2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

do you have lootman installed?

because I have noticed a bug with birthing baby (a slight delay between the birth and the collection of the baby)

so if you have lootman then check its inventory

I don't have lootman so I don't know what's going wrong here.

23 hours ago, MisterF said:

I don't know if I'm just dumb or what, but I can't seem to find where the babies are at after an NPC gives birth. Anyone knows more about this?

Morning!  There is an option under Baby as to where the baby is deposited after birth.  For the Player, it defaults to your inventory.  The Workshop option for NPCs is a bit buggy in some of the settlements, such as Spectacle Island due to the size of the settlement, so the workshop is not always seen.  In that case, its in the NPC inventory or on the ground.

I turned on notifications for all births, and that should at least alert you when a child is born other than to the player.

Hope this helps!

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have another look,

so which race? (Human Sex)

Humans

17 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Morning!  There is an option under Baby as to where the baby is deposited after birth.  For the Player, it defaults to your inventory.  The Workshop option for NPCs is a bit buggy in some of the settlements, such as Spectacle Island due to the size of the settlement, so the workshop is not always seen.  In that case, its in the NPC inventory or on the ground.

I turned on notifications for all births, and that should at least alert you when a child is born other than to the player.

Hope this helps!

I can't even find that option tho

12 minutes ago, MattTheRagdoll said:

Hi, I seem to be having an issue, I have collected all the perk magazines, but I can't build a lot of the workshop items as it says I am missing the Wasteland Milking Seat technology perk. Have I missed something? How does one get this perk?

Ùpdate so I looked through some previous posts and found I was missing 2 perks "Wastelands Knocked up Technology" and "Wastelands Milking Seat technology". Managed to add them with the console and it seems to be working fine now!

On 10/4/2021 at 8:16 AM, KennedyMadeIt said:

I have found the cause of this problem to be use of the "ghost flag". Mods like Violate set the ghost flag on the player for protection during scenes. For Violate this can be disabled by turning off the "God mode" setting (don't recommend). The ghost flag is unset after the "Pacification duration" expires. You can wait a bit for the ghost flag to clear before trying to use any items. The most immersive solution is to use the Real Handcuffs integration and you won't be able to use items anyway until you free yourself. I don't use this Dairy mod or RSE, so I'm not sure what solutions to offer with those.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=SetGhost_-_Actor

thank you for this, I didn't even think of this.

so I made a script that toggles the ghost flag on a NPC and tried it and it works.

so now, I am wondering what is causing the flag to occur?

(I am still thinking it is similar to the VATS issue. (this is caused by the vault 111 door not working))

so I am adding this fix MCM command to both FPE and WDF (because it is really annoying)

@Invictusblade: since it seems like you might be around again, any thoughts on what might be going wrong with the "new baby smell" feature in the latest alpha patch? It seems like the game hours slider in the MCM is broken and doesn't correctly store or read its value, but also the new baby smell effect seems to start cooling off as soon as you wear the baby (observed with super mutant babies, haven't tried any others yet) rather than only when you unequip it. On top of that, I've noticed that if you wear and unequip the baby several times in rapid succession, then once the timer expires you get multiple smell wear-off messages, like the effects are stacking or something.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

@Invictusblade: since it seems like you might be around again, any thoughts on what might be going wrong with the "new baby smell" feature in the latest alpha patch? It seems like the game hours slider in the MCM is broken and doesn't correctly store or read its value, but also the new baby smell effect seems to start cooling off as soon as you wear the baby (observed with super mutant babies, haven't tried any others yet) rather than only when you unequip it. On top of that, I've noticed that if you wear and unequip the baby several times in rapid succession, then once the timer expires you get multiple smell wear-off messages, like the effects are stacking or something.

I will have a proper look at it now.

so I have nothing wrong with the dual timers (at least in the short amount of time, I played it for)

but somethings is off about it

the factions are a bit weird

so I am testing with two babies (White Male and Supermutant)

Supermutant adds the factions(when equipped) and removes the factions after the timer finished (so it works properly)

but the white male baby is really weird

it doesn't add the factions when Equipped but it adds the factions after the timer finished.

and I check them both and they should work the same way (they use the same scripts)

edit-> I have made some changes to it

it affects the player only now, and it respects the disabled option now.

btw I made a mistake with the baby worn if statement and that was causing most of my issues above

can you give this script a try

INVB_BabyholdingwFactions.pex

Edited by Invictusblade

Hi, relatively new to the mod and am currently trying to figure out how npc milking is supposed to occur? I've configured the MCM menu to only need the lactation perk for PCs? Tried combing the 80+ pages and information included on the download page to no avail. Thanks for any help

Also meant to specify that I'm talking about the portable milk machines and companions specifically

Edited by warblegarblegarble
33 minutes ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Hi, relatively new to the mod and am currently trying to figure out how npc milking is supposed to occur? I've configured the MCM menu to only need the lactation perk for PCs? Tried combing the 80+ pages and information included on the download page to no avail. Thanks for any help

Also meant to specify that I'm talking about the portable milk machines and companions specifically

I should really redo the milking scripts (again)

so the player or the npc need the lactation perk (given via magazine or birth)

then you should be able to equip the milkers and then it may take a while to get milk

so a quick question or two,

do you want this mod to use different workbenches(Current) or a single workbench(Chemistry workbench or Dairy workbench)?

basically I might make an option in MCM to change this.

it would look like this

1. Unique Workbenches(Current and Default)

or

2. Wasteland Dairy Workbench

or

3. Chemistry Workbench(from the base game)

so should I do this?

and should I add the base game chemistry Workbench?

