Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

On 11/9/2023 at 11:42 PM, Sasquatcher said:

Now that the Steam beta for Rising is out, would anyone know if vanilla GBV mods work on it?

Rising runs on a diferrent UE4 version, and uses new textures so mods will need to be updated to be compatible. 
At least modding seems to be more or less the same aside from the diferrent UE4 version, but we still have to  wait for a custom UE4 build to have outlines
image.jpeg.8026a29ed91d115ff2eb68d552b215ad.jpeg

12 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

i hope we figure out properly sized outlines earlier this time. its kind of a shame that the first game only got a few mods with outlines that looked correct from both close up and far away near the end of its life

Luckily outlines stopped being an issue in Arc System games a while ago so no need to worry in that regard.

On 11/17/2023 at 11:09 PM, zai_ said:

image.png.7bc6cb1a6ab085ead7a759d61cad9f09.pngOutlines are now possible on this game!
Been running into some issues where some parts of the mesh have a green tint, hopefully I got that all sorted out by the time the game launches.

Looking really good, nice progress. I think the functional nudity without the top is the best. Do you have a cracked beta to test your mods with?

• 1 month later...