So I've used this mod before with no problem but now I'm running into a few.

One when I use the sterile milk bottles I get milk but it doesn't remove the sterile bottle 

Two when I equip the miker it auto unequips and says my pcs name is a woman, its for the breast ( I then tried to make it so its not gender specific no change) 

Three the milkers don't show up when I use them from the sterile body just the overlay shows up on the brests.

so I am back to modding now, read about it in FPE Redux thread.

so I will be fixing more than a few issues.

so the current list of fixes is the following (I am aiming for a release on Friday)

1. Birthing gendered NPC is working now (I missed a "else" in one of the scripts)

2. removing references to Preggo Faction in Spells

3. adding DNA Transferring Serums (that allows you to impregnate others with creatures by having sex(such as Deathclaw)) *won't be this release but I will be making a armor script to add the effect to strap on's

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I am back to modding now

Welcome back! High on my wishlist for WDF would be getting the "new baby smell" feature into better shape. Right now the MCM won't actually accept the slider values for game hours (it just reverts them instantly back to the minimum position as soon as you exit the menu), and equipping a baby isn't cancelling the wear-off counter so if you unequip and reequip then the smell will wear off while you're holding it (as a side effect of this, unequipping/reequipping multiple times in a short period of time results in as many countdown timers all running concurrently).

If you're looking to extend that feature at all, a similar option where factions aren't hostile to you while you're pregnant with their offspring would be most welcome as well, but I'm sure you've got your hands full.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Welcome back! High on my wishlist for WDF would be getting the "new baby smell" feature into better shape. Right now the MCM won't actually accept the slider values for game hours (it just reverts them instantly back to the minimum position as soon as you exit the menu), and equipping a baby isn't cancelling the wear-off counter so if you unequip and reequip then the smell will wear off while you're holding it (as a side effect of this, unequipping/reequipping multiple times in a short period of time results in as many countdown timers all running concurrently).

If you're looking to extend that feature at all, a similar option where factions aren't hostile to you while you're pregnant with their offspring would be most welcome as well, but I'm sure you've got your hands full.

I will have another look at that, also that is a good idea about factions (I will look into it)

4 hours ago, tynot said:

how do i use the enslavement option?

also, can someone explain the mcm options for it? what does each setting do?

so there is two ways to doing this

1. craft a autolock syringe and shoot it at a Unique Female Boss (such as Ack-Ack) and then you should get a beacon

2. kill a unique female boss and then you can craft a beacon

as for the options

the first option is general enslavement

Nothing does nothing except give you the beacon

kill - kills the target and then give you the beacon (incase you want loot)

delete - deletes the target and then give you the beacon (removes all loot)

and the second options is

Allows Dead NPC's to be enslaved.

Edited by Invictusblade
16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have another look at that, also that is a good idea about factions (I will look into it)

so there is two ways to doing this

1. craft a autolock syringe and shoot it at a Unique Female Boss (such as Ack-Ack) and then you should get a beacon

2. kill a unique female boss and then you can craft a beacon

as for the options

the first option is general enslavement

Nothing does nothing except give you the beacon

kill - kills the target and then give you the beacon (incase you want loot)

delete - deletes the target and then give you the beacon (removes all loot)

and the second options is

Allows Dead NPC's to be enslaved.

Thanks!

v2.60 (I think I have everything together)

Added content to DNA Transfer
Added content to Pregnancy Pheromones
Added a new magazine for DNA Transfer (I currently have a bug with creation kit so the magazine is located in BioScience)

However there is a issue with this release, I haven't worked on FPEAIOCreatureAddon or FPE_BabyAddons (this will be in the next version)

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! Can't wait to test it once my inlaws go home. ?

I should mention that I only tested with the Raider Faction. (but this does work, I fully explored the Satellite raider base without firing a shot except for the molerats)

also Factions in Fallout 4 are more quest based.

for example, you might be impregnated with a supermutant but Swan still might attack you. (but I don't know)

also I might have to alter this in the future to maintain other mods factions (for example, base game or another mod might "award" you with a faction friend status but my mod might take it away)

Edited by Invictusblade
18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I should mention that I only tested with the Raider Faction. (but this does work, I fully explored the Satellite raider base without firing a shot except for the molerats)

also Factions in Fallout 4 are more quest based.

for example, you might be impregnated with a supermutant but Swan still might attack you. (but I don't know)

also I might have to alter this in the future to maintain other mods factions (for example, base game or another mod might "award" you with a faction friend status but my mod might take it away)

I'm sure it'll be an improvement over what I've been doing: manually allying with the super mutant faction after I get the notification they've impregnated me.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm sure it'll be an improvement over what I've been doing: manually allying with the super mutant faction after I get the notification they've impregnated me.

