Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

On 8/9/2020 at 5:18 PM, teemoccc said:

嘿,兄弟,谢谢你的国防部,它有效,但枪架移除类型C型(是的,我安装了主C型文件)和化妆模式不知何故没有,你能帮我检查一下吗?

还有人能给我发短信吗?Tm_TOP的Jill All Star mod,我在youtube上写的,但不和他联系,看上去他很不在行。

Hello, can you share this mod again?

4 hours ago, Senbonzakura said:

Hello, can you share this mod again?

Just follow his instructions. He wants support. He isn't asking for money. The least you can do is leave a comment on the page, follow him on youtube and add him on discord to ask for the mod. That's how I got it. Just do as he asks.

16 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

no, it is paymod

Indeed it's a paymod and creator is Dr. I am supporting him for a long time and have the original RE3 version of that mod, but I am not into porting by myself that's why I am asking. Shoot me a PM if you are willing to share it. If not - no problem.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, liviaD34d said:

听从他的指示。他需要支持。他不是要钱。你能做的至少是在页面上留下评论,在Youtube上跟踪他,并添加他的不和谐,以要求国防部。我就是这样得到的。照他说的做。

This translation is not very good. Although I don't understand it, thank you very much.

42 minutes ago, Arrpeedee said:

Hi all I'm new to this whole thing and have a newbie question:  I downloaded the nude Ada mod on Nexus but it only works on red dress costume but not the trenchcoat scenes or the after injury scenes.  Is there a simple way to make it work for all the scenes?  Thanks...

https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10577/ada-wears-dress
Ada always wears her dress mod
this first, then nude mod

31 minutes ago, Atomstern said:

Hello People,

i would like to know, if there is a mod that removes Claires black top on her default or this white "bandage" that covers her chest in her classical jacket outfit?

Just don't be cheap, and pony up the 2 bucks for alternate outfits, then you can have whatever mods you like. :)
Plus, you'll be supporting the developers, so they keep making RE games. 

14 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Just don't be cheap, and pony up the 2 bucks for alternate outfits, then you can have whatever mods you like. :)
Plus, you'll be supporting the developers, so they keep making RE games. 

i dont know, what you want to tell me. I own the digital deluxe edition with all the costumes. But i want the changes, that i mentioned. On Claires Black top outfit to remove that white "Bandage" or whatever this is and on her classic jacket the bit of her black top.

When you wanna made some modfication on a mesh, first of all you need to make a copy of that mesh for securite, just Ctrl+V on it. Them on the copy you gonna click on Utilities tab, Reset XForm and Reset Select. Back on the Modify tab, you will right click on XForm and Collapse All. Now you can delete any part of the mesh you want.

Just follow the guide

23 hours ago, WHITRIN said:

When you wanna made some modfication on a mesh, first of all you need to make a copy of that mesh for securite, just Ctrl+V on it. Them on the copy you gonna click on Utilities tab, Reset XForm and Reset Select. Back on the Modify tab, you will right click on XForm and Collapse All. Now you can delete any part of the mesh you want.

Just follow the guide

Hey thanks. I've followed the guide. Unfortunately, it actually made it worse lol

1078900859_ResidentEvil3RemakeScreenshot2020_11.28-14_32_05_08.png.c22eea35297b270d9b2291d543569edb.png

I noticed that in the guide he's adding meshes to a model he imported. Me I'm just trying to edit a mesh that already exists. Also, the mod I'm trying to edit does not have LODGroup_1, LODGroup_2, etc...Instead it has LODGroup_1_MainMesh_1, LODGroup_1_MainMesh_2, etc...Not sure if that makes any difference.