ANGRYWOLVERINE Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 Sadly AAF equals frustration. I read about the 68 percent problem. It needs a more vigorous address as to fix that problem as a lot of people have it happen to them. Not criticizing the guy who made AAF. I am sure he has done a great job considering the differences with Skyrim and the problem of not being able to create something like Fnis sexlab or Nemesis. I have had to just give up on sex in this game and focus on the rest of it. Sad but it is what it is. 1
vaultbait Posted March 23, 2022 Posted March 23, 2022 1 hour ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said: Sadly AAF equals frustration. I read about the 68 percent problem. It needs a more vigorous address as to fix that problem as a lot of people have it happen to them. Not criticizing the guy who made AAF. I am sure he has done a great job considering the differences with Skyrim and the problem of not being able to create something like Fnis sexlab or Nemesis. I have had to just give up on sex in this game and focus on the rest of it. Sad but it is what it is. "The 68% problem" isn't any one specific problem, maybe that's the confusion. It's AAF stopping loading because it's encountered incompatible/nonsensical animation data. Its debug log should report exactly what problems you've created, but they're problems you've created by installing broken animation information or, more often, trying to combine animation packs and incompatible patches. For example, recently it's been due to people trying to combine the latest version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with the UAP patches for an earlier version of that pack (because UAP hasn't been updated in months). Remove all your animation packs and animation patches, and AAF should load to 100% just fine. Start adding things back until you find what's breaking it. 3
Grampybone131 Posted March 27, 2022 Posted March 27, 2022 On 3/22/2022 at 5:15 PM, vaultbait said: AAF has a FOMOD installer option to turn on Unique Player compatibility, but your body replacers also need to be installed/configured to support it I think (I don't use it personally, so I'm not speaking from experience). You're probably better off looking over the documentation for your body replacers and asking in their support forums if you're unable to figure things out. Alternatively, ask in the AAF Discord's help channels like the very beginning of this manual suggests. Thank you. The Issue is with the Mod Unique Player Body. I found that you really don't need it UNLESS you are using Mods that specifically require it. So I removed the 'Unique player body' mod and now everything works like a boss! Thank you for all the support; this is a really fun Mod!
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted March 27, 2022 Posted March 27, 2022 Spoiler On 3/24/2022 at 5:33 AM, vaultbait said: "The 68% problem" isn't any one specific problem, maybe that's the confusion. It's AAF stopping loading because it's encountered incompatible/nonsensical animation data. Its debug log should report exactly what problems you've created, but they're problems you've created by installing broken animation information or, more often, trying to combine animation packs and incompatible patches. For example, recently it's been due to people trying to combine the latest version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with the UAP patches for an earlier version of that pack (because UAP hasn't been updated in months). Remove all your animation packs and animation patches, and AAF should load to 100% just fine. Start adding things back until you find what's breaking it. On 3/24/2022 at 4:20 AM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said: Sadly AAF equals frustration. I read about the 68 percent problem. It needs a more vigorous address as to fix that problem as a lot of people have it happen to them. Not criticizing the guy who made AAF. I am sure he has done a great job considering the differences with Skyrim and the problem of not being able to create something like Fnis sexlab or Nemesis. I have had to just give up on sex in this game and focus on the rest of it. Sad but it is what it is. Vaultbait covered it, but I wanted to add a little technical background to why it breaks "so easily". Dago basically wrote (or at the very least, heavily modified) an XML parser for flash so on-load, it can read any XML's present in the AAF folder. As such, it's not exactly a "full-fledged parser", with a whole load of exception and error handling (although it has a fair bit), so some slip ups or edge-cases in XML's can break it 'more easily' than you could with a more 'fleshed out' XML parser. I have, more than once, while fucking with some XML's, had a stray entry or escape character or closing portion of an entry I've missed, until chucking the whole thing in an online XML validator. And even then, that can't pick up certain missteps you've made in the XML's, like using `animation=""` instead of `animationGroup=""` in an animGroup XML, meaning it looks fine to the XML validator, but will break if you try to use it in-game, 'cause it doesn't fit the expected data for that XML type. It is, in essence, a side effect of the fact that Flash (or at least FO4's implementation of it) has no XML parsing capacity, so Dago had to add it himself. And as Vaultbait points out, it almost invariably crops up from people using something on the Incompatibilities list. Saya, myself, and a couple others, have a similar setup or identical list to what's here, in the Fucking Manual, which works fine.
Guest Posted March 28, 2022 Posted March 28, 2022 (edited) Thank you for your hard work creating this guide. I have used it several times and it helped me fix what was missing in my game. Kudos to you! Thanks a bunch, G Edited March 28, 2022 by caveman74 typo
Elbeko Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 how do install the fucking animations ?? nobody explain this shit. There is no fucking single page or youtube video teaching THIS SINGLE FUCKING THING
Indarello Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 7 hours ago, Elbeko said: how do install the fucking animations ?? nobody explain this shit. There is no fucking single page or youtube video teaching THIS SINGLE FUCKING THING 1)Download, 2)if you use Vortex - press "install mod from archive". Something similar also if you use MO2 3)Choose options in setup (mostly furniture or creatures types) Are you sure need video to do this?
vaultbait Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 1 hour ago, Indarello said: if you use Vortex - press "install mod from archive". Even easier, there's a "drop files" target at the bottom of the mods list view in Vortex... just drag mods from your Downloads folder to there, and set them to enabled. 1
SimmerCJ Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 First attempt modding Fo4 and just wanted to use Hardship and its requirements. Did I do something wrong? Because Fo4 menus run smooth but loading ingame causes serious lag, Completely new to Mo2 and modding in general.
