Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

47 minutes ago, xxsjxx said:

Look for the NRM_SFND.RAR file in the #r18 modding channel and scroll up a bit. It's under the screenshot of Narmaya in the character select screen.

Which discord are you talking about? I tried clicking the link and it doesn't direct anywhere. Tried both in the discord app and through the web version. It literally just directs me to an error 404. So a proper discord server link would be amazing! Cheers!

46 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Which discord are you talking about? I tried clicking the link and it doesn't direct anywhere. Tried both in the discord app and through the web version. It literally just directs me to an error 404. So a proper discord server link would be amazing! Cheers!

8 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not very familiar with discord. I clicked your link and I don't see this Narmaya mod your talking about. Is there a link to download it or is there just WIP screenshots?

Just updated my original (previous) post, I think it only works if you're already in the discord server so I put an invite link and some more instructions. Hopefully that helps.

There seems to be a slight mishap with the outlining on the edited moderchan model by TheTanStar around the breast area. It looks fine during cinematics, but during gameplay/zoomed out it sticks out. outline.thumb.png.8576763e1fa7b063868a62508ec1bfd1.png

Hopefully when they start working on removing the collar, they'll sort this out. Looks great otherwise!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, zecknor said:

Anyone got a tutorial on how to extract the files correctly, mod them, and then import them again?
I tried following the 2nd post and I'm confused on what to do after.

Check out the video from page 2 linked by me.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:12 PM, xxsjxx said:

1464209165_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.11-21_10_09_99.png.adabf70a7ebd8db835671329fa58cbf0.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/granbluefantasyversus/mods/30/

I've published nude Zeta on nexus mods.

9 hours ago, Jinhaaa said:

Where is the download link for this?

The beta is public now and you can download it below: (keep in mind this isn't the same model)

This is made by Lin1234567 and it totally looks better. Also when Ferry

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-zooey-beta-40064766

1.png?token-time=1598502172&token-hash=8TAMPn3g61nfYN45x7OL4KXAyhGY367zS7PONLULXjA=

18 minutes ago, 201193 said:

Been waiting for this!

Excellent work @xxsjxx.

Hope you consider zooey / ferry next.

Keep it up mate!

Lin's got them (un)covered. I'll probably work on other characters. I'll let my patrons decide. Maybe it'll be rose queen, rosetta, Yggy or something entirely different (2b). For now I'll be focusing on Caulifla (DBFz) which will take a while....

7 시간 전, xxsjxx 그녀는 말했다 :

https://www.nexusmods.com/granbluefantasyversus/mods/30/

나는 넥서스 모드에 누드 제타를 게시했습니다.

베타는 지금 공개 하 고 아래 다운로드할 수 있습니다.: (이 같은 모델이 아닙니다 명심)

이것은 Lin1234567에 의해 만들어졌으며 완전히 더 좋아 보입니다. 또한 페리 때

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-zooey-beta-40064766

1.png?token-time=1598502172&token-hash=8TAMPn3g61nfYN45x7OL4KXAyhGY367zS7PONLULXjA=

정말 고마워요!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...