Resident Evil 2 Remake mods (alphaZomega)

8 hours ago, Wesker1990 said:

I dont know what is up with this mod, but try installing ANY mod that would replace "military" outfit, i believe this mod has a file missing that would make it work, something for the actual DLC list or something, try install the very first Nude mod from nexus, that military outfit that just gets rid of her vest and top, then try install this mod over it and overwrite the files, if that doesnt work then i don't know, it used to work for me..

I understand, I will do what you recommended. But, what is this mod you refer to? Was this one?
5 minutes ago, Dreg06 said:

For this mod to work, you must have the Claire MicroBikini mod, if you don't have it, this mod will never work ...

So first I activate the microbikini and then the bubblegum, right?
And another question I have is about the mod sugoi dekai. How do I use the sugoi dekai mod made for jill in claire and ada, as in the video?

On 10/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, Sneaksmile said:

Hello! 

You @alphaZomega , you made this mod. Right?

Zoomed-Out Camera Mod (Claire) 1.2.rar

This mod is causing an infinite loading screen in my game. You know why?

Overall, I hope someone can help me or someone can tell me about similar mods that do the same thing. I mean, zoom-out the default camera a little. 

Thanks. 

The trainer posted here has flexible camera controls.  It causes no sound problems, contrary to earlier posts on this forum.  The trainer is an exe that runs alongside the game.  It's safe and popular.

The trainer also lets you disable or manually control the flashlight, which is a great feature.

The DrSlumpX Escape Run mods have a bug or feature that sometimes mutes the player's breathing, comments, and screams outside cut scenes.  The alphaZomega version doesn't do this.  You can restore sound to the DrSlumpX versions by deleting the player folder under natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\ in the mod.

The file under the player folder also causes the sometimes-muted sounds in alphaZomega's camera mod.

4 hours ago, structural said:

The trainer posted here has flexible camera controls.  It causes no sound problems, contrary to earlier posts on this forum.  The trainer is an exe that runs alongside the game.  It's safe and popular.

The trainer also lets you disable or manually control the flashlight, which is a great feature.

There is an injector better than that, it has free camera and first person mode. Yea the manual flash light too. The ones you mentioned did not work on cracked version, just wanna let yo all know.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, alphaZomega said:

I also figured out how to do full semi-transparency on Jill, using a texture where I can precisely control the amount of semi-transparency all over the model:

958011100_Ioseethru.thumb.jpg.e64a5246dcd827ac3ab31595e4813ffb.jpg

With this, I can control how see thru it is (and where) with a texture. So, for example, I could make a realistic wet t-shirt thats only see thru on the breasts, or some lingerie that's see thru on specific parts. This was just a test where the see-thru texture was a block of solid gray (darker means more transparent).

~~~

Now I want to upload a mod here that someone sent me from China, by an author named w@p

For once, it is a mod that has amazing butt jiggle. The effect was accomplished the through hex editing the file that controls Jill's jiggle-bones. I will try to adopt their technique and apply it to my mods in the future, as I have always omitted butt jiggle due to it looking bad (jiggling inwards unnaturally etc). But this actually looks fleshy and good:

(the strength of the effect can still be adjusted, if you think it's too much; the remarkable thing is the overall realistic movement of the jiggle)

Jill Shaky Suit

By w@p

1.thumb.png.16d326dbd68a26df535814d6afde6c3c.png

Replaces Jill default

Jill Shaky Suit Holstered.rar 78.83 MB · 1,750 downloads

Jill Shaky Suit (No Gunholder etc)

By w@p

2.thumb.png.5fbaa46a11bb9b1d77aa8f25a64a9f9d.png

Replaces Jill default

Jill Shaky Suit No Holster.rar 78.66 MB · 1,528 downloads

Jill Shaky Suit very realistic physics

Can you just delete the outfit without breaking this mod?

Is there any other mod with physics like this one?

i don't know how to do can you help me

On 10/27/2020 at 6:46 AM, WhiteExperience said:

Here I found a video with Annette's mod. Maybe you give information about who the author is: 

Ocultar contenidos

Anotación 2020-01-26 183720.png

Also, do you guys know a mod that replaces zombies with SFW girls? I have RACKoon City but it's NSFW.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, StrikerFX said:

So first I activate the microbikini and then the bubblegum, right?

And another question I have is about the mod sugoi dekai. How do I use the sugoi dekai mod made for jill in claire and ada, as in the video?

Same here, i have the mod for RE3R, but i want it in RE2R.

16 hours ago, ShodaiDerio said:

Hello is there any recent nude Ada Wong mods that have her full nude for both the first part and second half of Leon's campaign? I have some Ada mods but after she is injured then the mod doesn't work anymore. Thanks

https://mangakadenizgaming.blogspot.com/2020/04/nude-collection.html

yeah sure, heres one of all girls from mangakadenizgaming, feel free to pay for the mod pack :P..

2 hours ago, nudefinder said:

Playground doesn't seems allowing public downloads anymore. It used to have 60 seconds count down. But I can't see it on any mods anymore. Anyone knows what happened?

Its does i was downloading yesterday u can download 1 at a time once the download is finished you can download again here is the button you have to click wont work if page is translated 

80C79ED1-247A-4DF4-9C34-A8540C46F926.jpeg