7 minutes ago, kcs27 said:

Which is the repeating milker?

Apparel – Wearable machines that has an option for how it is used

One-Off – Only can be used once (then a broken machine is made)

Survival – Lasts forever however it requires resources to keep going

Repeating – Lasts forever

Only two items I can't figure out:

Where do you get synth semen? (X-86 gives normal semen)

Where do you get Vault 81 products - like semen? None of them for sale in Vault 81.

Where do you get the no-damage syringe rifle?

OK - that was three things...

8 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Only two items I can't figure out:

Where do you get synth semen? (X-86 gives normal semen)

Where do you get Vault 81 products - like semen? None of them for sale in Vault 81.

Where do you get the no-damage syringe rifle?

OK - that was three things...

1. sorry about that, I will add an recipe to convert semen into synth semen but try Valentine if that works (also check synth corpses)

2. it should work but I will check again

3. in Wasteland Dairy, under Syringer there should be three recipes.

1. to make a syringer from scrap

2&3. convert and reconvert a normal syringer

2(again) can you check two things for me

1. which files of mine are you using?

2. can you go to your scripts folder inside DATA, and have a look for LLLLInject_BETA.pex, is it there?

if not, copy this file to scripts folder inside DATA

LLLLInject_BETA.pex

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. sorry about that, I will add an recipe to convert semen into synth semen but try Valentine if that works (also check synth corpses)

2. it should work but I will check again

3. in Wasteland Dairy, under Syringer there should be three recipes.

1. to make a syringer from scrap

2&3. convert and reconvert a normal syringer

2(again) can you check two things for me

1. which files of mine are you using?

2. can you go to your scripts folder inside DATA, and have a look for LLLLInject_BETA.pex, is it there?

if not, copy this file to scripts folder inside DATA

LLLLInject_BETA.pex 24.72 kB · 0 downloads

Valentine does not work. He will not equip the extractor. At least x-86 used it.

Wasteland Dairy has no entry for Syringer. I am using the MCG one from the chem station.

I am using INVB_Pack v1.3.

Also FPE baby additions.

I already have LLLInject_BETA.pex.

Top of my list now is figuring out how to shrink my girls down again. Inflation works - really well...

Observation: Milk and Cum come way to often on auto. I am getting like 200 at a time from my donors... One bottle a day would be fine - and more realistic.

Milk and cum weigh too much. Fast travel with 200 milk - does not work....

Loving the mod. Will love it more when I figure out how to use everything... You put a lot in here for us...

Thanks! And Thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Also FPE baby additions.

Top of my list now is figuring out how to shrink my girls down again. Inflation works - really well...

Observation: Milk and Cum come way to often on auto. I am getting like 200 at a time from my donors... One bottle a day would be fine - and more realistic.

Milk and cum weigh too much. Fast travel with 200 milk - does not work....

what is inside FPE Baby additions again? I have long since forgotten

there is a tissue repair option in the milkers

how many donors do you have?

but I admit that I should redo the repeating nature of the script to something like x5, x10, x25, x50 repeats instead of unlimited

but once a day is too long

remember that time in the game is around 20x real time so 1 realworld minute is about 20 game minutes.

and it took too long before

but 200 milks would weight a ton especially using glass bottles

50 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Tissue Repair shrinks them! I thought it was an FEV injection or something...

Like I say - still learning!

Baby additions is your mod:

well you don't need it if you have the full wasteland dairy framework mod installed

also I should mention the reason why I asked

is because some users still have my early versions installed such as FPE_Milking (which is now completely unsupported)

and they get confused by the different objects in each mod.

I removed Enhanced Assorted Addons. Unfortunately, that did not bring in the Syringer menu.

Tissue Repair worked great on my poor overloaded maid. She was starting to have back problems.

Another companion is four months along with Piper's clone. Looking forward to raising that one.

Only other sketchy mod I have is for CumNWealth. Don't have a good link for that one.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

I removed Enhanced Assorted Addons. Unfortunately, that did not bring in the Syringer menu.

