2 hours ago, Pastaboxx said:

Is the baby's gender represent a big segment/requirement for that WDF work correctly ?

so one of the messes I made in the released version was that I use genders for every impregnation. (turns out to be a fairly bad idea)

so I added the unisex back into the script and mods

for example

Humans

------------

Males

or

Females

Deathclaw

-----------

Egg

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so one of the messes I made in the released version was that I use genders for every impregnation. (turns out to be a fairly bad idea)

so I added the unisex back into the script and mods

for example

Humans

------------

Males

or

Females

Deathclaw

-----------

Egg

That mean, with ego FPE, babies will have genders only when they'll grow up as child, and WDF coud be broken because it will not find any baby gender right ? 

Any chance that WDF continu to work properly even with a "genderless" baby ?

What exactly is the difference between Wasteland Dairy (Old Style) and Wasteland Dairy With Wasteland Offspring? I can't find anything about the latter on the mods main page. Only difference I can see during install is that its missing some of the options that (Old Style) has during its instillation(more on that later). Was guessing "With Wasteland Offspring" implied some newer content or at least some that Old Style didn't have.

Edited by Spectre5342
On 8/21/2021 at 9:04 PM, Invictusblade said:

then you can use the item to spawn the npc.

then (if it works, it should) a settler NPC is spawned based on the unique NPC which you could switch to a follower via a loyally switch

or with a perk mag and a couple of other things, you can make a NPC signal grenade (which allows you to create duplicates)

btw I will try to rework this addon to do a more few things

such as creating cages or grenades if they just died without the hassle of capturing them

thx for reply been trying to figure this out for weeks now

10 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

What exactly is the difference between Wasteland Dairy (Old Style) and Wasteland Dairy With Wasteland Offspring? I can't find anything about the latter on the mods main page. Only difference I can see during install is that its missing some of the options that (Old Style) has during its instillation(more on that later). Was guessing "With Wasteland Offspring" implied some newer content or at least some that Old Style didn't have.

Wasteland Offspring is the combination of More Creatures and Baby Addons (with the patch for both) and it might be the primary mod moving forward

and I am working with @Sthan Dust on the future of the mod with some more variants in the future (but I am not sure yet).

15 hours ago, Pastaboxx said:

That mean, with ego FPE, babies will have genders only when they'll grow up as child, and WDF coud be broken because it will not find any baby gender right ? 

Any chance that WDF continu to work properly even with a "genderless" baby ?

ok, so one of the ongoing complains was that Male Babies were more common than Female Babies (I think it is a maths bias issue - 50% chance does not mean equal amounts of each)

and there were two ways of doing this

1. ESP\ESL Addon (adding or removing Babies from Quests)

2. Adding a Global chance for each gender (so it could be 25% Male vs 75% Female)

I picked number 2 and this required changing the scripts, so bah bah...

then it became buggy for creatures so I added the unisex script change back for creatures only.

also I recently added names to the mod so a baby will be named when born (male names for males and female names for females)

what I will try to do in the near future is to find the latest version of the old system (and upload that as a legacy mod)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok, so one of the ongoing complains was that Male Babies were more common than Female Babies (I think it is a maths bias issue - 50% chance does not mean equal amounts of each)

2. Adding a Global chance for each gender (so it could be 25% Male vs 75% Female)

then it became buggy for creatures so I added the unisex script change back for creatures only.

also I recently added names to the mod so a baby will be named when born (male names for males and female names for females)

what I will try to do in the near future is to find the latest version of the old system (and upload that as a legacy mod)

That would be great.  I wanted to try the legacy WDF but it doesn't support FG.

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I used the slider in the Baby settings to offset this.  I get 50% female and 50% male now

On 2/1/2021 at 2:13 PM, Sleepy_Soul said:

Definitely go for the previously linked WeightGain body for a better larger belly (even at unrealistic sizes as shown below). Giant belly and BellySic sliders make a much better looking larger belly, as long as you don't mind the clipping. Lots of armor/clothing conversions for it as well, but not 100% coverage (you'll need to use Outfit Studio to make any custom outfits yourself). As for which sliders to manipulate, here's the SetMorph values I replace the standard CBBE sliders with; if Invictus could make this another body option that'd be great ?

