Verasmile2

Horizon Zero Dawn

Since Horizon Zero Dawn will arrive on PC (Steam) this summer, I was wondering if it would be possible to create some mods to make it more "enjoyable".

Something like AAF Violate for Fallout 4, that when you reach a settable health % you automatically surrender (or also, you can also set a button to immediatly surrender) and then you get raped. I know that the machines are huge, but I'd love to see it, and of course with humans too (and why not, also the animals). And with a pregnancy risk from both humans and machines, still if it would be possible.

Do any of you modders know if this would be possible? Or it's too soon for telling it?

Far too soon.

We still have to see the format of the data to check if we can at least replace the textures.

A big step (but probably not before a couple of years) will be mesh replacement.

About new animations, new behaviors, right now this is just impossible.

9 minutes ago, CPU said:

Far too soon.

We still have to see the format of the data to check if we can at least replace the textures.

A big step (but probably not before a couple of years) will be mesh replacement.

About new animations, new behaviors, right now this is just impossible.

Just as I thought, I hope it will be an "easy" format for being modded (something like Fallout 4)

It won't be. They were catering to radical feminist ideals. Hence main heroine was changed to the worst since her first concepts. We could get sexy action girl but we got ugly strong she-man. Also Sony turned puritan ever since HQ moved to America. Also also Sony hates mods.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, Nexussuckstwice said:

It won't be. They were catering to radical feminist ideals. Hence main heroine was changed to the worst since her first concepts. We could get sexy action girl but we got ugly strong she-man. Also Sony turned puritan ever since HQ moved to America. Also also Sony hates mods.

Yea, right...
First - that's just your personal preference, from what i've seen on youtube walkthrougs, Alloy actually looks rather nice. same for "Jessie Faden" from "Control", shame no one cracked that one yet...
Second - just when were Sony NOT "puritan"?

19 hours ago, ipohondric said:

Yea, right...
First - that's just your personal preference, from what i've seen on youtube walkthrougs, Alloy actually looks rather nice. same for "Jessie Faden" from "Control", shame no one cracked that one yet...
Second - just when were Sony NOT "puritan"?

agree
Aloy is a thousand times more beautiful as a female character in Bethesda Games. :classic_wink:

Young Nora #hzd #horizonzerodawn #aloy #beautiful #guerrilagames ...Die 329 besten Bilder zu Aloy | Horizon zero dawn, Horizon zero ...

I can agree that when she's a child she might be ugly, but that's only at the beginning and after that she's really really beautiful.

I dunno, i remember something about her face bugging me. Don't see it in those screenshots though, so maybe it was animation?

3 hours ago, ToJKa said:

I dunno, i remember something about her face bugging me. Don't see it in those screenshots though, so maybe it was animation?

certainly not this animation 🤣

Spoiler

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy-hot-erotic-scene.horizon-zero-dawn-redhead-aloy-hot-eroti

27 minutes ago, winny257 said:

certainly not this animation 🤣

Hide contents

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy-hot-erotic-scene.horizon-zero-dawn-redhead-aloy-hot-eroti

I hope sooooooo much that we'll be able to see these animations in the PC version of the game 😍😂

16 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I hope sooooooo much that we'll be able to see these animations in the PC version of the game 😍😂

Doubt we'll see that exact animation... But i sure hope to see that outfit, preferably, with slightly larger chest area!
From what i've know
1) mod support depends on developers, not publishers, SONY is just a publisher, developers are "guerilla games" (mostly german)
2) It IS possible to change almost anything without mod support, just harder
That means, we keep hoping

1 hour ago, ipohondric said:

Doubt we'll see that exact animation... But i sure hope to see that outfit, preferably, with slightly larger chest area!
From what i've know
1) mod support depends on developers, not publishers, SONY is just a publisher, developers are "guerilla games" (mostly german)
2) It IS possible to change almost anything without mod support, just harder
That means, we keep hoping

And I sure hope to see mods for the game. I lvoed it so much on PS4, and I'd buy it on day 1 on PC if there are good mods.

And if someone manages to add the features I said at the first post, I'd buy it even at full price.

