16 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

There's also Bubble Babbler on Kle-0's bar in Goodneighbor.  Only way I've found to get this one without getting murdered by a very womanly robot is to wait until Hancock gives his institute speech.  Kle-0 goes to watch the speech and I can get the mag then. 

Remember you can move loose items without "stealing" them into your inventory. Just hold down your action key when an item is in your crosshairs and you'll lift (hover) the item, next go somewhere you aren't in an NPC's direct line of sight and use the action key again to deposit the item there, then pick it up normally while crouched to make sure you're not observed.

Are the "sex Slaves" with scream still supposed to be mindless? Mine aren't so I'm wondering if its a mod conflict. The 3 I can think of Are Human Resources, Just Business, and common Wealth captives. I'm currently using Human Resources and Common wealth captives. Maybe Boston Breeder as well? Everything else is Autonomy(new one), Violate, and RSE Abductions. If it is a mod conflict I hope someone will make a patch... play games yes I can, do techy stuff on the computer.... err not if I want to keep my computer. Thanks for the help!

On 8/10/2021 at 7:28 AM, Invictusblade said:

I will change that one as well

I just found another issue in my game. I have enabled to "skip bio-womb" for all the creatures, however one of my follower birthed a bio-womb for a molerat among other human children. As for my PC, even if I'm quite sure that it was a super mutant the father, it still was an human baby that came out. I guess I'll wait for the next update, maybe doing that "token refresh" you mentioned. (Maybe it'll also fix the eternal milking without obtaining milk)

But might it be possible to also add in the details who's the father for the PC?

Edited by Verasmile2
4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I just found another issue in my game. I have enabled to "skip bio-womb" for all the creatures, however one of my follower birthed a bio-womb for a molerat among other human children. As for my PC, even if I'm quite sure that it was a super mutant the father, it still was an human baby that came out. I guess I'll wait for the next update, maybe doing that "token refresh" you mentioned. (Maybe it'll also fix the eternal milking without obtaining milk)

But might it be possible to also add in the details who's the father for the PC?

that is really weird, I will have a look at this

5 hours ago, AnimeHuntress said:

Are the "sex Slaves" with scream still supposed to be mindless? Mine aren't so I'm wondering if its a mod conflict. The 3 I can think of Are Human Resources, Just Business, and common Wealth captives. I'm currently using Human Resources and Common wealth captives. Maybe Boston Breeder as well? Everything else is Autonomy(new one), Violate, and RSE Abductions. If it is a mod conflict I hope someone will make a patch... play games yes I can, do techy stuff on the computer.... err not if I want to keep my computer. Thanks for the help!

I will be reverting the sex slaves back to the older version, when they will just hang around and you cannot interact with them.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

that is really weird, I will have a look at this

AFAIK it might just be something in my load order or the "old" versions I'm using, maybe you have already solved the issues I'm having.

But just to know, if I do the "refresh tokens" and then I reload a previous save, the tokens will be the "refreshed ones" or still the "old ones"?

7 hours ago, zer012121 said:

im still having this problem and im wondering is there any way to fix it yet? For wasteland dairy framework 
*Snip*

Looks like you've installed the mod itself but for whatever reason the .esp (plugin) wasn't enabled. Make sure its enabled in whatever Mod Manager you're using.

In 'Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.50Beta' there seem to be missing these:

FPE_BabyAddons - Main.ba2
FPE_BabyAddons - Textures.ba2
FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Main.ba2
FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Textures.ba2

Edit: see the solution by the author a few posts down

Edited by picobyte
-
16 hours ago, picobyte said:

So maybe this can be taken from the earlier archive? (not sure)

Same here.  Vortex can't install it.

sorry for the delay, I was busy today

42 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

question looking for a fix im getting crash to desktop when picking up magazines any suggested fixes. how would i get a copy of my load order

I will have a look, which magazines?

17 hours ago, picobyte said:

So maybe this can be taken from the earlier archive? (not sure)

32 minutes ago, goosetrip said:

Same here.  Vortex can't install it.

shit, I made a mistake in the FOMOD, I have removed those files,

download these files and add them to FOMOD folder in the Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.50Beta.7z

info.xml ModuleConfig.xml

8 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

sorry for the delay, I was busy today

I will have a look, which magazines?

shit, I made a mistake in the FOMOD, I have removed those files,

download these files and add them to FOMOD folder in the Wasteland Dairy Framework v2.50Beta.7z

info.xml 242 B · 0 downloads ModuleConfig.xml 47.75 kB · 0 downloads

real life over takes me wanting to play a game. idk if its all of them but the one in the vault right outside of pods on the left. in the start of the game

54 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

real life over takes me wanting to play a game. idk if its all of them but the one in the vault right outside of pods on the left. in the start of the game

I will have a look at them

so I use my version, and they work

can you check your DATA folder for

INVB_WastelandDairy - Main

INVB_WastelandDairy - Textures

Edited by Invictusblade

@Invictusblade

So everything is working now. And the only thing I can tell you is that when I installed your Autonomy Mod, things started working properly all the time, with no debugging.  Its the weirdest thing.

I have had three pregnancies this last few days, and everything is working. Milkers are working.  So maybe you had some code in that mod that didn't get migrated over?

6 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

@Invictusblade

So everything is working now. And the only thing I can tell you is that when I installed your Autonomy Mod, things started working properly all the time, with no debugging.  Its the weirdest thing.

