Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

11 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

@alphaZomega  Bee outfit  is Super weird and out of nowhere. But why do I feel that this should of been an in game unlock-able. Tho this is 2020 and we can't have nice things.

He mentioned on a different forum that it was commissioned by another user. I guess they didn't mind that he share it with everyone for free. Pretty weird outfit I agree, but it is to that commissioner's taste.

5 hours ago, VonVolx said:

@alphaZomega  Bee outfit  is Super weird and out of nowhere. But why do I feel that this should of been an in game unlock-able. Tho this is 2020 and we can't have nice things.

it's not that much weirder than the bunny girl outfit for Claire. Just a cute theme-costume

bunnygirl.thumb.png.56333caab9d7b64933057578669ee6e9.png

~

24 minutes ago, default.im said:

There is still no any solution for Ada's facial issue while using model swapping? Uh. 

install the "Cutscene and Zombie Anims" addon mod from Ada Head Swap Mod

~

On 5/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, Corta87 said:

Hello everyone. I need your help. I want to remove the Handgun from Jills Hips. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

You need to edit the model in 3DS Max, so the attachment bone for the gun on her skeleton is moved deep underground. The RE Engine MESH Tool MaxScript can do this.

~

On 5/15/2020 at 6:10 AM, Feel Free said:

@alphaZomega i really need your help , sorry to disturb

Can you share this file please ? -> Curvy Claire with High Heels

because i don't found in that forum :

page 1 until page 62 is locked , and page 1 until page 93 it is same ,

so i dunno where to ask you about this , and i cannot send PM on you

and really sorry if i ask in here , please can you shared this file High Heels for Curvy Claire :

or anyonewho knows. 

I like it.

CurvyClaireBDSMFeet.jpg.a37a3e7e9ab0fb6ccaafaccf45708248.jpg

I cancelled that project because her ankles looked wrong to me, sorry. I might try it again though

~

On 5/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, Raierdal said:

Some way to make this mod work in Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo?

The original version of Jill Bad Cop was made for the demo, but I didn't release it til the full game was out. I'll see if I can find the demo PFB files for it, that load the costume with its special pl2098 number

9 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

install the "Cutscene and Zombie Anims" addon mod from Ada Head Swap Mod

No, I mean that there are no any facial animations in cutscenes even if I am using that addon. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

10 hours ago, default.im said:

No, I mean that there are no any facial animations in cutscenes even if I am using that addon. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

oh, I thought you meant the issue was her eyes popping out of her head (in which case "Cutscenes and Zombie Anims" is the solution)
If you want Claire's facial animations working on Ada's face then you are out of luck (unless I set her to use Claire's animations, but a big part of this mod is about using Ada's animations because they look better). It's impossible unless we learn how to edit and save custom animations. The face playing Claire's facial animations must have Claire's bone structure or there will be terrible glitches. For Ada Head Swap, I just set all cutscenes to use Ada's idle face when she is at Fine health

hiya, im not sure if this is the place to ask this, but im wondering if its possible to use the "Cleon" mod replacing leon with claire (https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/164) with ada's walking animation (https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10315/adas-animations-claire-april-update) ?

im using fluffy mod manager for re2 and have tried some copy and pasting some files on my own, but to no luck. thanks

On 6/12/2020 at 8:27 PM, ceif4d00r said:

Thanks for sharing it mate ! Could you do a topless version? 

Download this mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/516?tab=files&file_id=1914 and install it after my edited mod.

Spoiler

1216563475_re22020-06-1222-45-33.png.a2c80a9c75764f2a69a3486e89316584.png

Little update: copied texture from: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/21 for me it's the best combination :) 

Spoiler

screenshot.jpg.763a3a8052cc1682f43ed642989c1d5b.jpg

(Outfit) Modular Classic Tank Top - Blue Jeans 2 (addon).rar