Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

It uses unreal engine too, just like DragonBall FighterZ and Guilty Gear (team RED, same as FighterZ kinda).

Unlike Guilty Gear however, no nude-ish base body under the clothing it seems ( at least for Metera ) just hollow and empty, same as the FighterZ models which makes things more difficult.

Managed to extract rigged models and models with normals.

Heads seem to have a high and low poly model, in a separate file from the body. I think Guilty Gear uses the same idea. FighterZ just has it all in one, probably 'cos these models are more complicated.

I threw on a toon shader on the model below. 

bff8283b19f6b0ee3489856346f6de45.png

Here's some useful info for those curious about modding: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7009.0.html

Exporting 3D models

• Use the uModel to extract assets (along with the previous info from above): https://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel#files
    • Mesh (Vertex paint, Normals, if sets): Export as gltf (for normals), then use Noesis to convert to fbx
    • Proper Rig: Use Noesis to convert .psk models to fbx or whatever
      • Enter this in Noesis (Advanced options) to make the model stand upright:  -rotate 90 0 0 -fbxnewexport

Haven't tried loading anything into the game just yet though. But it should be possible since it's Unreal....unlike Kill la Kill IF.

Anyways, don't expect any mods from me anytime soon though. I'm still busy with modding FighterZ lol.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, hilbo75 said:

there was a nude base body in XRD?? dang the more you know

wish that game had nude mods

Yeah Millia and some others had their whole body modelled, even though you never see it which is weird. Normally games delete this to save polygons. No detailed parts though, they're pretty much barbie dolls. You can download the 3D models and see for yourself. Breasts are pretty much spheres and look kinda weird and unnatural, but KLK's Satsuki is modelled in a similar way too. Probably looks better with 2D shaders.

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

3 minutes ago, xxsjxx said:

Yeah Millia and some others had their whole body modelled, even though you never see it which is weird. Normally games delete this to save polygons. No detailed parts though, they're pretty much barbie dolls. You can download the 3D models and see for yourself. Breasts are pretty much spheres and look kinda weird and unnatural, but KLK's Satsuki is modelled in a similar way too. Probably looks better with 2D shaders.

dang if only that game was unreal 4 only. i remember it being in a weird hybrid engine that made it hard to do things with.

in the end i made the bottomless mods for milia, jack o, and elphelt, as well as the topless mod for jam, using only texture modding.

well whatever i guess. with strive on the horizon i dont feel the need to think about xrd anymore

5 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

dang if only that game was unreal 4 only. i remember it being in a weird hybrid engine that made it hard to do things with.

in the end i made the bottomless mods for milia, jack o, and elphelt, as well as the topless mod for jam, using only texture modding.

well whatever i guess. with strive on the horizon i dont feel the need to think about xrd anymore

GGxrd used UE 3 I think, at least that's what this article says, (use Google translate). https://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021678/20140703095/

Unless you're talking about KLK, yeah no idea what they did.

Pretty nice read even with the machine translation. I never really touched GG, but it can probably have custom meshes? Strive looks great though.

2 hours ago, oreosted said:

Thanks for the Zeta mod, xxsjxx! i don't play her, but i'll sure love to fight against her now.
btw is it ok to use mods in online mode? don't know how it was in dbfz...

Unlike DBFZ, this game doesn't seem to use Anti-Cheat, so you should be fine online.

Weirdly cant get them to work.
created the ~mods folder and all, but they just dont show up in game.

Nvm: If you finished RPG mode and use the original costumes option after you unlocked it, they wont appear.