I decided to test the creature faction again (with supermutants this time)

and it does work (however there is a slight problem with better console that it lists the supermutant faction as Null)

also there is a lot of "Who's There" by supermutants

(edit-> I really should have a look at the sky texture)

update-> I decided for the next update of FPE to add a "marked forever" option in MCM (which removes the faction removal at birth so given time, a good chunk of the commonwealth will be friendly to you)

20211226084732_1.jpg

20211226084743_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade
5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I decided to test the creature faction again (with supermutants this time)

and it does work (however there is a slight problem with better console that it lists the supermutant faction as Null)

also there is a lot of "Who's There" by supermutants

(edit-> I really should have a look at the sky texture)

update-> I decided for the next update of FPE to add a "marked forever" option in MCM (which removes the faction removal at birth so given time, a good chunk of the commonwealth will be friendly to you)

20211226084732_1.jpg

20211226084743_1.jpg

I mean it kind of makes sense. In skyrim there's the whole 'blood-kin' thing with the orcs and if you are a supermutant baby maker they would presumably revere you. (and want to impregnate you a lot but that's a feture for a different time and possibly a different mod lol)

40 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I mean it kind of makes sense. In skyrim there's the whole 'blood-kin' thing with the orcs and if you are a supermutant baby maker they would presumably revere you. (and want to impregnate you a lot but that's a feture for a different time and possibly a different mod lol)

I was thinking of a kinda pacifist play-thought by making friends by having babies (not for me, but as an exercise)

anyway I have made that change because it was simple.

and now after reading another thread about synth settlers, I also made some changes to the script to deny them from fathering or mothering.

at the moment, I am working on minor things.

Hello everyone! Maybe someone can help or explain me, what am I doing wrong. After last update, I cannot find bio generators (resources production beds and chairs) and creature impregnation chairs in workshop. There are only blood, milk, semen production, impregnation chair and vault 81 chair, cribs and three workbenches. Also, Bio-resources workbench is available in workbenches menu. Did the developer disabled these furniture or somehow it was removed from workshop menu? I have all required perks, by the way.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:03 PM, Verminus said:

Hello everyone! Maybe someone can help or explain me, what am I doing wrong. After last update, I cannot find bio generators (resources production beds and chairs) and creature impregnation chairs in workshop. There are only blood, milk, semen production, impregnation chair and vault 81 chair, cribs and three workbenches. Also, Bio-resources workbench is available in workbenches menu. Did the developer disabled these furniture or somehow it was removed from workshop menu? I have all required perks, by the way.

sorry, I had completely forgotten about this.

in the next version, I will give out both version of resources

I should mention that I was never really happy with this mod so that is why it doesn't get any attention to it

upcoming version. v2.75 (so it would roughly match the upcoming FPE redux version)

because working on some of these files gives me dread (of all of the work and testing I will have to do) so I will be stopping all work on...

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

and will be focusing on

INVB_WastelandDairy

INVB_WastelandOffspring

and I will be renaming INVB_Resources to INVB_WastelandResources to fit the theme

also renaming INVB_Storyline to INVB_WastelandStory (still unsure)

as well as the extra minor addon mods (that I should really go over)

Edited by Invictusblade
8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

sorry, I had completely forgotten about this.

in the next version, I will give out both version of resources

I should mention that I was never really happy with this mod so that is why it doesn't get any attention to it

Okay, thanks for explanation. May I try to replicate your "Bio-Reactors" idea as addon to Wasteland Diary Framework? Maybe add some custom models, resources, scripts? I have some ideas I want to try to implement. Of course, if you will give a permission to do that.

33 minutes ago, Verminus said:

Okay, thanks for explanation. May I try to replicate your "Bio-Reactors" idea as addon to Wasteland Diary Framework? Maybe add some custom models, resources, scripts? I have some ideas I want to try to implement. Of course, if you will give a permission to do that.

that's fine

for anyone, who is going to be installing and playing the new companion Ivy mod that does require a new start.

I would recommend that you reinstall this mod to use INVB_WastelandOffspring instead of the other three,

because I am discontinuing...

FPE_BabyAddons

FPEAIOCreatureAddon

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons

disregard if you already made the changes