14 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

@Dudemer @colourtemp3000 @Manman27

Something im trying to figure out to support the cause.  Skyrim LE's BAC textures as looksmenu overlays

Mutation.thumb.png.ac452c108e0cb2bf25a6e72c7e801181.png

9 hours ago, Manman27 said:

Nice buddy maybe you can come join the Discord here's the link

https://discord.gg/SHV9w2d

Looks good, but I think we must ask for permission from BAC author for textures using

1 hour ago, colourtemp3000 said:

Looks good, but I think we must ask for permission from BAC author for textures using

Dude Its best if we chat first in Discord and we try to understand the situation ok because we need all the help we can get right now especially script writers so if you can join us that would be great plus I can PM you to discuss about maybe what you might want to see in the mod

2 hours ago, Manman27 said:

Dude Its best if we chat first in Discord and we try to understand the situation ok because we need all the help we can get right now especially script writers so if you can join us that would be great plus I can PM you to discuss about maybe what you might want to see in the mod

Im already with you in discord and making FG bodies)

I'm not sure if this has been answered but after I picked up a bloody baby a model got permanently stuck  to my characters arm. I tried putting it down and toggling to different baby and restarted the game but its still there. Is there a way to clear this without losing progress?

bug.png

44 minutes ago, farranya said:

I'm not sure if this has been answered but after I picked up a bloody baby a model got permanently stuck  to my characters arm. I tried putting it down and toggling to different baby and restarted the game but its still there. Is there a way to clear this without losing progress?

bug.png

I will have a look

are you using the Latest Version?

On 8/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, farranya said:

bug.png

something else is happening because that doesn't look like a bloody baby (the clothes is different)

so in your MCM Settings, could you check "Baby Holding Choice" and which option is selected (I might have to delete that from the mod)

and I tested my mod, I can easily equip and unequip it and it can change easily enough when two breast milks and two stimpaks are in the inventory.

but I did notice that the Baby Feeding Pack doesn't work (not sure why)

So with this mod I've made it a mission to capture all unique raiders bosses and put them to 'milky' work at the settlements they've been harassing. Couple things I've seen so far when playing around with the enslavement system:

• Not able to access inventory of Captured NPCs respawned with the cage item. They say the same typical settlers lines when you speak to them, but no other interacting option is available.
  • Are the Bed/Extraction/Pillories just a one-and-done deal? After shooting Ack-Ack up with a Mad Cow Syringe and assigning her to a Milking Bed, she lays down, the breast pumps appear for apparently one cycle, and then she gets up and is no longer assigned to it.
2 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

So with this mod I've made it a mission to capture all unique raiders bosses and put them to 'milky' work at the settlements they've been harassing. Couple things I've seen so far when playing around with the enslavement system:

• Not able to access inventory of Captured NPCs respawned with the cage item. They say the same typical settlers lines when you speak to them, but no other interacting option is available.
  • Are the Bed/Extraction/Pillories just a one-and-done deal? After shooting Ack-Ack up with a Mad Cow Syringe and assigning her to a Milking Bed, she lays down, the breast pumps appear for apparently one cycle, and then she gets up and is no longer assigned to it.

1. because of issues, I decided to keep them as simple as possible so there is two modes of slave - Settler and Follower and you have to assign the settler to a settlement to access their inventory and they use setter lines because of issues

2. they should last a while but I will have a look.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. because of issues, I decided to keep them as simple as possible so there is two modes of slave - Settler and Follower and you have to assign the settler to a settlement to access their inventory and they use setter lines because of issues

2. they should last a while but I will have a look.

Console click on the npc

"Openactorcontainer 1"

Oopps... meant for accessing inventory.   Thought I caught posters question.

On 8/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look

are you using the Latest Version?

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

something else is happening because that doesn't look like a bloody baby (the clothes is different)

so in your MCM Settings, could you check "Baby Holding Choice" and which option is selected (I might have to delete that from the mod)

and I tested my mod, I can easily equip and unequip it and it can change easily enough when two breast milks and two stimpaks are in the inventory.

I don't know, I tried to recreate the problem and I cannot recreate it. (I changed the Baby Holding Choice to NPCs and Players)

I cheated myself 5 bloody babies and transform them into normal babies (equipping and unequipping with milk and stimpak) and Baby Feeding Pack

and both methods work and I can freely unequip any of the babies

So does anyone else have this problem?

