22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The institute came for Shaun and killed Nate (at least if you play as Nora), and commented that they could still rely on Nora as a backup. Maybe they came back later and thawed her just long enough to inject something which permanently lowered her sexual inhibitions in preparation for later use as a "clean" breeder?

Yeah, still a bit of a stretch...

A bit dark but I'm not exactly opposed to it, in fact it sounds pretty interesting. It does sound something like the institute would do, at least until "Father" gets in charge. I don't see his character doing that. I don't know how you'd be able to do something like that in a mod though... Unless perhaps you'd have the vault-tech people do it before you go into cryo-storage and you could discover it during the break out. Kind of like a project where these people would have to restart and replace the population. At least that way you could explain the sudden sexual arousal and you wouldn't have to mess with the institute too much. Again, I don't know how easy or hard this would be. I'm just thinking out loud.

13 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

A bit dark but I'm not exactly opposed to it, in fact it sounds pretty interesting. It does sound something like the institute would do, at least until "Father" gets in charge. I don't see his character doing that. I don't know how you'd be able to do something like that in a mod though... Unless perhaps you'd have the vault-tech people do it before you go into cryo-storage and you could discover it during the break out. Kind of like a project where these people would have to restart and replace the population. At least that way you could explain the sudden sexual arousal and you wouldn't have to mess with the institute too much. Again, I don't know how easy or hard this would be. I'm just thinking out loud.

I'd buy that story... Vault-Tec did often run concurrent experiments on other vaults. Granted, 111 is a small vault, so there wouldn't have been much room to repopulate after the residents eventually thawed. If the idea was for them to go forth and procreate, Vault-Tec would have had a hard time monitoring the experiment once they all exited the vault's confines.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'd buy that story... Vault-Tec did often run concurrent experiments on other vaults. Granted, 111 is a small vault, so there wouldn't have been much room to repopulate after the residents eventually thawed. If the idea was for them to go forth and procreate, Vault-Tec would have had a hard time monitoring the experiment once they all exited the vault's confines.

I'm not too familiar with fallout lore and groups. I've played through fallout 4 a couple times however I've never played the other games. Again, I'm just thinking out loud and throwing out ideas that would work in providing an explanation for an overtly sexualized character or even a character that simply has a mild increase in libido. Putting on my scientist hat, I'd say that It could've been a failsafe if in the event a war would've led to some kind of sterilization. Maybe a fear of radiation and unknown affects on human reproduction. I agree that with the size of the vault that yeah it won't make much difference however if you wanted to push the idea then maybe you could add other vaults in the fallout world to justify getting a wide group of potential DNA.

I guess it could work if you also wanted a potential bimbo scenario however, again, I'm not a fallout lore expert. Maybe if you wanted a dark fantasy to start the game then perhaps this vault went rouge and some random scientist thought he (or she) could live like a king complete with a bimbo harem. I don't necessarily agree with this opening however my original point was to potentially expand on the opening/backstory. I just think It'd be interesting. I would appreciate if the mod author does go down this path if there'd be some way to allow the Player to choose. At least that way he could allow some perks to be allocated to specify the players desired story and gameplay. If you wanted your character to be intelligent then a bimbo scenario wouldn't work. Perhaps at least provide a quest that would undo her intelligence handicap while keeping the perks. I just believe that more options would mean more chances of success when it comes to mod popularity. especially in games when customization plays a big part.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

by using the mad cow virus again, (I written in the lore that the virus has a habit of dying when exposed to itself and nobody knows why)

So just to clarify...

When my character is infected with Mad Cow Virus, regular milkers will be changed to infected milkers. In order to remove (cure) the virus, I have to keep using the infected milkers?

Or do I have to consume the virus itself?

Edited by rubber_duck
5 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I'm not too familiar with fallout lore and groups. I've played through fallout 4 a couple times however I've never played the other games. Again, I'm just thinking out loud and throwing out ideas that would work in providing an explanation for an overtly sexualized character or even a character that simply has a mild increase in libido. Putting on my scientist hat, I'd say that It could've been a failsafe if in the event a war would've led to some kind of sterilization. Maybe a fear of radiation and unknown affects on human reproduction. I agree that with the size of the vault that yeah it won't make much difference however if you wanted to push the idea then maybe you could add other vaults in the fallout world to justify getting a wide group of potential DNA.

