25 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Do the babies in this mod ever grow to child or adult? Or do they just remain armor pieces/Infant form?

yes they should grow up.

however if you had/have the 3.50beta version of FPE then please update to 3.60 and move the misc babies from one container to another

(I made a critical mistake in the beta version)

26 minutes ago, non_existing123 said:

excuse me, how to get lactate? I can milk myself in the first time, but now i can't because i don't lactate enough, even after i pregnant

so there are two ways to get lactation perk.

1. get pregnant and give birth (for player and NPCs)

2. read the Lactation and you perk mag (for the player only)

So, I found a Misc abandoned baby and I was able to use the crafting table to create a baby (Black I think). A message popped up saying that it'll age up in several months. Is there any way to put the baby into a cradle/crib? I've been unable to and was wondering if it's possible?

Edited by Nazguli Tyvek

I'm trying to use the "Child Growth Options" of FPE and I can't get it to keep an option besides "Grow Up" or "Migrate". The "Butchered" and "Caged" options always change to "Migrate" after a save and reload. As far as I can tell, the scripts and MCM menu only let the fOutcome_X:Outcome value to be either a 0 or a 1. I tried changing the value via console and the game just crashes after a save and reload. This still occurs with only WDF and the required mods loaded.

Edit: Apparently the same is true for the "Allow Creatures" option. That option does not allow you to select "Full". and reverts to "Partial"

Edited by TrueHiddenEvil
Allow Creatures
13 hours ago, TrueHiddenEvil said:

I'm trying to use the "Child Growth Options" of FPE and I can't get it to keep an option besides "Grow Up" or "Migrate". The "Butchered" and "Caged" options always change to "Migrate" after a save and reload. As far as I can tell, the scripts and MCM menu only let the fOutcome_X:Outcome value to be either a 0 or a 1. I tried changing the value via console and the game just crashes after a save and reload. This still occurs with only WDF and the required mods loaded.

Edit: Apparently the same is true for the "Allow Creatures" option. That option does not allow you to select "Full". and reverts to "Partial"

I will have a look, I thought I fixed this

12 hours ago, darthvaapad said:

I'm wondering if there's a fix for the naked raiders? They seem to only spawn in if the impregnation plugin is active.

I will have a look at this, which Impregnation mod are you using? OF or LL

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I found the issue. It was in the FPFP_MCM_Script.pex file that only allowed 0 to 1 instead of 0 to 3. (this issue is present in both 3.50Beta and 3.60) It appears to be the same issue with the Allow Creatures option. I modified the MCM script (with PEXInspector) and MCM settings.ini and can confirm that the Child Growth Options do indeed work now. (on 3.50Beta at least)

Edit: The MCM Script of FPE. So oops I commented on the wrong mod. Same Mod author though so I don't believe it is necessary to re-post under the correct mod.

Edited by TrueHiddenEvil
Clarification
10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at this, which Impregnation mod are you using? OF or LL

I'm talking about the one in this mod that let's enemies carry babies or bio-sacks. I deactivated that and they no long started coming in nude.

1 hour ago, darthvaapad said:

I'm talking about the one in this mod that let's enemies carry babies or bio-sacks. I deactivated that and they no long started coming in nude.

I believe they are referring to if you have the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp or Outfit Framework (Whatever that is. I can't find it with google or on LL) If you don't have that esp then you probably have outfit framework. I can confirm that naked raiders do occur with the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp

Edited by TrueHiddenEvil
spelling
29 minutes ago, TrueHiddenEvil said:

I believe they are referring to if you have the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp or Outfit Framework (Whatever that is. I can't find it with google or on LL) If you don't have that esp then you probably have outfit framework. I can confirm that naked raiders do occur with the INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp

Yes, the options you can choose from in the FOMOD installer menu are a Leveled List based implementation or one based on Outfit Framework.

I'm a bit confused with how this mod works. I managed to get some NPCs to use the workshop items but they immediately begin growing monumentally silly sized bellies and there's no babies at the end of it.

Is there a way to use these items with FPE so, as a for instance, you can simply inseminate an NPC using the Dairy Framework and have it still use the FPE pregnancy length settings?

11 hours ago, OriginalOrange said:

I'm a bit confused with how this mod works. I managed to get some NPCs to use the workshop items but they immediately begin growing monumentally silly sized bellies and there's no babies at the end of it.

Is there a way to use these items with FPE so, as a for instance, you can simply inseminate an NPC using the Dairy Framework and have it still use the FPE pregnancy length settings?

I will work on that

so I have been doing slower alpha updates to FPE and WDF because of the disaster that was FPE v3.6

this is for testing purposes

the list of changes in this upload

fixed up the code to remove Creatures Perks (it seems to be a bit more consistent at the moment)

reverted some of the creature script to include unisex offspring (such as all creatures) so hopefully the older addons will work

Fix instant Birth to need the preggo faction to work (so pregnancies)

requires the latest versions of both downloads (just overwrite them)

Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.52 only contains INVB_WastelandOffspring (I will work on the other mods later)

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.62.7z Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.52.7z

21 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

No problem, but is there a way to remove theyr owned state? So that if I find another owned one I can get it immediatly

20 - I am Pregnant #13 (Science! Center) - County Crossing

22 - Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry (Virgil lab) - HalluciGen, Inc. or Nahant Oceanological Research Lab - Near Boat

but I think I fixed the issue for next update

Edited by Invictusblade
On 8/7/2021 at 12:04 PM, Verasmile2 said:

Until yesterday I found only one that resulted as owned, but then I found another one

Hide contents

These two are the one in Virgil's cave and the one in the Science! Center

There's also Bubble Babbler on Kle-0's bar in Goodneighbor.  Only way I've found to get this one without getting murdered by a very womanly robot is to wait until Hancock gives his institute speech.  Kle-0 goes to watch the speech and I can get the mag then. 

18 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

There's also Bubble Babbler on Kle-0's bar in Goodneighbor.  Only way I've found to get this one without getting murdered by a very womanly robot is to wait until Hancock gives his institute speech.  Kle-0 goes to watch the speech and I can get the mag then. 

I will change that one as well