16 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I made a slight mistake with the arrows, you should only change the top one to a food(Potion)

the other two are miscobjects (of course, you can always fake some food and put it in MISC)

No problem, agreed ? ?

ED typos

On 4/11/2020 at 4:15 PM, Invictusblade said:

well remove the following

FPE Milking

FPEDogAddon

FPESuperMutantAddon

and replace the others with the files on the 7z

On 4/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, Invictusblade said:

remove the second one the Addon Pack

NOT the first one

As for now I'm updating only FPE, should I remove those now? Or only when I'll update this mod?

6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

As for now I'm updating only FPE, should I remove those now? Or only when I'll update this mod?

now,

FPE Milking is really old with basic milk(I think, I cannot remember)

and the other two depends on your gameplay

so if you bred any dogs or supermutants(click on them in console(make sure they are selected) and see which ESP they are from)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

now,

FPE Milking is really old with basic milk(I think, I cannot remember)

and the other two depends on your gameplay

so if you bred any dogs or supermutants(click on them in console(make sure they are selected) and see which ESP they are from)

For now I don't have any offspring by dogs or supermutants, and as the updates made yesterday didn't gave any issue I'll also update with WD and remove all the mods you said. I've already sold most of the milk/cum related items, maye I've forgot a couple of them but I don't care too much.

The Baby Backpack is a requirement? Or it's implemented in the mod?

Also, I've noticed that the other mods (like FPEAIO Creature Addon) other than the esp adds other files, it's safe to deactivate them anyway?

Also, for the next updates might be possible to add the Nightstrikers? The mod already adds theyr eggs.

59 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

The Baby Backpack is a requirement? Or it's implemented in the mod?

Also, I've noticed that the other mods (like FPEAIO Creature Addon) other than the esp adds other files, it's safe to deactivate them anyway?

it is implemented into the mod

such as FPE_Impregnation_bah bah (if so, replace them with the new versions)

59 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Also, for the next updates might be possible to add the Nightstrikers? The mod already adds theyr eggs.

I assume from that this is from "Unique NPCs - Creatures and bah"

I did play around with that mod, a while ago (and could only get the reviving eggs part to work)

a few different reasons

1. the modder use vanilla Races on the new creatures with only the skin being different (nightstrikers are considered as dogs)

1b. which means that if you had sex with a nightstriker then you get pregnant with a dog instead

2. the mod was fairly buggy

3. I didn't make the injector system during the time period when I played this mod and I am not interested in it at the moment

but here is what you could do, you modify the FPE_DogAddon to be a nightstriker addon

edit-> I did have a search on nexus and found the more recent nightstriker mod, (it should be a lot easier to mod from)

but I still not going to do it

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

it is implemented into the mod

such as FPE_Impregnation_bah bah (if so, replace them with the new versions)

I assume from that this is from "Unique NPCs - Creatures and bah"

I did play around with that mod, a while ago (and could only get the reviving eggs part to work)

a few different reasons

1. the modder use vanilla Races on the new creatures with only the skin being different (nightstrikers are considered as dogs)

1b. which means that if you had sex with a nightstriker then you get pregnant with a dog instead

2. the mod was fairly buggy

3. I didn't make the injector system during the time period when I played this mod and I am not interested in it at the moment

but here is what you could do, you modify the FPE_DogAddon to be a nightstriker addon

edit-> I did have a search on nexus and found the more recent nightstriker mod, (it should be a lot easier to mod from)

but I still not going to do it

MO2 shows all these files added by FPEAIO, are they important?

"More creatures" only adds an .esl file (FPEAIOCreatureAddon) I guess I can remove that, right?

And for the Nighstrikers is not a problem, it was just a curiosity for that. I guess that in case I'll have a dog.

image.png

image.png

9 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

MO2 shows all these files added by FPEAIO, are they important?

"More creatures" only adds an .esl file (FPEAIOCreatureAddon) I guess I can remove that, right?

And for the Nighstrikers is not a problem, it was just a curiosity for that. I guess that in case I'll have a dog.

image.png

image.png

remove all of them

Perfect. And I've finally reduced "a bit" the quantity of mods ?

Now the only "related" to FPE that are active are:

FPE 2.5 (which shows a double file, but I don't know which I should remove so I kept both of them)

Oppai Milk pasties

Wasteland Dairy

And the patch you've added after (which says there's a double .json file)

Edit:

I've just launched the game, and the "baby" creatures (even the eggs I've placed in the ribs) have disappeared.