Reveal hidden contents

If (FPFP_Global_BodyType.GetValue() == 0) ; CBBE
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Breasts", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.9)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "BreastsNewSH", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.2)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "BreastFantasy", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.25)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "NippleLength", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.58)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "NipplePerk2", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.5)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "AppleCheeks", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.4)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Butt", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.45)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "BreastWidth", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.5)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "ChubbyLegs", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.23)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Giant belly (coldsteelj)", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.8)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "PregnancyBelly", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.35)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Giant belly up", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.4)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "ButtSmall", FPFP_Keyword, power*-0.4)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "BreastHeight", FPFP_Keyword, power*0.55)
            BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "BreastGravity2", FPFP_Keyword, power*-0.5)

Have in the beta up and running (without the v2.61 FPE files installed) in my current playthrough, fast tracking to Vault 81 so I can get the syringe and impregnation perk magazines. Mass wave of syringe impregnations will occur shortly afterwards for testing.

FO4-HPreg.PNG

how did you do it and if you have do you still have the file for it

because this is what i was looking for

General things to keep in mind with both @Invictusblade 's version of Family Planning and WLD:

-- Do not ever mess with the morphs on the Player while pregnant. This means do not do anything with LooksMenu other than overlays for tattoos and makeup. Any change to the body can cause the code to not properly revert your character back. This is not a problem with the code, this is a problem with the engine.

-- Do not rush the process.  When an NPC or Player is pregnant, let it run its course all the way before thinking its a bug.  So, do not change the timing on anything while a character is pregnant.  (Game time, time scale, etc..)  Also, if you don't want to do the labour, abort, father quests, untick them on setup.  Disabling things while a player is pregnant just causes issues. Again, it is very hard to capture all these events and fix them in a mod because the CK isn't as robust as one would think. 

-- Always save often when you are first starting with these mods.  Before you do anything, check every single setting,  (Generally you want to accept the settings Blade has set as the default) and make sure that you want what is set.  If you change settings during pregnancy then have unexpected issues, it is very hard to troubleshoot.  Blade moved everything to GitHub, so we will have a place to log issues so they can be looked at in an orderly fashion.  If you are having issues, make sure you enable logging in your FalloutPrefs.ini.  it should look like this, and you can enable the tracing in the mod Debug Settings Page 2 for FPER:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

-- I also recommend installing Active Effects Mod as you can see the perks that have been applied more readily. You can also use Better Console to inspect other NPCs and their perks. (Reproduction does show up with Active Effects Mod, so you can see time remaining on your PC is fertile/virile effect.

-- Even though it doesn't complain, FPER should load before WLD in your mod organizer.  Mostly to ensure Baby Addon's are properly initialized.

This will help troubleshoot future issues.

A few notes on settings:

-- Leave the FPER month to 3 game days.  Its more natural, and it ensures that the scripts aren't competing for updates to the Player on shorter timescales.

-- Female to Female Cum:  Both females may become pregnant in this scenario.  Player is the father if you keep that setting checked.

-- Fertility is the key to impregnation.  If not fertile/virile, pregnancy won't happen unless you do IVF solutions.  (This is a hidden effect that will show as null in the console, but it is an Absorb Spell that you can check for in the effects via console.)

-- Make sure all the Baby-Addon's are registered properly if you are seeing nothing but Impregnated (Random).  This is the general human impregnation, but if you see this after a creature impregnation, your addon's are not properly registered and your load order is not right.

-- If your morphs are not resetting after pregnancy, then something broke along the way.  There are instructions on how to clean the save and start again on the main page. 

-- Finally, make sure you follow @Saya Scarlett's guide on how to properly install AAF as these mods look for animation tags to determine if pregnancy is possible from the sex act that happened.  If your AAF installation is flawed, all other mods depending on AAF will have issues.  If this is broken, I'm sure all other mods on this forum will probably have issues as well. 