I have had three pregnancies this last few days, and everything is working. Milkers are working.  So maybe you had some code in that mod that didn't get migrated over?

I hate myself for this but...

"it just works"

actually I have no idea anymore

btw I have been playing other games lately so I haven't been working on the mods

(I been playing The Ascent and She will Punish them(nice simple adult game))

so nevertheless

what needs improvement?

I will rework(or remove) the furniture Baby makers(not the impregnation chairs),

I will be reverting to an older version of bio-resources mod because I think I have fixed the issue with Strongs and supermutants being born instead of resources,

I might add a couple more perks and magazines

I still have to figure out the serious null magic effect issue (when Magic effects do not work at all)

Edited by Invictusblade
8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I hate myself for this but...

"it just works"

actually I have no idea anymore

btw I have been playing other games lately so I haven't been working on the mods

(I been playing The Ascent and She will Punish them(nice simple adult game))

so nevertheless

what needs improvement?

I will rework(or remove) the furniture Baby makers(not the impregnation chairs),

I will be reverting to an older version of bio-resources mod because I think I have fixed the issue with Strongs and supermutants being born instead of resources,

I might add a couple more perks and magazines

I still have to figure out the serious null magic effect issue (when Magic effects do not work at all)

Haha. It does Just work. 

I've done a lot of testing and the debugs are all working.  Pregnancies are working like a charm.  However, I will say that the AAF Doppleganger is doing odd things to Slaves.  But it seems to be only when a slave has a certain submission or affinity towards the character.  My slaves spontaneously had all my tattoos after sex with my PC.

Also, I assigned a male slave to a milking chair, (I am confused on which one is for semen and which is for milk.  But after some trial and error, it seems that the pillories are working, but some of the other furniture is not, but I am harvesting all things well now. (Human Resource Slaves will not function consistently on those devices.  He has a breeder designation, but it doesn't work with FPE at all)

So here are my thoughts moving forward, since I'm relying on your mods for a whole aspect of the sanity framework:

-- Just business and your Unique NPC slavery mods are working well.  All other slavery mods seem to cause issues or conflicts.  For instance, Human Resources customers will not get an erection for anyone other than the HR Prostitutes.  They will have sex, but not get erect. (I'm dropping the HR mod and just going full Just Business and your mod.)  Plus autonomy really adds depth to it.
--Tats After Rape does cause serious overlay issues. 

-- I have switched to your Leveled List, away from the Outfit Framework, and everything started working.  I was watching the body change, but the outfit framework was not conforming as I changed sliders.  And yes, I build morphs at Zeroed.  But I have other things using LL, so that may be why.  However, your outfits do not show up to be morphed in Bodyslide

Few more tests and I'll have some answers for you.  But the pregnancy cycle is working properly. So that's one good thing done!

5 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Haha. It does Just work. 

I've done a lot of testing and the debugs are all working.  Pregnancies are working like a charm.  However, I will say that the AAF Doppleganger is doing odd things to Slaves.  But it seems to be only when a slave has a certain submission or affinity towards the character.  My slaves spontaneously had all my tattoos after sex with my PC.

Also, I assigned a male slave to a milking chair, (I am confused on which one is for semen and which is for milk.  But after some trial and error, it seems that the pillories are working, but some of the other furniture is not, but I am harvesting all things well now. (Human Resource Slaves will not function consistently on those devices.  He has a breeder designation, but it doesn't work with FPE at all)

So here are my thoughts moving forward, since I'm relying on your mods for a whole aspect of the sanity framework:

-- Just business and your Unique NPC slavery mods are working well.  All other slavery mods seem to cause issues or conflicts.  For instance, Human Resources customers will not get an erection for anyone other than the HR Prostitutes.  They will have sex, but not get erect. (I'm dropping the HR mod and just going full Just Business and your mod.)  Plus autonomy really adds depth to it.
--Tats After Rape does cause serious overlay issues. 

-- I have switched to your Leveled List, away from the Outfit Framework, and everything started working.  I was watching the body change, but the outfit framework was not conforming as I changed sliders.  And yes, I build morphs at Zeroed.  But I have other things using LL, so that may be why.  However, your outfits do not show up to be morphed in Bodyslide

Few more tests and I'll have some answers for you.  But the pregnancy cycle is working properly. So that's one good thing done!

I will be removing or rearranging the furniture (instead of furniture type, it will be function)

about overlays, like I keep saying, Overlays can be a real pain in the arse, so what is it doing this time?

I will have a proper look at the entire system of the outfit framework (because it should work fine because it is simple)

3 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Version 2.50beta breast milk is not working for me.  The milk bottles appear but the pasties do not.  Character also doesn't get milked.  Had no problems in version 2.40.  Have the lactation perk and is turned on in MCM.

multiple things are being fixed since the major fuck up I have made

3 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Version 2.50beta breast milk is not working for me.

I Have noticed two things that cause it to stop working for my game.

1:  Check to see if the time seting is using game time and not real world time

2: Having the option set for milker's to not consume reasorces is off,  When on it doesnt seem to work

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I Have noticed two things that cause it to stop working for my game.

1:  Check to see if the time seting is using game time and not real world time

2: Having the option set for milker's to not consume reasorces is off,  When on it doesnt seem to work

The timer set to game time works.  All of sudden she had 67 bottles of milk.  Don't where option 2 , milker's to not consume resourses is?