Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

Dear friends, I really need your help, please!
I need a head (swap) of Beccca Woollet for Claire in RE2 Remake.
Becca's head mod still on the Nexus, but  for Jill RE3 Remake only, not for Claire.
Does anyone have a Becca Woollet head swap for Claire?
Or can you please advise me how to convert it from Becca head mod for Jill to RE2 Remake for Claire?
Or ... I found the only one Becca  mod for RE2 but I don't like it except the head.

But ... Is it possible to take only Beccca's head files from it and replace Claire's head  in  Claire outfit and other Claire mods

like, for example. Ada Head Swap For Claire by AlphaZomega?
What files from this mod (the picture of the mod below) are needed to take only Becca's head from it?
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply or other help.

screenshot.jpg

On 11/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, nightwolf1982 said:

ryp12345:  It looks like you need to double check the UV mapping, make sure that the edited mesh lines up properly on the texture map.  I'd also check to make sure the materials are properly set up and assigned.

I legit have no idea what any of that means. Daaaamn lol why's it so hard to just remove a couple of belts XD

Can anyone Help?  i am struggling with the gotham trio mods.

How to make claire wear catwoman costume ?

I have these file but can not make it work.

1.4 catwoman

1.4 catwoman patch a b 

1.4 quinn

1.4 quinn patch a b c

1.4 exchange ada wong cat outfit a (play in claire campaign)

1.4 exchange alt ada wong cat outfit b (play in claire campaign)

Am i missing something?

On 12/4/2020 at 1:02 AM, bulyongjun said:

Can anyone Help?  i am struggling with the gotham trio mods.

How to make claire wear catwoman costume ?

I have these file but can not make it work.

1.4 catwoman

1.4 catwoman patch a b 

1.4 quinn

1.4 quinn patch a b c

1.4 exchange

1.4 exchange alt

Am i missing something?

I believe you install the catwoman mod of choice and then exchange, which switches the outfits from Ada to Claire or vice versa.

3 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

I believe you install the catwoman mod of choice and then exchange, which switches the outfits from Ada to Claire or vice versa.

i have tried it, I instal V1.4 catwoman  then install 1.4 exchange or 1.4 exchange alt. but both of exchange just make ada play in claire campaign her catwoman costume. 1.4 exchange (cat outfit patch a) and 1.4 exchange alt (cat outfit patch b) variation.

am I missing file V1.4 exchange costume ? or V1.31 development ?

please help i am desperate  now ... ?

4 hours ago, bulyongjun said:

i have tried it, I instal V1.4 catwoman  then install 1.4 exchange or 1.4 exchange alt. but both of exchange just make ada play in claire campaign her catwoman costume. 1.4 exchange (cat outfit patch a) and 1.4 exchange alt (cat outfit patch b) variation.

am I missing file V1.4 exchange costume ? or V1.31 development ?

please help i am desperate  now ... ?

Don't know what else to do, then. That worked for me back when I tried it. 

7 hours ago, bulyongjun said:

Do you still have the all downloaded file ? let me check the file?

Pretty sure posting things that are behind a pay wall is frowned upon here, though some do it anyway. I have no strikes against my account, as of yet. I'll try and keep it that way.

Can anybody help me?

I'm using Arison_C Claire Nude Mod, and i think it's really good mod

But i want the greased option with this mod. Is there someone can make Add-on for me?

And also need RE3R Jill Bad Cop Nude Mod barefoot & greased option

Please help

8 hours ago, junjun97 said:

Can anybody help me?

I'm using Arison_C Claire Nude Mod, and i think it's really good mod

But i want the greased option with this mod. Is there someone can make Add-on for me?

And also need RE3R Jill Bad Cop Nude Mod barefoot & greased option

Please help

Ultimate Trainer on Nexus. Set wetness to somewhere between 8 and 10. With the box checked, the character never dries off from that level.
Presto. No mod required. Compatible with all the things.

5 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Ultimate Trainer on Nexus. Set wetness to somewhere between 8 and 10. With the box checked, the character never dries off from that level.
Presto. No mod required. Compatible with all the things.

Thanks for your advice!!

Never thought of trainer :) it's really useful!!

7 hours ago, junjun97 said:

Thanks for your advice!!

Never thought of trainer :) it's really useful!!

I prefer checking the auto puke option. For that certain rapey part of the game. You have to enable hotkeys and make sure it's checked there also, as well as under character, I think. Then just hit alt+Z, I think it is, and no plants needed. I did find that it was a good idea to also uncheck any of the hotkeys that you don't want. A couple of times, I forgot and somehow ended up running through the side of a bridge and off into the air because I accidentally tripped a hotkey or it glitched and did it itself.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, JJimmyJ said:

I'm struggling to get these working in my game?

What's the install order, or is another nude body needed? I've tried all 1.4, but no luck. Tried installing patches on top, but no luck. Any help appreciated

please I need Help , i am missing file V1.4 PE Exchange costume and V1.31 Development for GOTHAM TRIO MODS. 

i need claire to wear catwoman outfit.

9 hours ago, Dexter78 said:

Hi is there a always wet mod?

Yes.
Ultimate Trainer.
Select preferred wetness level.
Presto.
Like magic.
Works universally on all mods for the main character.

Works for Leon, Claire, and Ada. Whichever one you're playing as at the time.
May want to turn it off when you get to the part where you play as the kid, unless you don't care that her clothes are all wet, but that's up to you.

P.S. You're welcome. ❤

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 10:54 PM, Phantasmo27 said:

Does anyone have any mods that replace Hunk in the 4th survivor mode with either Claire or Ada? Nude version would be preferred, but I would take anything.

There is one floating around out there, I believe, but you could just boot up the game with Ultimate trainer running and select which character you want to play as there.
If you set it to, say, play with Claire as main character, and you have a Claire nude mod installed, when you load up 4th survivor, you should be playing as nude Claire. Same with Ada or Leon. Or even Katherine. Though, I think some of the other characters that you can choose are a bit bugged.

20 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

There is one floating around out there, I believe, but you could just boot up the game with Ultimate trainer running and select which character you want to play as there.
If you set it to, say, play with Claire as main character, and you have a Claire nude mod installed, when you load up 4th survivor, you should be playing as nude Claire. Same with Ada or Leon. Or even Katherine. Though, I think some of the other characters that you can choose are a bit bugged.

Never used that before, I'll have to give that a try - thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, SirDoge said:

Anyone else having problems with the Diablo Suit mod ? Doesn't seem to work,it's not showing up in-game.

Here's quote from the readme:

To solve most of the issues: uninstall all your mods and re-read game archives in FluffyQuack's Mod Manager.
(make sure there is no "natives" folder in your game root folder) finally Reinstall the mod.

Installation
1 Install Fluffyquack's Mod Manager
2 Copy this .rar in \ModManager\Games\RE3R\Mods
3 Activate the mod and run the game.
Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...