Mods that cause issues:

-- Any mods that affects morphs should have the morph settings turned off.  For instance, Sex Attributes (which I love) also has a cumflation effect.  I disable that one and use the FPER Cumflation because it works on Player and NPCs.  

-- Just Business Slaves by @ignotum_virum can be reset manually if their morphs don't reset after pregnancy. [Slave Info->Reset] But they will these mods work perfectly on the JB slaves.  "Human Resources" Slaves have some issues. You really must pick one or the other.  JB works for any NPC in the game.  Blade's enslavement is specifically for Unique NPCs and retaining their personality.  I use Just Business and WLD Enslavement exclusively now.

-- Tats After Rape:  Love this mod, but you can quickly get too many overlays that start to affect the ability for Outfit Framework to properly morph the character vs. leveled list install.

-- Raider Reform School:  The dynamic Breeder Tattoos occasionally cause morphs to break, not sure why yet.  Still looking at this.

-- Looks Menu BodyGen Presets:  I love this mod, but if you are going to use it, you have to ensure that the Player is excluded from the dynamic morphs.  You can do this by setting the Fallout4.esm Morphs.ini to exclude the player.  Instructions are on the Mod forum on Nexus Mods.

-- RSE II: Another great mod, but you must really think through the settings, especially if you are using AAF Violate, AAF Sex Em Up, or Raider Pet.  There are some very nice immersion settings for pregnancy, but that mod is not actively being maintained, so things will break if you are not careful.

Still finding all the gotchas. but I am at the point where pregnancies are happening flawlessly every time [Other than Dogmeat, not sure what's going on there yet]. But the other thing to remember is that if its working good for player, all the other NPCs that get impregnated are also working well.  So you may have babies everywhere :)

❤️

I'm a little slow to figure things out, but how do I use "[CUM]Milker" on the NPC, because I made Jun Long use the item and I waited a while where at the same time I made Marcy Long use the "[Blood]Milker ", only Marcy "had" effect while Jun, nothing.

2 hours ago, YATTAY said:

I'm a little slow to figure things out, but how do I use "[CUM]Milker" on the NPC, because I made Jun Long use the item and I waited a while where at the same time I made Marcy Long use the "[Blood]Milker ", only Marcy "had" effect while Jun, nothing.

I am going to overhaul the system in the next update

Just done a fresh install of F4. I've installed the latest alphas for FPE (3.64) and WDF (2.54). I am not getting a MCM menu for WDF. It is active and working as I foundd the mags etc in Vault 111 after waking up.

Any tips/help to get the MCM back?

Also, WDF had no options when installing unlike earlier versions. Is this correct?

8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Just done a fresh install of F4. I've installed the latest alphas for FPE (3.64) and WDF (2.54). I am not getting a MCM menu for WDF. It is active and working as I foundd the mags etc in Vault 111 after waking up.

Also, WDF had no options when installing unlike earlier versions. Is this correct?

My understanding (also using these) is that WDF 2.54 is a patch on top of 2.50, so you need 2.50 installed and then overwrite its files with any which are included in 2.54. Similar with FPER 3.60 and 3.64, I think...

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

My understanding (also using these) is that WDF 2.54 is a patch on top of 2.50, so you need 2.50 installed and then overwrite its files with any which are included in 2.54. Similar with FPER 3.60 and 3.64, I think...

Yep.  He's repackaging. The 2.54 comes after WDF 2.50, FPER 3.64 comes after 3.60.  MCM is in the first package on both. 

I think he's trying to fix a few silly bugs before he republishes.

34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Also, turn off the Father Quest, in MCM immediately. This is causing issues because the code is legacy and there are conflicts between the various iterations of FPE in general.  I'm annotating the MCM menu to add "Recommended" settings that really shouldn't be changed, but MAY cause issues if changed.  These mods that are dealing with an existing save can run into so many issues because of other mods that may or may not be adjusting similar attributes of a Player or NPC.  I'm sure @InvictusBlade will come up with a recommended list of mods that do and do not work with this after this next iteration.