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

It's set to "player & NPCs"

Sometimes when i put the baby on the ground its clothe will be white and the baby stuck on the arm will be in brown. I repeatedly pick the baby up and set it on the ground and Its color appears to be random.

I also just noticed when  I hold the baby regularly the clothe textures flicker from brown to white when I move the camera around as if there are two meshes there at the same time. 

7 hours ago, farranya said:

It's set to "player & NPCs"

Sometimes when i put the baby on the ground its clothe will be white and the baby stuck on the arm will be in brown. I repeatedly pick the baby up and set it on the ground and Its color appears to be random.

I also just noticed when  I hold the baby regularly the clothe textures flicker from brown to white when I move the camera around as if there are two meshes there at the same time. 

ok something else is happening

when did it start?

8 hours ago, Daijena said:

I think I missed a mod I need somewhere? Mod says it misses a armor mod? But the only thing I saw that was required is the milk pasties, no?

I also got both of the cum mods.....I'm a bit lost :/

ok, I go over it

Wasteland Dairy requires Oppai Milk Pasties Mesh Files Not the ESP

Either Cum Mod is fine, basically some of the materials I have made requires the CumWealth or CumOverlay to work otherwise it should be pinkish or invisible.

the Impregnation mods do require ArmorKeywords.esm for Outfits

so what armor mod does it say is missing?

On 8/28/2020 at 7:06 AM, Invictusblade said:

I don't know, I tried to recreate the problem and I cannot recreate it. (I changed the Baby Holding Choice to NPCs and Players)

I cheated myself 5 bloody babies and transform them into normal babies (equipping and unequipping with milk and stimpak) and Baby Feeding Pack

and both methods work and I can freely unequip any of the babies

So does anyone else have this problem?

This happened to me.

I am pretty sure it is caused by trying to equip the baby without having enough milk in your inventory. I received a notification that I needed 2 milk, the baby was unequipped (in my inventory), but remained attached to my arm visually.

I had no available milk so I can't say whether it would have been fixed by reequipping the baby with the correct prerequisites. I just reloaded my game to a previous save to fix the issue.

46 minutes ago, Lcklsmth said:

This happened to me.

I am pretty sure it is caused by trying to equip the baby without having enough milk in your inventory. I received a notification that I needed 2 milk, the baby was unequipped (in my inventory), but remained attached to my arm visually.

I had no available milk so I can't say whether it would have been fixed by reequipping the baby with the correct prerequisites. I just reloaded my game to a previous save to fix the issue.

so I managed to recreate a version of the bug

what I did to make the bug is to while holding a bloody baby, I dropped another bloody baby and then pick it up while having no milk and that caused the problem

and I found(I think) one way to fix the issue is to repeatedly click on the bloody baby in the inventory to unequip it after a couple of seconds

So I have been working on a minor mod for Nexus (and here) for the overlay Mods (Pubic Hair and Tattoo)

this is based on my Impregnation Mod. such as affecting random NPC's

Basically there is a chance for a NPC to get a Tattoo or Pubic Hair.

so I am wondering if I am missing any small-medium-large NPC Groups?

I won't be doing any unique NPC's

btw it is NOT one mod but two(+ More) mods

INVB_PubicHair

INVB_Tattoo's

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok, I go over it

Wasteland Dairy requires Oppai Milk Pasties Mesh Files Not the ESP

Either Cum Mod is fine, basically some of the materials I have made requires the CumWealth or CumOverlay to work otherwise it should be pinkish or invisible.

the Impregnation mods do require ArmorKeywords.esm for Outfits

so what armor mod does it say is missing?

Exactly the ArmorKeyword.esm, could be the Oppai Milk Pasties thing, I'm rather new to the modding scene so I have no idea if I have the mesh files or the esp :/, just stupidly downloading from Nexusmod...

4 minutes ago, Daijena said:

Exactly the ArmorKeyword.esm, could be the Oppai Milk Pasties thing, I'm rather new to the modding scene so I have no idea if I have the mesh files or the esp :/, just stupidly downloading from Nexusmod...

Where do I put the mesh files inside? I assume it's somewhere in the INVB pack files