The human/ghouls offsprings are still here, both mine and of NPCs, but the creatures have all gone missing.

Edit 2:

I have enabled again the FPEAIOCreatureAddon (the one with "horror" files) and now the creatures are where I left them yesterday.

I didn't found the eggs in the ribs, but I found 2 (maybe the third one is playing hide and seek) of the baby Mirelurks, so I guess they all hatched.

I guess those files should be added to WDF too?

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Perfect. And I've finally reduced "a bit" the quantity of mods ?

Now the only "related" to FPE that are active are:

FPE 2.5 (which shows a double file, but I don't know which I should remove so I kept both of them)

Oppai Milk pasties

Wasteland Dairy

And the patch you've added after (which says there's a double .json file)

Edit:

I've just launched the game, and the "baby" creatures (even the eggs I've placed in the ribs) have disappeared.

The human/ghouls offsprings are still here, both mine and of NPCs, but the creatures have all gone missing.

Edit 2:

I have enabled again the FPEAIOCreatureAddon (the one with "horror" files) and now the creatures are where I left them yesterday.

I didn't found the eggs in the ribs, but I found 2 (maybe the third one is playing hide and seek) of the baby Mirelurks, so I guess they all hatched.

I guess those files should be added to WDF too?

image.png

image.png

show me your load order

2 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Here's the load order.

I've also noticed that some crafting at the chem station weren't in the Veterinary one (like the rabbits or chickens)

loadorder.txt 5.03 kB · 0 downloads

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
YoungLaraCroftFacePreset.esp
AAF.esm
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AAF_Violate_Nightstriker_Patch.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
Lacy Underwear.esp
Pantyhosecollections.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Boston Breeder.esp
XDI.esm
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
VaultGirl.esp
VStringBikini.esp
EFF.esp
Showers.esp
Vault Meat Paintings.esp
AWKCR - dnCommonArmor dlc legendaries bugfix.esp
TortureDevices.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
SymbioteArmor.esp
Sexy Boston Red Sox Uniform.esp
Kill la Kill armor.esp
RSE_II_Brothels_HumansOnly.esp
RSE_II_Brothels.esp
RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Devious Devices.esm
BlackRoseRedux.esp
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp
DressedToKillOutfits.esp
DonaldDuckCostume-CBBEPhysics.esp
ASA.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Homemaker.esm
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
KLPostersAdult.esp
NezzarLingerieCollection.esp
NezzarSexyOutfitCollection.esp
NezzarUltimateCollection.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
NoNegativeAffinityVanilla.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
JetsBathingSuits.esp
Grim_Vampirella.esp
Lazman_Bikinis.esp
SSEX.esp
Skeleton Armor.esp
KarnaFlannel.esp
SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp
SuitDreams(2. Light).esp
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp
TTMerch.esp
TBOS-Striptease.esp
TheKite_CharredVaultSuit.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
ThePirateOfCommonwealth.esp
THPoses.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
Just Business.esp
Franky_Swimsuit.esp
PeopleCollars.esp
rpampas.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
Deathclaw Hunter Armor 2LM Nuka World.esp
cutoffs-calyps.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
ChainBikini.esp
Ancient Armor.esp
ArchGrassSkirt.esl
ArchGrassSkirt.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
zWGirlClothMina.esp
MODspider.esp
MODspiderDLC.esp
ShinoClosplay Spider Gwen.esp
DX_Harley_Quinn_Outfit.esp
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
vgs_jsummer.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
Craftable Taxidermied Creatures.esp
Taxidermy_Expanded.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
Barbarous Continent.esp
InoueKebab.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
Harness-calyps.esp
Shino_Sailor_Moon.esp
Shino Bikini Pack.esp
Grim ZeroSuitSamus.esp
Tactical Combat Swimwear.esp
Marmo1233 - Immersive Settlers.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
zWGirlClothSimply.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Raider Pet.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
CrownHeadPieces.esp
DeathclawKillerOutfits.esp
InnTankTop.esp
winryTop.esp
TERADeathshell.esp
Shino_Artist's Attire_Outfit.esp
TERACastanicHA15.esp
BodyPaints.esp
drm1981_PinkPrincessOutfit.esp
MYLadyKillerBed.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Custom Moans.esp
ServitronStrap.esp
Adawang.esp
KarnaBoSUniform.esp
KarnaTatteredVaultSuit.esp
MCM_CS1_Raven.esp
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp
CHT-AnimalTails.esp
CHT-AnimalEars.esp
TSW.esp
TERASuccubusMashup.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
zgcgomabikini.esp
WashOutThatCum.esl
LivingParasiteArmor.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon_CBBE.esp
FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp
FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_CBBE.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
HarleyQuinnOutfit.esp
2BFollower.esp
2BFollower_Curie.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
Headcrab_Bunny.esp
FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
Servitron.esm
VtawUtilityPack1.esp
VGS_Sucettes.esp
SlaveLeia.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
HN66-SiriusArmor-Colors.esp
Karna Mk3 Bladeborn Outfits.esp
DelyteC&E.esp
Fallout4_outfts.esp
CCOFoxyFactionsCraftable.esp
BetterGenerators.esp
DA Merged 11 Pack.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
Sell Abbot Paint.esp
MODaquatic.esp
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - Vaults 111 and 95 suits only.esp
HoloTime.esp
indarello_synthclampon.esp
Better Settlement Defence.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
Fishers.esp
Dogs can grab player.esp
NightstrikerCreatureMod.esp
jill valentine.esp
Ada2Human.esp
InoueSexySeashells.esp
AAFThemes.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Horror.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Horror.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esp
FPEVanillaCreatureAddon.esl
FPEVanillaCreatureAddon.esp

