Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

On 7/29/2020 at 10:15 PM, nudefinder said:

Someone have this new nude body for Claire from es47? I think that princes discord have it but I've left it due to inactive. They required you to be active and chat to see the mods section.

bodyperfection_claire_by_dedraz47_de1sgbi.jpg

give me that prince

discord link i will join and download 

14 hours ago, Mainframe1880 said:

Anyone know where this hair mod is by alphaZomega?

20200803105450_1.jpg

Don't know, a good palce to start is asking alpha himself if he is willing to share hes work or not, afterall he decides if to publish it or not, dont forget piracy isnt allowed here, that means both stolen mods and posting contents without their consent/permission to re-upload their stuff.. 

There is no piracy in posting a photo found on the internet.  If there is any piracy it's being committed by the modders for copying copywrite material.  I highly doubt any of these modders have copywrite permission to produce many of these mods and sell them for money.  If you tried to make your own Spiderman/Catwoman film, comic book or video game for example and sell them for profit you would be sued by the companies that own the copywrites.  But instead we get accused of piracy for merely sharing a photo from the internet.  If I post a picture of a Ford truck, am I committing piracy?  What if I share a photo of my washer and dryer?  Am I committing piracy against General Electric?

4 hours ago, Mainframe1880 said:

There is no piracy in posting a photo found on the internet.  If there is any piracy it's being committed by the modders for copying copywrite material.  I highly doubt any of these modders have copywrite permission to produce many of these mods and sell them for money.  If you tried to make your own Spiderman/Catwoman film, comic book or video game for example and sell them for profit you would be sued by the companies that own the copywrites.  But instead we get accused of piracy for merely sharing a photo from the internet.  If I post a picture of a Ford truck, am I committing piracy?  What if I share a photo of my washer and dryer?  Am I committing piracy against General Electric?

18 hours ago, Wesker1990 said:

Don't know, a good palce to start is asking alpha himself if he is willing to share hes work or not, afterall he decides if to publish it or not, dont forget piracy isnt allowed here, that means both stolen mods and posting contents without their consent/permission to re-upload their stuff.. 

Truth be told and just leaving this friendly info for future reference.

Everybody that is charging money for mods for any games is pretty much doing piracy and breaking copyright laws on a international federal level from the original game company developer and publishers and certified patents from either SONY, MICROSOFT, NINTENDO, Etc,. Thats why most modders charge for the "time invested" in doing the changes and modifications to the models itself but they DONT own the models of RESIDENT EVIL 3, RESIDENT EVIL 2, SKYRIM nor any game. So point being, no modder has no right to claim something that is not theirs nor can grant permissions since they need to get into contact with CAPCOM for such ownerships (since its for RESIDENT EVIL 3). They can "claim" for the service provided for the model but not for the model itself, hence why i call out some sites for their ToS against "Paid Mods" that is NOT from the original publishers/authors like BETHESDA.

Dont believe me, then make a case in court and spend thousands and thousands of dollars or just go to a legit lawyer and spend a few hours getting educated about these stuff. Also that if sites are protecting these people making a profit on a copyrighted material or even defending such ownerships from people material that is pirated (mods) then the site itself can get taken down for promoting monetary gain on patented and copyright material.

Its not the same but can be related with the whole CSGO scandal with their CUSTOM skins being sold either cheap or way above $150,000 US Dollars in a certain website which was taken down and the site owners is being sued for millions of dollars for damages, monetary gain from copyrighted material and breaking copyrights laws on a federal level.

so yeah, i hope the real admins of this site kindly reads this and at least get a little educated on this topic before smacking me in the face with their ToS and whats legal or not.

In addition...

Why do you think the latest 007 Goldeneye Remake/Remaster was taken down completely by a Ceased & Desist orders from the original developer even thou it was being made for personal use and being showcased publicly for the fans of the Original 007 Goldeneye for N64.

1 hour ago, JQR0666 said:

Everybody that is charging money for mods for any games is pretty much doing piracy and breaking copyright laws on a international federal level from the original game company developer and publishers and certified patents from either SONY, MICROSOFT, NINTENDO, Etc,. Thats why most modders charge for the "time invested" in doing the changes and modifications to the models itself but they DONT own the models of RESIDENT EVIL 3, RESIDENT EVIL 2, SKYRIM nor any game. So point being, no modder has no right to claim something that is not theirs nor can grant permissions since they need to get into contact with CAPCOM for such ownerships (since its for RESIDENT EVIL 3). They can "claim" for the service provided for the model but not for the model itself, hence why i call out some sites for their ToS against "Paid Mods" that is NOT from the original publishers/authors like BETHESDA.

Dont believe me, then make a case in court and spend thousands and thousands of dollars or just go to a legit lawyer and spend a few hours getting educated about these stuff. Also that if sites are protecting these people making a profit on a copyrighted material or even defending such ownerships from people material that is pirated (mods) then the site itself can get taken down for promoting monetary gain on patented and copyright material.

Its not the same but can be related with the whole CSGO scandal with their CUSTOM skins being sold either cheap or way above $150,000 US Dollars in a certain website which was taken down and the site owners is being sued for millions of dollars for damages, monetary gain from copyrighted material and breaking copyrights laws on a federal level.

so yeah, i hope the real admins of this site kindly reads this and at least get a little educated on this topic before smacking me in the face with their ToS and whats legal or not.

i really want to figure out what kind thing you try achieve. let just say loverlabs somehow change rule and let you guy share very thing, what will happen ? first, all modder who make paid mod will change platform, i think most of them will change to some patreon chine ver like Aerosmith, keep on making money. most modder who make free mod will most likely quit on modding because many ppl start sell they mod for money. well, in the end, nothing in here is legal, but you cant respect the rule of loverslab, you get ban

2 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

LL does not allow uploading mods that are in breach of copyright.

LL does not allow uploading mods for pay.

LL does not allow people uploading other people's mods without their permission.

That's all anyone needs to know, we like to keep things simple.

7 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

i really want to figure out what kind thing you try achieve. let just say loverlabs somehow change rule and let you guy share very thing, what will happen ? first, all modder who make paid mod will change platform, i think most of them will change to some patreon chine ver like Aerosmith, keep on making money. most modder who make free mod will most likely quit on modding because many ppl start sell they mod for money. well, in the end, nothing in here is legal, but you cant respect the rule of loverslab, you get ban

80% of modders just makes mods just for fun and others to enjoy just like me myself have done in the past while the other minority just make mods either for themselves or just to gain money.

If they are in it for the money when most of them cancelled BETHESDA when they made theyre own paid mods services with theyre own games then obviously they are in the wrong business and should stop modding.

Ive already stated the facts previously about gaining money from mods for games and even NINTENDO has made that super clear about it. Whoever doesnt like it the  they can take the Game Publishers and Devs to court and resolve what is right and wrong.

1 hour ago, JQR0666 said:

80% of modders just makes mods just for fun and others to enjoy just like me myself have done in the past while the other minority just make mods either for themselves or just to gain money.

If they are in it for the money when most of them cancelled BETHESDA when they made theyre own paid mods services with theyre own games then obviously they are in the wrong business and should stop modding.

Ive already stated the facts previously about gaining money from mods for games and even NINTENDO has made that super clear about it. Whoever doesnt like it the  they can take the Game Publishers and Devs to court and resolve what is right and wrong.

got to say i never say it legal. but, in the very end, it is business between modder who make the mod and company who own the game, which is unrelated to end-user including you and me. so it doesn't mean it can be use to justified action of your which is try share pay mod in here is right thing or legal