I guess it could work if you also wanted a potential bimbo scenario however, again, I'm not a fallout lore expert. Maybe if you wanted a dark fantasy to start the game then perhaps this vault went rouge and some random scientist thought he (or she) could live like a king complete with a bimbo harem. I don't necessarily agree with this opening however my original point was to potentially expand on the opening/backstory. I just think It'd be interesting. I would appreciate if the mod author does go down this path if there'd be some way to allow the Player to choose. At least that way he could allow some perks to be allocated to specify the players desired story and gameplay. If you wanted your character to be intelligent then a bimbo scenario wouldn't work. Perhaps at least provide a quest that would undo her intelligence handicap while keeping the perks. I just believe that more options would mean more chances of success when it comes to mod popularity. especially in games when customization plays a big part.

My addition to Vault Bait's idea was that once they got the baby Kellog and the scientist also injected you with a libido increasing potion so you'd be ready to breed should they need you. I actually think a bimbo/himbo potion would be great for late game when you have already built a jet pack and can't get more damage perks but every level up makes the enemies more powerful. Resetting intelligence to zero to slow the level ups while boosting carry capacity and charisma would be useful then. Hence why I think it would be neat if you found it in a vault. You could then also use this to justify having bimbos and himbos about the institute. (in a similar way to how currently the super drug of WDF creates brain dead raider captives) 

Of course then you have potential to have a bimbofication gun or grenade but I don't even know what that would do mechanically. Unless it straight instakilled human enemies and replaced them with bimbos who wouldn't fight but would flirt andf follow orders.

I'll shut up now because I write enough of my own weird fiction and INVB has enough on his plate without me adding more

1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I actually think a bimbo/himbo potion would be great

Sexual Harassment has a bimbo serum you can get covertly injected with, and Boston Devious Helper has a bimbo collar which exerts a sort of mind control over you. Both of those are grand fun.

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sexual Harassment has a bimbo serum you can get covertly injected with, and Boston Devious Helper has a bimbo collar which exerts a sort of mind control over you. Both of those are grand fun.

Sexual Harassment is a bit too grim and gritty for my tastes and Boston Devious Helper is bestiality and not my personal cup of tea but I appreciate the suggestions and I suppose it shows other mods have made the idea work.

You are more advanced on loverslab mods than I. I don't suppose you've found any pet play mods for Fallout 4? (Like Huanrenfeng's 'Being A Doggy' mod for Skyrim special edition.)

This is ridiculously off topic for WDF (unless one of the pet factions was goats). Actually in a similar vein to the Wasteland Dairy Farm's use of humans as farm resources perhaps the institute - or some crazed scientist like Tinker Tom - developed a person to turn people into sheep people lol. So you could sheer them and use their wool to make cloth?  Actually WDF does have Dairy in the name so still off topic never mind. 

Seriously though I think I'll update my latest run of Fallout 4 to use the new WDF and FPE by INVB when they come out soon

32 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I don't suppose you've found any pet play mods for Fallout 4? (Like Huanrenfeng's 'Being A Doggy' mod for Skyrim special edition.)

This is ridiculously off topic for WDF (unless one of the pet factions was goats). Actually in a similar vein to the Wasteland Dairy Farm's use of humans as farm resources perhaps the institute - or some crazed scientist like Tinker Tom - developed a person to turn people into sheep people lol. So you could sheer them and use their wool to make cloth?  Actually WDF does have Dairy in the name so still off topic never mind.

Oh, and the closest option for these I'm aware of is Barbarous Continent, which has one scene (on the boat while in transit to the continent) where you get mind-controlled into a petplay scenario where you're convinced you're a cat. Then once on the island there's a repeatable quest where you can be milked hucow style (costume and all). And there's a "pet store" with a repeatable quest where you can be with a cat-girl or a bunny-girl but don't get to be one yourself.

13 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

So just to clarify...

When my character is infected with Mad Cow Virus, regular milkers will be changed to infected milkers. In order to remove (cure) the virus, I have to keep using the infected milkers?

