Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

1719637595_ResidentEvil2Biohazard2Screenshot2020_05.11-02_04_45_75.png.716518dac7c045867a89c86c647a1474.png1809242285_ResidentEvil2Biohazard2Screenshot2020_05.12-12_27_32_75.png.55a42164bc19ad298203cad287094bb8.png

Also, I have the Ada Bikini collection of Aerosmith. I have the fishnet version of claire but it's not compatible with Claire body. I just swapped the face of claire in Elza Walker. If someone helps to modify all the Bikini files of Ada to claire body completely, I'll upload the files. Please someone respond. @alphaZomega

10 hours ago, Jynxii said:

the author took them down while he/she makes some improvements.  Said there will also be more add-ons.  So if you can wait,  they should be back up soonish.

Spoiler

20200512084423_1.jpg.4b1a5da05473d4bee55b4daa8aff6270.jpg

i found it, good mod, waiting for update 

2 hours ago, JackWall said:

I'm not sure what's happening here but for some weird reason I can't get the Shaky Suit to work. Already re-installed the game and verified game files to no vail. This is the 1st mod that causes this problem to me. Any help?

20200512215655_1.jpg

When I faced this problem it was just due to low free disk space...

1 hour ago, Mickmida said:

When I faced this problem it was just due to low free disk space...

same thing happen to me i heard alphaZomega was doing his own version so i am going to wait for his come out btw alphaZomega you do a great job on your mods thank you for sharing them also keep up the good work buddy :)

4 hours ago, JackWall said:

I'm not sure what's happening here but for some weird reason I can't get the Shaky Suit to work. Already re-installed the game and verified game files to no vail. This is the 1st mod that causes this problem to me. Any help?

20200512215655_1.jpg

In my case,updating Fully manager solved it.  (Machine translation)

16 hours ago, JackWall said:

20200512215655_1.jpg

Last time I got weird thing happened, I deleted the fluffy modmanager and its backup files including that in the game folder, then used a clean one and redo mods the problem solved. For your reference.

59 minutes ago, JackWall said:

@Mrc168Yeah, that's what I did. Removed Fluffy completely, re-download it and install the mod again. Same result. I'm totally lost on this issue. Thanks for the help again.

Did you delete the Natives folder and use the default Ver. That happened to me. The only other thing I can think of is if its 4K-8K and you don't have 4K. This sorta happens in DOAXVV cause of high res skin textures.

54 minutes ago, JackWall said:

I don't understand what you mean by deleting the natives folder and using the default version. I simply installed the mod like any other. 1st extracted the files from the rar/7z to a folder named JIll Shaky Suit and put inside fluffy's mods folder. Then installed like usual using Fluffly Manager. Is there something else one has to do with this particular mod? Also, about textures, I just tried with the highest texture setting and didn't work either. It was a good idea, though.

Means you have to delete also the "natives" folder built in the game folder when you first time run the game.

1 hour ago, JackWall said:

I don't understand what you mean by deleting the natives folder and using the default version. I simply installed the mod like any other. 1st extracted the files from the rar/7z to a folder named JIll Shaky Suit and put inside fluffy's mods folder. Then installed like usual using Fluffly Manager. Is there something else one has to do with this particular mod? Also, about textures, I just tried with the highest texture setting and didn't work either. It was a good idea, though.

Ya the Natives folder is in the main game folder. Some mods even with Fluffy manager rewrite the natives folder. And when 2 conflicting mods conflict you can get your issue or the colour/checker pattern. You have to redownload the game or if you kept an un-modded ver of the game just replace it from there.

2 hours ago, JackWall said:

Tested. Didn't help. Thanks for tyring to help me guys. I guess I give up unless someone else has another idea.

Well if that didn't work then you can try manually installing it, just back up your Natives folder. And the only other thing I can think of is the but jiggle. It might be a hex error, YOu might want to Reinstall the game then, try a clean save.

Also I remembered something else you can try first, IF you turned off other mods to then replace this on. Try a new game and see if it loads the outfit then. It might be the save is looking for that old outfit. You can also turn the old mod on and then Manually install this mod and see if that does it.

13 hours ago, JackWall said:

Thanks everyone for the tips. Nothing worked sadly. It's weird that also the outfit selection screen seems to hang the game and also the model viewer when trying to inspect JIll Default with Shaky Suit installed. It's if the mod wasn't compatible with my machine or my game for some reason.

@veldmorrisOut of curiosity. Do you own the pre-order bonus DLC?

no i don't i brought the game a week or was it 2 week after it came out

10 hours ago, JackWall said:

@VonVolx I will try again when I finish my current playthrough. Maybe by then there's a new version or whatever.

@veldmorris So it doesn't work for both of us and we both don't own the pre-order DLC. That makes me believe that's the reason, unless someone else says otherwise and confirms that it works even without the pre-order DLC. BTW, don't beg for mods :P

Thanks for the help!

haha i will try not to beg for mods ?

On 5/12/2020 at 1:00 PM, JackWall said:

20200512215655_1.jpg

Figured out the problem on my end, I had the same issue. If you did not have the pre-order outfit this will not work. I purchase for $2 on steam and it put a DLC folder into the main directory. I launched Fluffy activated the mod and then launched the game, it now has different costume options included. I was able to choose shaky no problem and works perfectly. Apparently some of these mods only work if you have the DLC costume.

6 hours ago, satellakid said:

Figured out the problem on my end, I had the same issue. If you did not have the pre-order outfit this will not work. I purchase for $2 on steam and it put a DLC folder into the main directory. I launched Fluffy activated the mod and then launched the game, it now has different costume options included. I was able to choose shaky no problem and works perfectly. Apparently some of these mods only work if you have the DLC costume.

I remembered the Chinese modder made this mod based on the DLC.

@alphaZomega i really need your help , sorry to disturb

Can you share this file please ? -> Curvy Claire with High Heels

because i don't found in that forum :

page 1 until page 62 is locked , and page 1 until page 93 it is same ,

so i dunno where to ask you about this , and i cannot send PM on you

and really sorry if i ask in here , please can you shared this file High Heels for Curvy Claire :

or anyonewho knows. 

I like it.

CurvyClaireBDSMFeet.jpg.a37a3e7e9ab0fb6ccaafaccf45708248.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, Feel Free said:

@alphaZomega i really need your help , sorry to disturb

Can you share this file please ? -> Curvy Claire with High Heels

because i don't found in that forum :

page 1 until page 62 is locked , and page 1 until page 93 it is same ,

so i dunno where to ask you about this , and i cannot send PM on you

and really sorry if i ask in here , please can you shared this file High Heels for Curvy Claire :

or anyonewho knows. 

I like it.

CurvyClaireBDSMFeet.jpg.a37a3e7e9ab0fb6ccaafaccf45708248.jpg