Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

22 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Going to guess stolen as some of those were free on his Patreon and this guy is charging money. He also seems to have Moderchan's stuff on there too.

They claim to have a full nude Zooey, where I've only seen topless anywhere else. Is there a full nude Zooey out there available for free?

9 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Lin12345678's patreon is down and nothing can be downloaded. Any backups to the files? They weren't behind a paywall.

If you can prove they weren't behind a paywall, I will upload what I have. I do need file names though.  Or exactly which characters from him you are looking for. As I should have all his nude/semi nude releases.

6 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Going to guess stolen as some of those were free on his Patreon and this guy is charging money. He also seems to have Moderchan's stuff on there too.

Yup stolen

6 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

They claim to have a full nude Zooey, where I've only seen topless anywhere else. Is there a full nude Zooey out there available for free?

Lin created both a semi nude and fully nude mod. (I tend to hoard mods. In case they go down due to copyright claims, TOS violations, or the creator pulls them. Or in this case a creators patreon if I decide to sub is completely wiped for an unknown reason.) So I have a good 133GB of mods for various games. 90% being nude mods. Again, I said I was a data hoarder.

But, unless Lin gives permission for it to be shared, I cannot share it as I believe it was under his paid mods and not a free release. I apologize for being a cock tease, that's not my intention. Just verifying the mod does indeed exist, but it's almost certainly a paid mod. And so, would get me an infraction from the mods if I were to share it. But as I said above, if someone can tell me what they want, and prove it wasn't a paid mod (or it was released for free afterwords) I'll upload it. If I have it. Now mind you, I only backup nude/semi nude mods unless they are extremely lewd.

Does anyone know what happened to Lin @xxsjxx? You talked about a discord, did he say what was going on in it?

7 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

If you can prove they weren't behind a paywall, I will upload what I have. I do need file names though.  Or exactly which characters from him you are looking for. As I should have all his nude/semi nude releases.

Yup stolen

Lin created both a semi nude and fully nude mod. (I tend to hoard mods. In case they go down due to copyright claims, TOS violations, or the creator pulls them. Or in this case a creators patreon if I decide to sub is completely wiped for an unknown reason.) So I have a good 133GB of mods for various games. 90% being nude mods. Again, I said I was a data hoarder.

But, unless Lin gives permission for it to be shared, I cannot share it as I believe it was under his paid mods and not a free release. I apologize for being a cock tease, that's not my intention. Just verifying the mod does indeed exist, but it's almost certainly a paid mod. And so, would get me an infraction from the mods if I were to share it. But as I said above, if someone can tell me what they want, and prove it wasn't a paid mod (or it was released for free afterwords) I'll upload it. If I have it. Now mind you, I only backup nude/semi nude mods unless they are extremely lewd.

Does anyone know what happened to Lin @xxsjxx? You talked about a discord, did he say what was going on in it?

Stop being ridiculous and just share it to the poor bloke. If you go back through this thread it was released to the public. I know because I got it.

Everyone is just crazy about this paid content, I remember the times when mods for games were free, and they did not charge an amount that exceeds the cost of the game itself. The first person who started taking money for mods was a person who created identical characters for Skyrim, the first person I met on the Internet, maybe there were those who started doing it even earlier. And then, as a consequence, there were those who began to earn money from other people's work, this is inevitable. The mod that I will post here, I downloaded from patreon, it was freely available, completely free when I took it, thank you very much to the author of the mod that he shared it. And I do not know if it will break any rules here, but again, when I took the mod it was in the public domain.

ZOO Nude and Semi_Nude.zip

17 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Either Lin is now using this new account, or the person running it stole their stuff:

Resident ERO is creating Video Gaming Mods | Patreon

According to this link, the patron is obviously a fraudster, some of his "paid" mods are downloaded directly from here.

But I think he can somehow be held accountable.

Moderchan, TerryXX, Dr.sumplex, alphaZomega, xxsjxx,

need to let the authors know that their works are sold from this page.

8 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Yup stolen

Read back a page or two and you can see he linked all that stuff for free. Not sure what other proof would be needed as he said it himself.

2 hours ago, Svarogor said:

Everyone is just crazy about this paid content, I remember the times when mods for games were free, and they did not charge an amount that exceeds the cost of the game itself. The first person who started taking money for mods was a person who created identical characters for Skyrim, the first person I met on the Internet, maybe there were those who started doing it even earlier. And then, as a consequence, there were those who began to earn money from other people's work, this is inevitable. The mod that I will post here, I downloaded from patreon, it was freely available, completely free when I took it, thank you very much to the author of the mod that he shared it. And I do not know if it will break any rules here, but again, when I took the mod it was in the public domain.

ZOO Nude and Semi_Nude.zip 16.26 MB · 23 downloads

Thank you very much for sharing! Looks like Lin left town and this other guy started sharing their (and other modders) stuff as their own. I'm going to report them to Patreon, or at least try to get my $10 back, lol.

And the $10 is just what they are charging a month for topless mods. They are charging $20 a month for full nude. Should have known it was a scam.

48 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Thank you very much for sharing! Looks like Lin left town and this other guy started sharing their (and other modders) stuff as their own. I'm going to report them to Patreon, or at least try to get my $10 back, lol.

