Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

If he doesn't, I could make one later on if people really want it. I think the next character requested on my patron poll the most was ferry, aside from Caulifla, bulma and narmaya.

Probably better to work on ferry I guess, since moderchan may update this, but I have no idea if that will happen.

2 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

If he doesn't, I could make one later on if people really want it. I think the next character requested on my patron poll the most was ferry, aside from Caulifla, bulma and narmaya.

Probably better to work on ferry I guess, since moderchan may update this, but I have no idea if that will happen.

Only giving my own opinion here but yeah you should work on another char since moderchan's mod is already very good. The more nude chars the better ?

2 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Looking forwards to your mods whatever they are man.

The Half-nude Metera you made is my favorite Character mod for the whole game so far.

Personally I think that Zooey and  Djeeta are  good modding candidates since they are currently the remaining modless characters (as we just got the Narmaya one)

Quick Idea regarding Metera, If you can include the transparent fabric I think the sexiness factor will be kicked up a couple notches (and if possible to have a transparent effect for some costume parts for other characters that would be welcome too!)

Pretty general ideas with no particular order here so take your time and pick whatever character that interests you.

Again Keep up the good work mate!

4 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Hi! If you don't mind me asking ,do you plan to make any bigger breast mod?

3 hours ago, pennywise57 said:

Only giving my own opinion here but yeah you should work on another char since moderchan's mod is already very good. The more nude chars the better ?

Indeed.

1 hour ago, FakealiasNew said:

Hi! If you don't mind me asking ,do you plan to make any bigger breast mod?

Nope. I try to stay somewhat faithful to the character designs, unless it looks bad to me.

2 hours ago, 201193 said:

Looking forwards to your mods whatever they are man.

Quick Idea regarding Metera, If you can include the transparent fabric I think the sexiness factor will be kicked up a couple notches (and if possible to have a transparent effect for some costume parts for other characters that would be welcome too!)

Thanks, transparent fabric is another material (specific to Metera), but I don't plan on adding that, takes too much time anyways. Just having half nude/fully nude is enough to satisfy most lol. I'd rather make mods for other characters than have a bunch of variations, it's just not that fun for me and I'd rather move on.

Only new thing I plan to do on my next GBF mod is to try and add the white highlight from the eyes (it has a small glow) to the nipples.  But it might look weird when that part is in the shadow.

2 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

@xxsjxx So the Caulifla mod you're talking about, would it be turning Kefla into Caulifla? Because that sounds great to me.

Yep. I don't know how I'm gonna make the eyes look accurate, but it'll be somewhat close. I'll also make her nude in the intro and outro

Not sure moderchan will make bottomless for anyone else except Naryama. Anyone willing to step up and use his mods to make them? He is okay with it as long as you include the readme in your mod files.

"-If you modify and redistribute this MOD, be sure to include this Readme."

6 hours ago, GBVS_FAN said:

I was messing around exporting all of the different 3d models, but I noticed that weapons have this weird cube inside of them. Does anyone know what this is? 

2020-06-03-12-06-05-PER-weapon-gltf-3-D-

It's a placeholder thing for the outline material, however modders have to recreate the outline manually and assign the outline material. So just delete the cube if you have done this.