No wonder you are having problems, (I made it clear to CHOOSE ONE MoreCreatures mod)

do the following

1.(Out of game) find the HEX Code for FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp (Your game, I don't know it)

2. (In game) in console, click on each creature and egg in your game to find the baseID (a mirelurk hatchling is XX000830) so...

MoreCreatures = 10000830

MoreCreatures_Vanilla = 16000830

3.(In game) in console, type Player.placeatme code 10000830

repeat for each and every creature you want repeated (the Timer will reset for everything)

4.(In game) SAVE THE GAME

5.(Out of game) remove the following and start a new game

OppaiMilkPasties.esp (I only wanted the meshes)

FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon_CBBE.esp

FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_CBBE.esp

FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Breed.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Horror.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Horror.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esl
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_NS.esp
FPEVanillaCreatureAddon.esl
FPEVanillaCreatureAddon.esp

7.(Out of game) make sure that INVB_WastelandDairy is the master of FPE_BabyAddon & FPEAIOCreatures.esp

8.(Out of game) download and run Loot

9.(Out of game) see if that work

At the beginning I was even more noob than now with mods, and didn't always read all the info or requirements ?

With "Loot" you mean "The Load Order Optimisation Tool"?

By following all these steps I'll still have the creature offsprings, right?

But what about the crafting that were in the chem station, as said some of them weren't in the "new workshops". Or at least I didn't saw them, but I've scrolled more than once and slowly without noticing the rabbits or chickens, while I found them rapidly in the chem station.

21 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

At the beginning I was even more noob than now with mods, and didn't always read all the info or requirements ?

With "Loot" you mean "The Load Order Optimisation Tool"?

By following all these steps I'll still have the creature offsprings, right?

But what about the crafting that were in the chem station, as said some of them weren't in the "new workshops". Or at least I didn't saw them, but I've scrolled more than once and slowly without noticing the rabbits or chickens, while I found them rapidly in the chem station.

here is the thing, you are nearly using all of my MoreCreatures and that would equal 5 wasteland vet workbenches.

and most likely you are using the vanilla wasteland vet table (and chickens and rabbits were added in a Far Harbour DLC)

Allright, I did a big mess I guess (also becouse some of the ribs doesn't "accept" the babies, like they're already occupied even if they're empty - they're the same where I've placed the eggs).

There's any chance to mantain the creatures without "respawning" them? And where do I find the vet table with the Far Harbor creatures? I found only one of that one.

2 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, I did a big mess I guess (also becouse some of the ribs doesn't "accept" the babies, like they're already occupied even if they're empty - they're the same where I've placed the eggs).

There's any chance to mantain the creatures without "respawning" them? And where do I find the vet table with the Far Harbor creatures? I found only one of that one.

are the cribs vanilla or from mods?