20 minutes ago, ipohondric said:

I thought Dutch IS Germany? In their native, Japan is actually Nippon, but you don't call them Nippon people, you say "Japanese" people, right?

no has nothing to do with Germany.
it is a country belonging to Belgium and Luxembourg, one also says BeNeLux states. :classic_smile:

https://www.medienwerkstatt-online.de/lws_wissen/vorlagen/showcard.php?id=2068&edit=0

Purple is BeNeLux States

Spoiler

D-A-CH-und-BENELUX-1374019.png

5 minutes ago, winny257 said:

no has nothing to do with Germany.

Oh! When did they change that :classic_ph34r:

I miss everything :classic_huh:

In another topic someone even claimed the Mauer is gone 🤨

(😇)

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh! When did they change that :classic_ph34r:

I miss everything :classic_huh:

In another topic someone even claimed the Mauer is gone 🤨

(😇)

now I'm confused! :O
since when have the BeNeLux States been part of Germany?
each country has its own capital!:classic_tongue:
Belgium = Brussels
Netherlands = Amsterdam
Luxembourg = Luxembourg
Germany = Berlin 
before the fall of the wall was Bonn for West Germany. :classic_wink:

only one is correct, all countries belong to the EU.

I've posted elsewhere about being a PC player and 'never' getting the chance to play certain titles. This is great news to me as this was one of the 10 or so titles I've always been interested in, but felt I'd never get to play without buying a PlayStation (which I'm never going to do).

I hope like Monster Hunter World, it get's a good reception and continues to foster good will towards bringing Sony titles to the PC.

Spoiler

I took a look on Rule34, and found this. Still hoping that the game will be easily moddable, this might be a good way to add the penises meshes to some of the machines.

arthropod beetle camo duo elateroid erection feral firefly fog forest genitals glowing hi_res horizon_zero_dawn insects looking_back machine male male_only mecha monsterfuzz night penis presenting robot robot_penis sony_corporation sony_interactive_entertainment stalker_(species) tree video_games watcher_(species)

And now I just found this story, which I think it's really good. And I'm, quite sure you'd love to read it.

On 7/14/2020 at 5:49 AM, kokobrainz said:

Bumping this back to the top given has released. 

Well, the game has been released today. So now, we can only wait and hope that modders finds a way!

Well, I don't know about sex mods, but the game is pretty cool.  I've been playing a couple of hours now and liking the shit out of it.  So far a decent story and lots of shit to kill and scavenge.  Engaging side quests.  I read a bunch of really horrific reviews on steam about folks crashing and blah, blah, blah and I'm going to have to chalk it up to the usual dumb-asses that should stick with console gaming.  I've not had a single crash.  No stutters, none of the bullshit that they are whining about.  Makes me chuckle a bit.

10 hours ago, gregathit said:

Well, I don't know about sex mods, but the game is pretty cool.  I've been playing a couple of hours now and liking the shit out of it.  So far a decent story and lots of shit to kill and scavenge.  Engaging side quests.  I read a bunch of really horrific reviews on steam about folks crashing and blah, blah, blah and I'm going to have to chalk it up to the usual dumb-asses that should stick with console gaming.  I've not had a single crash.  No stutters, none of the bullshit that they are whining about.  Makes me chuckle a bit.

yeah review bombing is strong on this game. Partly due to the game having serious perf issues on certain configs (which Guerilla said it`s working on it)., partly just because Sony dared to do like Rockstar always does and release a game months after its console release, and they made people pay $40 (while rockstar manages to make people pay full price). I think that after they fixed the issues it will be a great port, a friend of mine bought it on PC and the game worked great on him with many options certain PC devs (cough Bethesda) don`t even put on their games (ultra wide support, FOV, ...)

I played the game in console and while nothing really revolutionary it looks good and plays well and story, while nothing exceptional either, is very enjoyable. All in all a game that is good, not exceptional but being good is rare enough to be worth noticing

The fights and enemies are great, but the rest is a bit of a standard sandbox. Wheter that's a problem is everyone's personal opinion. The word on the PC version is that the port suffers from severe performance and stability issues, apparently more so on NVidia cards.

Also since previously released Death Stranding runs great on the same engine, people are not happy.

Oh, and Guerilla didn't port it themselves, but the studio behind the notorius Batman: Arkham Knight. Which was so bad it had to be unreleased :classic_laugh:

Haven't bought it myself yet, waiting for a patch or a sale first. After all i already have it on PS4.