to be quite random and actually it's even random per birth event. When I wanted to have friendly Deathclaw I was just loading save like 15 times and at some point non-hostile hatchling finally spawned. The same way I got all kinds of Mirelurks to be born at settlement. They seem to be randomized at birth, not at impregnation so when I didn't like set I got I just reloaded save and waited another 24h in game.

I guess it'd probably be less... exploitable if pregnancy outcome would be calculated at impregnation not at birth.

yes, they are randomize at birth because that is how the original mod worked since the early days.

I can control certain aspects of the mod (such as Racial perks)

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

Three? What's the third one? Wasteland Diary, FPE More Creatures and?...

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

have all been combined into INVB_WastelandOffspring

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

Anyhow, any additional comments on that Hermit Crab perk thing? xD I mean well removing perk is somewhat sufficient workaround but still. You mentioned that "monthly perks" (not sure what it is) should work better - would you mind pointing out base ID for monthly perk corresponding to Hermit Crab impregnation perk? I'd like to verify if it detects sneaking more correctly than impregnation perk. If it classifies as "wont fix" then I believe it's understandable considering other roadmap plans.

I have checking my version and both perks do appear in the pipboy but

monthly perk does work (by removing a small amount of carry weight)

but impregnated perk does not work (adding special)

I will try to fix it as soon as I worked out what is wrong with it.

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

In general from my observations this mod feels quite well defined and complete (as in I didn't notice any particular aspect of it to be strikingly too shallow). Maybe apart from that one hermit crab bug and I feel like that "slavery" thing is a bit... redundant considering other slavery mods. I couldn't really find any legit use for it. Other than that idk, feels solid and quite stable. Had no severe issues. Only few petty ones like:

it was never designed to replace any other slavery mod.

rather I really designed it because of two mods "Raider Reform School"(wants Just Business which requires XDI) and "Companion Ivy" (doesn't like XDI) *it does now but not then

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

- I'm not sure if it's intended or bug or I just forgot to enable some switch in MCM but I couldn't get any human follower to get impregrated by creature during AAF encounters. It did seem to work with human impregnation tho so idk if it's bug or intended behavior or it just wasn't implemented...

"Allow Creatures" option requires Full

but I will have a look because maybe something has gone wrong with it

1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

- It seems that while many creatures are spawned in multiple variants (radscorpions, mirelurks etc), wolves are not. No matter what kind of wolf you fuck, you'll just get generic black wolf puppy. Every single time. Which kinda sucks a little but, but not all that much. I just think white wolf looks neat ?

I will have a look at this

Edited by Invictusblade

can someone skilled with modding have a look at the perk(spell) issue because I cannot find any issues

to recap

the effects of some impregnation and STD perks(spells) simply do not work.

I compare them to other perks(spells) and couldn't find any issue

btw I haven't found an impregnation or STD perk that works

update-> so they do work kinda (only when completely naked and only one at a time(I think)

the screenshot is the alien perk

so how it is designed.

you get 2 points in Luck and intelligence when you are wearing clothes. (this doesn't work)

you get 4 points in Luck and intelligence when you are completely naked. (this does work)

Screenshot_010622_114535_AM.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

This. Doesn't hatch :<

What to do? I got impregnated after update so it's already "new" pregnancy.

Managed to hatch it using debug commands but other than that it doesn't trigger. Also I just noticed I got white wolves so maybe I had turbo ultra hardcore bad luck before with those black wolves. Sometimes it's difficult to recognize bugs from really bad luck ? 

ScreenShot85.png.01219b0b34a3dcec818a81dfe36ab2f9.png

Edited by Lapsio
46 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

This has probably been asked before... But is this a milking mod that has breast expansion? I been trying to look for anything similar to MME from Skyrim for Fallout 4  and this seems to be the closest thing to that.

yes it is,

31 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

This. Doesn't hatch :<

What to do? I got impregnated after update so it's already "new" pregnancy.