Or do I have to consume the virus itself?

consume the virus itself, (I had completely forgotten about the infected milkers)

Edited by Invictusblade
14 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

so one thing I had made for WDF was a note talking about DNA Paternity Test conducted by someone

so that is my head canon for why your family was chosen and shawn was taken

13 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

so one of the things I made was the non-existent SCREAM drug which destroys the minds of anyone who takes it.

so that is one of the reasons why there is random naked women running around raider bases.

and it will continue to be non-existent because I made it to give a sense of (more recent) backstory to the area

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so one thing I had made for WDF was a note talking about DNA Paternity Test conducted by someone

so that is my head canon for why your family was chosen and shawn was taken

I'm not against this idea. It does sound interesting, however I didn't notice anything other than the paternity test. I didn't notice any vault-tech or institute info explaining that this was the reason. My main point was that you have good ideas with the paternity test, swinging, etc. So unless I'm missing something these idea were placed in the game however they weren't fully fleshed out so to speak. So I believe it'd be fun or at least an interesting path to take by further exploring the characters backstory. Either with a few simple notes to find, computers to hack, or even a quest. 

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so one of the things I made was the non-existent SCREAM drug which destroys the minds of anyone who takes it.

so that is one of the reasons why there is random naked women running around raider bases.

and it will continue to be non-existent because I made it to give a sense of (more recent) backstory to the area

I wasn't aware of that non-existent drug however, my point was to try to set-up a potential bimbo scenario or to simply help explain why a normal person would become an overtly sexual person in such a short time. I know you chose the swinger route but again I was simply thinking out loud. I don't know if you wanted the drug to have any potential long term side effects or if you wanted to have the MC exposed to it to help explain the MC's sudden various sexual encounters/increased libido. Either way I enjoy the mod and was just throwing out ideas.

15 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

My addition to Vault Bait's idea was that once they got the baby Kellog and the scientist also injected you with a libido increasing potion so you'd be ready to breed should they need you. I actually think a bimbo/himbo potion would be great for late game when you have already built a jet pack and can't get more damage perks but every level up makes the enemies more powerful. Resetting intelligence to zero to slow the level ups while boosting carry capacity and charisma would be useful then. Hence why I think it would be neat if you found it in a vault. You could then also use this to justify having bimbos and himbos about the institute. (in a similar way to how currently the super drug of WDF creates brain dead raider captives) 

Of course then you have potential to have a bimbofication gun or grenade but I don't even know what that would do mechanically. Unless it straight instakilled human enemies and replaced them with bimbos who wouldn't fight but would flirt andf follow orders.

I'll shut up now because I write enough of my own weird fiction and INVB has enough on his plate without me adding more

I'm not against this idea. It does sound good. I was just continuing to throw out ideas with having Vault-tech and others try to sexualize the character. It was about trying to explain why the MC would go from Suzie homemaker to badass apocalyptic hero that has various sexual encounters.

I should mention my other minor head canon thing (just trying to dirty up both players)

that I was thinking of adding

1. Nate was in charge of the south Boston Outpost (the one that the speaker keeps going on) and he is the cause of the speaker going on for 200 years

2. Nora was the second seat(or paralegal) for Eddie Winter so she wasn't as clean as you expect. (depending on gameplay, she might be a dirty mob lawyer)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I should mention my other minor head canon thing (just trying to dirty up both players)

that I was thinking of adding

1. Nate was in charge of the south Boston Outpost (the one that the speaker keeps going on) and he is the cause of the speaker going on for 200 years

2. Nora was the second seat(or paralegal) for Eddie Winter so she wasn't as clean as you expect. (depending on gameplay, she might be a dirty mob lawyer)

I don't like that. It's one thing to have a quest where your player can be evil. It's another to say your player was evil from the start. I literally rage quit a mod one time when they retconned an NPC I liked to having always been evil.

5 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I don't like that. It's one thing to have a quest where your player can be evil. It's another to say your player was evil from the start. I literally rage quit a mod one time when they retconned an NPC I liked to having always been evil.

What if it's not the main character but the spouse. For example if you're Nora and Nate was killed in vault 111. then when playing the game you find out more about Nate in the game. Or if you're Nate and Nora was killed, then you would find out about your wife's controversial work? I'm not supporting any of these ideas. I'm just curious to know if that's what he was talking about or if this would impact your opinion of the quest.