Tissue Repair worked great on my poor overloaded maid. She was starting to have back problems.

Another companion is four months along with Piper's clone. Looking forward to raising that one.

Only other sketchy mod I have is for CumNWealth. Don't have a good link for that one.

which workbench are you looking at?

Chemistry Workbench

Planned Parenthood

Wasteland Dairy

Wasteland Vet

2 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

Can you add more syringes, specifically the radaway infused one?

All the sudden Piper's knockers got huge, i think she's been drinking the FEV milk from my settlement, they're poking through her shirt now and Its clipping really bad.

I will do that soon

Reported for minor bug issue for version 1.37, after I choose baby Impregnated for gunner and raider everything work as intended but if I choose impregnate both, gunner or raider appear pregnant but don’t have bloody baby or dying creature in inventory.

PS. I don’t test creature impregnated yet I will try this evening to check those Pregnant raider and gunner have dying creature in inventory or not.

1 hour ago, zeroke107 said:

Reported for minor bug issue for version 1.37, after I choose baby Impregnated for gunner and raider everything work as intended but if I choose impregnate both, gunner or raider appear pregnant but don’t have bloody baby or dying creature in inventory.

PS. I don’t test creature impregnated yet I will try this evening to check those Pregnant raider and gunner have dying creature in inventory or not.

I will have a look

1 hour ago, zeroke107 said:

try the attached file

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Just for information, SavageGabbage added new animations with Behemoth and robots (Mr Handy/Gutsy and Protectron) will they be supported too?

I am working on this but I would like to know from everyone

what choice do you want? (because this is a bit weirder than Synths)

giving birth to living and growing robots

or

giving birth to a non living sac that contains the components(or half) to build a robot (My Preferred Choice)

FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

or

giving birth to a non living sac that contains the components(or half) to build a robot (My Preferred Choice)

Trying to find some lore in this, I'd say the sac with components instead of a growing robot

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

try the attached file

or

FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp 117.99 kB · 2 downloads

everything work as intend now for new Impregnation both CBBE.esp for Gunner and Raider ^_^, but just my curious that I found some scavenger that also have pregnant body but no baby or egg in their inventory that due to those scavengers count as another faction from Gunner and Raiderm right ?

38 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

everything work as intend now for new Impregnation both CBBE.esp for Gunner and Raider ^_^, but just my curious that I found some scavenger that also have pregnant body but no baby or egg in their inventory that due to those scavengers count as another faction from Gunner and Raiderm right ?

not sure, with the exception of the issue with the gunners and raiders.

turns out I used the wrong leveled list for settlers so I will change that for the next update

nevertheless I will use the excuse of that it didn't survive the death of the mother in case there is no baby

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

not sure, with the exception of the issue with the gunners and raiders.

turns out I used the wrong leveled list for settlers so I will change that for the next update

nevertheless I will use the excuse of that it didn't survive the death of the mother in case there is no baby

I see that may answer my question that why sometime bloody baby or dying creature show up but sometime didn't in both raider and gunner mother body.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:51 PM, Invictusblade said:

try the attached file

or

FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp 117.99 kB · 2 downloads

Perhaps with robot animations it should be less about direct impregnation, but rather Vault-tec style experimentation on existing pregnancies. So for example if your character is pregnant with a human baby and is Violated by a Mr. Handy it might pump her full of FEV and result in her baby becoming a Super Mutant.

Upcoming Update (Friday or Saturday after testing)

Added a couple of Robots to the impregnation quests (births biomechanical things that contain the components to build an robot)

Added Radaway(& Rad) syringes to increase and decrease breast size

Added Recipes to make Synth Milk and Semen - 10x milk(or semen), 1 x synth component = 10 synth milk(or semen)

Changed the milking script so it should only message the first run

Fix the impregnation addon's to fix the leveled lists

does anyone want anything or have any problems