ScreenShot85.png.01219b0b34a3dcec818a81dfe36ab2f9.png

I will have to look at this issue, (I have no idea what is causing)

use debug commands to force grow eggs

well I figured out the perk issue,

basically there is a condition called GetClothingValue and for whatever reason I made an assumption that it was a binary number

0 for nothing and 1 for something

and I was wrong but I have made the changes so it should work now

as well as increasing the amounts of resistance (for whatever)

also I will be changing the STD's to have stronger/weaker effects under MCM Options.

quick poll

with creature impregnation perks

1. keep the system of stronger effects when naked

or

2. MCM based options for 0X, 1X, 2X the strength of the perk (same as monthly perks)

because I have change the STD perks to the 0X, 1X, 2X system and was wondering about impregnation.

personally I am conflicted (I like both systems)

Nevermind, I decided to keep it consistent with the new 0X, 1X, 2X option

while having the NPC naked being a required for some special features such as invisibility

Edited by Invictusblade

regarding perks system - keeping stuff consistent is easier to manage from development point of view. And considering how unstable things are on engine and papyrus side already in this game, I'd stay away from unnecessary complications and exceptions that could lead to difficult to reproduce issues.

Just my personal opinion.

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

use debug commands to force grow eggs

I did for now, it worked however quite unpredictably. I mean I added debug grow hotkey and it worked like 2 out of 10 times. I mean i kept pressing it like every 10 seconds and it worked something like this:

- ok
- fail
- fail
- fail
- ok
- fail
- fail

- ok

- fail

quite randomly (didn't seem to be related to cooldown between executions, could wait 2 minutes and still get fail on first hit and success on second, or vice versa). Maybe that's the issue and maybe for whatever reason time based events also failed the same way debug commands did, thus leaving eggs permanently unhatched.

Edited by Lapsio
1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

regarding perks system - keeping stuff consistent is easier to manage from development point of view. And considering how unstable things are on engine and papyrus side already in this game, I'd stay away from unnecessary complications and exceptions that could lead to difficult to reproduce issues.

Just my personal opinion.

I did for now, it worked however quite unpredictably. I mean I added debug grow hotkey and it worked like 2 out of 10 times. I mean i kept pressing it like every 10 seconds and it worked something like this:

- ok
- fail
- fail
- fail
- ok
- fail
- fail

- ok

- fail

quite randomly (didn't seem to be related to cooldown between executions, could wait 2 minutes and still get fail on first hit and success on second, or vice versa). Maybe that's the issue and maybe for whatever reason time based events also failed the same way debug commands did, thus leaving eggs permanently unhatched.

well the other solution to bugged out eggs is one of the first major things I done for the mod,

go into the Wasteland Vet Workbench and freeze the broken eggs and reheat them.

(basically this will simply replace them with new versions but the timer will be reset (and may be longer for certain objects))

depending on testing (and also power(I just had a blackout that lasted three hours))

I should be posting a new update today or tomorrow

edit-> a bit longer I decided to fix the naming issue on eatable eggs (this might require a bit of work)

current changelog

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.75
----------------------------
Rework Perks for human impregnation, STD's
Added Hidden Synth Impregnation Options
Added single use Creature DNA
Added Infection(STD) Strength
Added Dead Babies Functions to script (chances to have a stillborn baby) via Viability Option
Removed Creature naming Options
Added Bodymorph command

Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.75
-------------------------------
Rework Perks for creature impregnation, STD's
Rework Hostility Options
Rework Viability Options
Added Creature naming Options

Edited by Invictusblade

v2.75

I have given up on FPEAIOCreatureAddon & FPE_BabyAddons, so no updates on those two mods anymore

Rework Perks for impregnation, STD's
Rework Hostility Options
Rework Viability Options
Added Creature naming Options

let me know if I forgot something or something doesn't work

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Nimhloth said:

It looks like something might have been missed in the fomod settings. I got this error when trying to install the new version.

ModOrganizer_VmXfIBNUC8.png

shit, I will post a fix soon (I had forgotten that I change the names of them to keep it consistent with the other mods)

I renamed INVB_Resources to INVB_WastelandResources

I renamed INVB_Storyline to INVB_WastelandStory

Edited by Invictusblade