25 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

What if it's not the main character but the spouse. For example if you're Nora and Nate was killed in vault 111. then when playing the game you find out more about Nate in the game. Or if you're Nate and Nora was killed, then you would find out about your wife's controversial work? I'm not supporting any of these ideas. I'm just curious to know if that's what he was talking about or if this would impact your opinion of the quest.

Well I play with mods that mean either Nate is alive if I'm playing a woman or Nora is alive if I'm playing a man because 1. At some point I'm going to get synth Shaun and somebody needs to look after the kid. 2. I believe in happy endings. 3. I have survived nukes before in fallout 4 and even fresh out of the vault my character usually survives gunshots so I think it's reasonable that the spouse survives.

I respect that my experience is not the default (though those mods seem successful enough). I also respect that fundamentally this is INVB's mod so as much I may not like it could decide to make Preston Garvey, Piper and Cait secret neo nazis and it would just be up to me whether I wanted to keep playing his mod or not and fundamentally not his problem.

(I did in hindsight feel I came off as harsh or dickish maybe so Invictus Blade I am sorry, dirty up the characters as much as you deem appropriate)

I guess I would ask that if the main characters are revealed to be monsters then it somehow be toggle able. I mean depending on how much time and energy INVB devoted to dirtying up the characters a separate install without the 'dirtying up' or maybe an MCM switch to disable relevant quests/scripts and materials. 

If I seem a bit weird about this when this is literally a mod for milking setters and stuff it's that the examples INVB mentioned (the corrupt racist army people incharge of rationing and Nora being a Defense Lawyer for the mob) are all bit too close to home and real world. 

This maybe one of those times I'm being over sensitive but you asked for my opinion (after I gave it iunprompted in the first place, sorry)

On 11/4/2021 at 8:32 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

Well I play with mods that mean either Nate is alive if I'm playing a woman or Nora is alive if I'm playing a man

Just out of curiosity what mod is this? It sounds interesting.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:32 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

I guess I would ask that if the main characters are revealed to be monsters then it somehow be toggle able. I mean depending on how much time and energy INVB devoted to dirtying up the characters a separate install without the 'dirtying up' or maybe an MCM switch to disable relevant quests/scripts and materials. 

I'd suggest that if the author makes such a decision then either make it optional, much like I suggested with the Bimbo scenario or like you did with a toggle. In case the Player doesn't like it, you wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good Mod by including a small annoyance. Or the author could simply make a separate mod to test it out first. See if anyone likes it and his stories. If it becomes popular and he's able to create a toggle/choice then perhaps integrate it into this mod.

If Nora WAS a paralegal for Winters, then Nick Valentine (and his quest) would be your best friend. If Nate was a douche of a soldier, there are several quest you could do in the game in which could symbolize him having a change of heart. Base Fallout 4 already kinda made it hard to play an evil character by default, so you have to flex your brain and roleplay guys (which many people lack the imagination to do, I find).

1 hour ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Just out of curiosity what mod is this? It sounds interesting.

I'd suggest that if the author makes such a decision then either make it optional, much like I suggested with the Bimbo scenario or like you did with a toggle. In case the Player doesn't like it, you wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good Mod by including a small annoyance. Or the author could simply make a separate mod to test it out first. See if anyone likes it and his stories. If it becomes popular and he's able to create a toggle/choice then perhaps integrate it into this mod.

For Nate https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22289 

For Nora https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680

As you can imagine it might be quite awkward if you found out your spouse was a monster and they are right there holding a gun like "Got a problem, honey?" lol

That's actually why I didn't join the Brotherhood I was romancingPreston, he was my follower and I was his general and Danse is like "How do you feel about being an initiate in our oprganisation?" Preston was just gobsmacked like "I made you a general and you sign up at ground level with this idiot?" lol

1 hour ago, KillinCuzICan said:

If Nora WAS a paralegal for Winters, then Nick Valentine (and his quest) would be your best friend. If Nate was a douche of a soldier, there are several quest you could do in the game in which could symbolize him having a change of heart. Base Fallout 4 already kinda made it hard to play an evil character by default, so you have to flex your brain and roleplay guys (which many people lack the imagination to do, I find).

Then they made a whole DLC that basically forces you to side with the raiders if you want to have any kind of fun with it. Weird.