To date, I am using the following AAF mods with no issue:

1) AAF SEU

2) AAF Violate

3) Autonomy Enhanced (Blades version)

4) Just Business

5) Raider Pet

6) Commonwealth Captives

7) Wasteland Dairy Outfit Framework does not work for me, so I used the Leveled List Version. I think this has to do with other mods messing with overlays.  Not sure yet.

I have found the CBBE works best right now because its very straightforward.  I rarely have issues with this body, other than remembering to tick "Build Morphs" :)

Mods that definitely cause issues today:

1) Sex Attributes (Only the morphs)

2) Raider Reform School (Changing Tattoos and clothing do weird things)

3) Any mod that accesses BodyGen via looksmenu causes issues.  (Argh LooksMenu, love you, hate you)  tfc; slm14; should only be done in a settlement because there is a known issue where the camera falls to the floor and the Settlement menu gets you out of this. never every change the body while pregnant because it will break the resetmorphs if they do not match the stored values.

4) Sex Education (Not sure the problem here as it just collects stats.  May be a timing/priority issue)

5) RSE II framework did cause me many issues, and I hate to abandon it, but its not been updated in a while.

If you are having issues with a save game, it is very easy to delete and start again.  There are instructions on the mods' main page to fix this.

Hope this help!

❤️

I am working on the numerous bugs that were revealed due to my hasty actions.

so I am taking my time to make sure most of the stuff actually works.

and I am reducing some of the content (such as the baby(& Creature & Meat) making Furniture)

I will be adding a new serum (with Perk) to allows you to better consume Creature DNA and then impregnate others with that DNA(with you having sex with them, I mean).

(btw I also had the idea of having creature dick on you while having sex, but maybe later, ever)

10 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

1 hour ago, Sthan Dust said:

Yep.  He's repackaging. The 2.54 comes after WDF 2.50, FPER 3.64 comes after 3.60.  MCM is in the first package on both. 

I think he's trying to fix a few silly bugs before he republishes.

so because of the disaster of the last major release, I decided to go with smaller alpha updates as I am fixing the bugs.

I should be releasing the next bunch of alpha's in the next couple of days (with a few more fixes)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so because of the disaster of the last major release, I decided to go with smaller alpha updates as I am fixing the bugs.

I should be releasing the next bunch of alpha's in the next couple of days (with a few more fixes)

Yep, they just didn't see that you had released the follow-up patches that have to load after the original install.

And it was not a disaster!  The recent changes are awesome.  Bugs are bugs and will be bugs ;)

Btw, the changes you made to the baby info worked perfectly tonight.  Complied and ran it about an hour ago.  So, things are properly reporting.  (Reverted to a previous save and it reflected two children in the pregnancy where it has previously said only 1)

Edited by Sthan Dust
3 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Btw, the changes you made to the baby info worked perfectly tonight.  Complied and ran it about an hour ago.  So, things are properly reporting.  (Reverted to a previous save and it reflected two children in the pregnancy where it has previously said only 1)

so while I am thinking(and talking) about the Baby Info,

I am going to add two-three more MCM commands for the new information that I added

(such as Adult Resources(such as how much of what you get per creature(for example, 4 pieces of Molerat Meat per Molerat)

update->

a few more details

20210831172041_1.jpg

Edited by Invictusblade

Hi,I've installed FPE Redux 3.50+WDF 2.50

Is there a way to configure it so player female character only gets impregnated by hostile creatures(preferably both by attacks and ordinary means),and turn everything else off?

And so that creatures are born hostile? 

Right now I've set almost everything I could understand to off,bc I can't read descriptions to some options,text is way too small on MOM; as a result,character either gives birth to a single friendly bloatfly,or lays few eggs that never seem to hatch...is there a way to breed live hostile flies?

Thanks!