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so a quick question or two,

do you want this mod to use different workbenches(Current) or a single workbench(Chemistry workbench or Dairy workbench)?

basically I might make an option in MCM to change this.

it would look like this

1. Unique Workbenches(Current and Default)

or

2. Wasteland Dairy Workbench

or

3. Chemistry Workbench(from the base game)

so should I do this?

and should I add the base game chemistry Workbench?

I don't have a strong opinion since many (most?) of the craftable items don't make sense outside a settlement, but I spend very little time in or claiming/making settlements so am usually trying to craft things at "found" workbenches throughout the commonwealth, so being able make things once I get to a chemistry workbench somewhere might be nice.

I don't know if this should be here or in FPE Redux, but could we get the doctors in Far Harbor and NukaWorld added to the doctor list? They don't give me the pregnancy dialogue, just the normal one, and that's proving to be a big issue in Far Harbor where I am taking constant rad damage, since I need to talk to a doctor to fix that.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, Invictusblade said:

On 5/7/2021 at 9:37 PM, nightshad said:

hmmm OOOOO : O why not make it so captive from the commonwilth captive mods can spawn pregnant buy persent  or 100% chance under MCM ? then you can remove the preg captives al together? ????  cause that mod is working great!

to much work?

I already made one in the early days of Commonwealth Captive and I did post an early beta but EgoBallistic didn't want it so I deleted it,

I might post it in the future

Has your promise changed?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm having difficulty finding it with the search function - for the milking pillory (and the other pillories), where should the product be found? I know that with the equip-ables, they're appearing in the NPCs inventory - that much is working. But I have a MCG-created slave sitting permanently in one of the pillories, and while he gets in fine and the milking apparatus appears on him - I don't seem to ever find any new items when I go to check his inventory. Am I looking in the right place?

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:
14 hours ago, Chibis61 said:
On 5/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, Invictusblade said:

I might post it in the future

Expand  

Has your promise changed?

Expand  

How can that even remotely be considered a promise?

This question is outside of grammar.

"Promise".  "Google transator" suggeste this word.

"Assumption" - will suit you?

so I have been delay a little bit with the issue above(my issue with enslavement)

so I hoped to have a simple global controlling the recipes (to craft the slave cages)

0=Normal (No recipes)

1=Requires a kill (Requires you to kill the targeted NPC first) *note, I tested the killing part and that does work

2=Cheat (allows you to craft the slaves at will)

but this idea doesn't work at all

so I am removing the global idea and replacing it with the killing NPC only.

also I added some more recipes which requires a certain amount of kills

Gunners(100 kills)

Raiders(100 kills)

Settlers(25 kills)

btw I should add more to this mod but cannot be bothered at the moment. (requires "bah" to craft the cages)

here is the file

INVB_Enslavement.esp

Edited by Invictusblade
11 hours ago, Chibis61 said:

This question is outside of grammar.

"Promise".  "Google transator" suggeste this word.

"Assumption" - will suit you?

I wasn't trying to correct your grammar, merely pointing out that your phrasing was easily construed as an accusation that the mod author had broken a promise. In English a "promise" is typically used to mean a vow or an oath, something for which there are consequences if not fulfilled.

I understand that English is not the first language for many people here, but choice of words does matter and communicating through a translator can easily lead to offending someone.

On 10/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, RathAzu said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm having difficulty finding it with the search function - for the milking pillory (and the other pillories), where should the product be found? I know that with the equip-ables, they're appearing in the NPCs inventory - that much is working. But I have a MCG-created slave sitting permanently in one of the pillories, and while he gets in fine and the milking apparatus appears on him - I don't seem to ever find any new items when I go to check his inventory. Am I looking in the right place?

It should show up in the settlement's inventory. The pillory is programed like a food settlement object, in that the settler/slave 'works' at it, and the proceeds supply the settlement and any excess is stored. You can change some of the characteristics of the system in the MCM menu under Workshop Options.

Hey! Love this mod! I have a question, though..

Is it possible to restore body morphs to default values?

I took Vault 81 milk, drank it and body morphed (my character's breasts grew somewhat bigger). Is it possible to revert the morphs back to normal, either via MCM or do I need to craft a specific item?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by rubber_duck
6 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Hey! Love this mod! I have a question, though..

Is it possible to restore body morphs to default values?

I took Vault 81 milk, drank it and body morphed (my character's breasts grew somewhat bigger). Is it possible to revert the morphs back to normal, either via MCM or do I need to craft a specific item?

Thanks in advance!

modify one of the milkers in the workbench into repair mode and then wear it

15 minutes ago, warblegarblegarble said:

Has anyone experimented or figured out how to edit the sound of the milkers? Combed through a bit on FOEdit and couldn't find any sound files associated with the item and could not find any sound files in my Data folder

Which sounds are you looking for? IIRC the mod uses vanilla sounds for all milker actions, including equip/unequip and milking.