Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

yeah i meant specifically the granblue picture link at the bottom. that link has videos and pictures that dont get posted to twitter

twitter is inconsistent about when they go for you but theres no need to risk it. which is probably why the more questionable charlotta mod pictures are stuck in that drive folder

12 minutes ago, tigers said:

holy shit, why the heck did he never release those DW9 or Nioh mods? :/

moderchan is something of a perfectionist i think. they dont like to release mods until they're "complete" in their eyes

although sometimes moderchan will wait to release something because a game is too new or will wait for holidays.

1 hour ago, tigers said:

holy shit, why the heck did he never release those DW9 or Nioh mods? :/

Yeah I wanted his mods for Warriors All-Stars too, asked him if he was planning to release them, he said they weren't perfect yet in his eyes and he won't release an unfinished product. We can only hope that he'll finish all those wonderful mods someday (he told me he would, eventually)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, bugfindermail said:

guys.. how i can get the chibi with bandage or nude version?
charlotte? ponmoro? i think they translate like that.
i only see 6 mod there.. and i already download all of them

It isn't released. Only the skirtless version is public.

Hmm. Looks like you guys are in a bind. I've been out of the loop for 3d mods for a while and I am kind of interested in picking up the trade again. What extraction/conversion tools exactly would one need to mod this game's models, and is Blender a suitable platform for rigging?

3 hours ago, Bastardo said:

Hmm. Looks like you guys are in a bind. I've been out of the loop for 3d mods for a while and I am kind of interested in picking up the trade again. What extraction/conversion tools exactly would one need to mod this game's models, and is Blender a suitable platform for rigging?

See the previous pages ( 1 + 2 ) for some useful info, blender is fine.

3 hours ago, bugfindermail said:

i mean.. Io with bandage.. on google image folder? 

unreleased

only
panties/skirtless Lyria
panties Narmaya
panties/skirtless Djeeta
skirtless Charlotte

...from Modderchan are public

Io, Charlotte and Yggdrasil as of right now are not released
atm it seems modderchan is more interested in "Giraffe and Annika"

other unreleased mods (as far as I know) include Zooey by Ruancito, Ferry and Zeta by the person who made the Katalina mod (I think its Ruancito since i get redirected to Ruancito's page when I click on "LeanJuancito" in page 2)

I added a "Possible future mods" category, but I'm not a mind reader nor stalker (that last point may be questionable at this point), so I do not know for sure what these fine people are doing, but from what I gathered

xxsjxx is working on DBZ mods
Moderchan is taking a break
Ruancito might be working on my hero ones justice mods

They also may change their mind or there might be difficulties in realizing a particular mod, so if mods in that category to not appear please do not harass them for it

side note does anyone know where Leanjuancito or Ruancito posts their stuff? other than nude Katalina, their other mods seem to be not public
we are so close to a full nude female cast (until season 2 of DLC arrives)

11 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

TheTanStar edited Moderchan's Narmaya mod to be more nude btw:
https://discordapp.com/channels/688062117185716269/700447854862270597/732757730531737631

He might also remove the hood/collar too in the future.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not very familiar with discord. I clicked your link and I don't see this Narmaya mod your talking about. Is there a link to download it or is there just WIP screenshots?