(if you are upgrading to the new version) you can keep one of the "Active" mods, but I would recommend editing it to remove all leveled lists and quests using xEdit

so which mods is active?

and the problem is that they are all named the same thing (because it was designed to use one mod only)

If I remember correctly I've placed all the cribs from the "misc" in decorations, they were close to the dog houses (I've placed lot of them into an house in Sanctuary with cribs months ago).

I've already removed the mod you said, except FPEAIOCreatureAddon as apparently those offsprings came from that mod. (The load order I sent contains only the active ones).

Using MO2 I didn't knew I had to deactivate some of them, I found all together and thought that they all had to be enabled (beginner mistakes).

But as far as I saw, usually it overwrites the previous files with the "newest" ones, so I guess it used the ones in the bottom?

I'll try to disable the others and see if it works, if not I'll retry with only another one enabled.

For the tests should I use the .esp or .esl? Or both of them?

16 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

If I remember correctly I've placed all the cribs from the "misc" in decorations, they were close to the dog houses (I've placed lot of them into an house in Sanctuary with cribs months ago).

so are they vanilla?

16 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've already removed the mod you said, except FPEAIOCreatureAddon as apparently those offsprings came from that mod. (The load order I sent contains only the active ones).

Using MO2 I didn't knew I had to deactivate some of them, I found all together and thought that they all had to be enabled (beginner mistakes).

But as far as I saw, usually it overwrites the previous files with the "newest" ones, so I guess it used the ones in the bottom?

I'll try to disable the others and see if it works, if not I'll retry with only another one enabled.

For the tests should I use the .esp or .esl? Or both of them?

which FPEAIOCreatureAddon were you using?

the latest version is an ESP file (I stopped working on an ESL)

18 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so are they vanilla?

which FPEAIOCreatureAddon were you using?

the latest version is an ESP file (I stopped working on an ESL)

I guess that they're vanilla, I'll try to remove them and add new ones to replace them.

About the version, I've always used the "proposed name" when installed. I "tried to reinstall" each of them, and all the versions had a different name (More Creature) by default. Except for the first I've installed, which was the 0.985 - which haves "FEPAIOCreatureAddon" as proposed name.

4 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I guess that they're vanilla, I'll try to remove them and add new ones to replace them.

About the version, I've always used the "proposed name" when installed. I "tried to reinstall" each of them, and all the versions had a different name (More Creature) by default. Except for the first I've installed, which was the 0.985 - which haves "FEPAIOCreatureAddon" as proposed name.

I just wanted a simple answer FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esl or FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

@Invictusblade First and foremost I would just like to say: Nice work on this mod! Having this as an all in one is super nice.

I do have a couple small questions/suggestions.

1) Is the "Cannibal" perk required to craft food such as "Baby back ribs"? If it isn't, you may think about making it a requirement for immersion's sake.

2) Is there anyway to make a version of the "baby food" recipes that uses the regular FPE Baby (the baby that the PC would give birth to) as an ingredient? 

1 hour ago, Number24 said:

@Invictusblade First and foremost I would just like to say: Nice work on this mod! Having this as an all in one is super nice.

I do have a couple small questions/suggestions.

1) Is the "Cannibal" perk required to craft food such as "Baby back ribs"? If it isn't, you may think about making it a requirement for immersion's sake.

2) Is there anyway to make a version of the "baby food" recipes that uses the regular FPE Baby (the baby that the PC would give birth to) as an ingredient? 

1. do you know what, I had completely forgotten about Cannibal, so I will do that in the next update

2. Easier said than done, but I will look for other options

edit-> I added all babies to be scrappable into Baby Bit's then you can cook the baby bits into food (NOT TESTED YET)

also I might try to find more uses for baby bit's after initial testing

48 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. do you know what, I had completely forgotten about Cannibal, so I will do that in the next update

2. Easier said than done, but I will look for other options

I did some tinkering in FO4 Edit and it does look like you can use normal FPE babies as an ingredient (I can’t say for 100% certain as I didn’t have any babies on hand in game to test with before I ran out of time) but everything looked good in the PP Workbench menu.

The down side is that since there are four different FPE Baby types (White, Black, Asian and Hispanic) I had to create an entry for each one. This resulted in a bit of menu clutter since each menu item would have six different entries (abandoned, bloody, + the four new entries).

Perhaps the easiest way to clean up the menu would be to use sub menus. Example: The main food menu would only list Baby Back Ribs, Baby Kabab etc once. Then if you select Baby Back Ribs it takes you to the sub menu which then lists the six different recipes.