Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

• 2 weeks later...

Without wanting to abuse the goodwill and help of the staff here on the forum, would someone please know if there are any more mods of resident evil 2 or 3 remake with torn, cut or openings showing the breasts or other "interesting" parts ? of the body? 

Wow, I don't expect that tentacles mod is available-- I means it doesn't normally popular thing in Western countries. It is so fun to play a tentacled Jill. I wondering there is any futanari version of Jill mod with jiggle physic like nude Carlos? 

57 minutes ago, SirSephy said:

Wow, I don't expect that tentacles mod is available-- I means it doesn't normally popular thing in Western countries. It is so fun to play a tentacled Jill. I wondering there is any futanari version of Jill mod with jiggle physic like nude Carlos? 

Try page 4 of this thread. There is one for Re2.

3 hours ago, mayatola said:

Are all these mods free now or how are these posts allowed? Haven't really checked on RE2 and RE3 mods in a few weeks and suddenly seeing tons of previously forbidden mods, so just wondering.

Shhh... quiet. ? Don't ask why or how & just get them while their hot before the grinch comes.