Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

8 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

What happened to the

Hide contents

discord

, looks like I got kicked and I don't know why

That nigga Prince makes up shit just to get rid off old members that was with him. You got kicked eventually by his dang manhoes behaviors,expected.

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

That nigga Prince makes up shit just to get rid off old members that was with him. You got kicked eventually by his dang manhoes behaviors,expected.

Expected... The server was so bloated with rules that I was just posting In some channels... Still I'm sure I didn't break a rule

26 minutes ago, bookworm19 said:

I can't get t his mod to work in RE3R, it still shows default skin for me. I was trying to use the style 3 mod specifically. Is there anything else I need to install to get it to work?

Yo need to install the main mod first then add-ons that you liked. In game use Jill classic.

17 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

is any of the slut ones have it to where there is no tap on the nipple the picture has it without tap but when you play the game there is tap on her tits

I do the same, that have to ask the author if there is a topless version that has not been released

11 hours ago, nudefinder said:

No panty or pubic hair add on? But cool finds man cheers jajaja

thank you for japanese website for mod. do you know how does it work? I downloaded a adult version of Shirley Birkin from RE6 but it doesn't show up on fluffy manager 5000 :/

16 hours ago, nikegolf said:

First this is for RESIDENT EVIL 2 correct?  If so, what you need to do is install "", Navy Star Ada", then "Navy Star Patch Exchange ALT". This will exchange the outfit for Ada to Claire. Pick the Navy Star outfit for Claire, it will look wrong, but it will be correct in game.

ok Thank you i'm try

16 hours ago, nikegolf said:

First this is for RESIDENT EVIL 2 correct?  If so, what you need to do is install "Navy Star Claire", Navy Star Ada", then "Navy Star Patch Exchange ALT". This will exchange the outfit for Ada to Claire. Pick the Navy Star outfit for Claire, it will look wrong, but it will be in game.

Same as you said,in game is  correct. thank you so much

On 5/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, shamstanvir37 said:

Hi, I have the Claire Bad Cop DetectiveScreen.jpg.073c05d111e06f9296318695c0b71ea8.jpg1.2 version files. I just want the skirt to be removed from the Bra version. Can anyone help me? You can modify it and use it as well if you like. I'm not good at 3DS MAX stuff, so if anyone's expert here please just remove the skirt from the 2nd picture. I'll upload the main file here.

The Skirt and Bra is tied together, so if removing the skirt the bra will be removed aswell, besides the bra is translucent and has no texture behind it, removing the bra will leave holes in her boobs/no texture skin. this was a "Development" mod so you can only expect this.