And the $10 is just what they are charging a month for topless mods. They are charging $20 a month for full nude. Should have known it was a scam.

Thanks to the author for sharing his wonderful mod with us. The saddest thing is that people buy this deception. And most of the authors from whom he stole works are really good people who donate their mods to us for free. I hope this scammer's page will be closed very quickly.

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

If you paid the guy already, mind sharing those missing Lin mods? We're still missing Ferry and Caligostro. Thanks to Svarogor for posting Zooey!

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

There was no nude Ferry mod that I could find (the bikini one is the skimpiest I have for her), but here is the Cagliostro topless one.

Cagliostro Semi_Nude.rar 1.03 MB · 1 download

Appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: I think we're just missing Lin's Ferry mod now. Also Aurum's Yuel and Moderchan's Io and Charlotta..but those haven't been released yet. Almost at 100% of the female cast!

15 hours ago, rubbishfakeloldd said:

Stop being ridiculous and just share it to the poor bloke. If you go back through this thread it was released to the public. I know because I got it.

I'm not being ridiculous. It was on his Patreon account, and considering it's offline, I couldn't personally remember whether he had an "early access model", the mod was free outright, or he charged for his mods no matter what. Which is why I was saying the mod exists, please prove I won't get in trouble with the mods, as we do have a rule forbidding paid mods being shared, and I'll gladly upload it.  I would rather not be banned from this forum for violating rules. As I quite like it. If that mentality is ridiculous to you, so be it.

While I personally hate paid mods, sometimes you have to fork over the money to get them. And regardless of my feelings on them, when a site has a rule, you follow it.

14 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Read back a page or two and you can see he linked all that stuff for free. Not sure what other proof would be needed as he said it himself.

That was all the proof I needed. You could have quoted it and I would have been satisfied. Sorry I don't have time to do all the work for every user requesting a mod that could potentially be against the rules given it's origin.  That is not my obligation. It is theirs. Really don't understand the issue here.

12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I'm not being ridiculous. It was on his Patreon account, and considering it's offline, I couldn't personally remember whether he had an "early access model", the mod was free outright, or he charged for his mods no matter what. Which is why I was saying the mod exists, please prove I won't get in trouble with the mods, as we do have a rule forbidding paid mods being shared, and I'll gladly upload it.  I would rather not be banned from this forum for violating rules. As I quite like it. If that mentality is ridiculous to you, so be it.

While I personally hate paid mods, sometimes you have to fork over the money to get them. And regardless of my feelings on them, when a site has a rule, you follow it.

That was all the proof I needed. You could have quoted it and I would have been satisfied. Sorry I don't have time to do all the work for every user requesting a mod that could potentially be against the rules given it's origin.  That is not my obligation. It is theirs. Really don't understand the issue here.

All that said (and I 100% agree with you), do yo have a nude mod for Ferry, or was that never actually released?

3 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

I find it weird that Ferry never got a release as a base game character. Pictures of the WIP mod were going around as soon as modding started up for the game. Then all the DLC characters got modded first, leaving her behind. No love for the gal it seems =(

i think people were skittish about her canonical age at first. the other characters were all adults i think

For some good news, Moderchan has released skirtless Yggdrasil (a month ago)
Link to which is here

List I made of all the mods I can find are here
Seems like Resident ERO just took all the mods from that list I put together and put it in a patreon, since the skirtless Yggdrasil mod has been out for a month and it isnt in his patreon
I only just check Moderchan's modshare and realize its out

Edit: it seems moderchan is aware of it 

10 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i think people were skittish about her canonical age at first. the other characters were all adults i think

I guess, but that whole thing never made sense to me. Especially for this game. The made up age of Djeeta's pixels are 15 and she was modded basically day one haha. Lyria and Cagliostro too, they look infinitely younger than Ferry does.

I can understand for games like RE2 where there are models of literal real children there, but not for an anime style game. Those concerns are ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I guess, but that whole thing never made sense to me. Especially for this game. The made up age of Djeeta's pixels are 15 and she was modded basically day one haha. Lyria and Cagliostro too, they look infinitely younger than Ferry does.

Despite the phrase, people like to judge books by the cover
Most communication platforms seem to agree if the character looks like a young girl then she is a young girl, contrary to the story and lore of the character

37 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I can understand for games like RE2 where there are models of literal real children there, but not for an anike style game. Those concerns are ridiculous.

That's why anime characters and loli were persecuted by the Patreon. ? I agree with you, it's a good thing I don't know Ferry real age, she looks like a sexy adult girl, and that's enough for me. ?

im still hoping someone would be willing to make a mod for the 2D graphics
in hindsight i should have started with a more popular character like narmaya to shop
i have now begun work on it
Still a WIP, and i dont have the technical capabilities to make an actual mod out of it soo if anyone is willing to work with me please hit me up

Spoiler

1100090106_ModifiedNarmaya.thumb.png.d4bc1f33ac47a9280a9a66643ef57d89.png

Edit: should have done yuel since xxsjxx is considering modding yuel, anyways, narmaya is half done, just need to sort out the clothes and some touch-up in some areas