SC789UK Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 What a great step by step guide. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to help so many people. Im new to all this mod stuff so this is a great help. Thank you
danielcool20 Posted March 31, 2022 Posted March 31, 2022 No sounds are playing and mouth is not moving. Only happens to BlowJobs
vaultbait Posted April 1, 2022 Posted April 1, 2022 On 3/31/2022 at 3:51 AM, danielcool20 said: No sounds are playing and mouth is not moving. Only happens to BlowJobs That doesn't necessarily mean anything's wrong. Not all animations have sounds included, and the animation authors don't always animate the mouth either (especially some of the older animations). I don't recognize which specific animation that one is, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to have sound or mouth movement included.
feitanzz Posted April 1, 2022 Posted April 1, 2022 Ehm...did something happen for aaf to be put onto middingham and not here? Is there no other way to download it without making an account on moddingham?
maddadicusrex Posted April 1, 2022 Posted April 1, 2022 24 minutes ago, feitanzz said: Ehm...did something happen for aaf to be put onto middingham and not here? Is there no other way to download it without making an account on moddingham? Yes, (read several posts back)! No!
vaultbait Posted April 1, 2022 Posted April 1, 2022 2 hours ago, feitanzz said: Ehm...did something happen for aaf to be put onto middingham and not here? AAF wasn't hosted here to begin with. It used to be hosted on Nexus Mods with the page here on LL linking to that location. After Nexus decided to alter their priorities last year, it moved from Nexus to Moddingham.
feitanzz Posted April 2, 2022 Posted April 2, 2022 I didn't recall where it was hosted to be honest, i thought it was hosted here, thank you for the clarification. Although this begs the question "why not here" even though the answer may be of personal/logistical nature. Spoiler Curiosity killed the cat
vaultbait Posted April 2, 2022 Posted April 2, 2022 55 minutes ago, feitanzz said: I didn't recall where it was hosted to be honest, i thought it was hosted here, thank you for the clarification. Although this begs the question "why not here" even though the answer may be of personal/logistical nature. A number of reasons have been cited, but the primary one seems to be that Lovers Lab is focused primarily on "adult" mods while AAF can be used for controlling and arranging a variety of animatons/poses, not only those of a sexual nature. The author wants to make sure that anyone wishing to use it can do so without having to obtain it from a site such as this. Hosting the mod here would also all but guarantee that other mod authors wouldn't consider using it for non-sexualized scenarios. 1
Mantismatic Posted April 11, 2022 Posted April 11, 2022 (edited) I spent all of yesterday trying to get this mod to work. I finally managed it. Now it's back to not working. It only loads 68% of the mod. Apparently many people have had this problem, I've looked at all the suggestions people gave them and none have worked for me so far. What can I do? Checked the debug version - something about a transition failure? I don't even know what the hydro pillory is supposed to be, anyone know which pack that's from? Edited April 11, 2022 by Mantismatic
EngineGaming Posted April 11, 2022 Posted April 11, 2022 (edited) 6 hours ago, Mantismatic said: I spent all of yesterday trying to get this mod to work. I finally managed it. Now it's back to not working. It only loads 68% of the mod. Apparently many people have had this problem, I've looked at all the suggestions people gave them and none have worked for me so far. What can I do? Checked the debug version - something about a transition failure? I don't even know what the hydro pillory is supposed to be, anyone know which pack that's from? AAF Problems go into AAF Discord Server troubleshooting. Edited April 11, 2022 by EngineGaming Edit... LL site problems, making it unstable to load the page.
Divinemight99 Posted April 12, 2022 Posted April 12, 2022 AAF Brothel from Diamond City Expansion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) This mod is not on the list Is this a working mod to install?
vaultbait Posted April 12, 2022 Posted April 12, 2022 21 minutes ago, Divinemight99 said: AAF Brothel from Diamond City Expansion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) This mod is not on the list Is this a working mod to install? I have it installed, though I haven't tested it extensively yet. You need to also have Diamond City Expansion installed to use it, of course.
packprof Posted April 12, 2022 Posted April 12, 2022 Title says this was updated on 4/9/2022. What was updated?
teddy.heretic Posted April 14, 2022 Posted April 14, 2022 thx a lot! for sharing, it's really help. Now I need lot animation
Alessa myrion Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 Hey Saya Scarlett, Thanks very much for the guide. I have a similar question regarding body meshes if you don't mind. I'm a little confused about which files to install. In the guide it says to install Zaz (Zex) as a hard requirement, but if I want to install 3BBB CBBE, it requires OCBP which says I should I not install Zaz. I have these mods downloaded but not sure what to install and in what order: GSS Zex - ExtendedSkeleton v5 Skeleton Adjustments for CBBE - Knee-fix GSSFemMC-CTNGhostsFix I just have CBBE installed atm which is working fine apart from penises not aligning properly and Super mutant penises not being erect. I disabled Penis Envy just now. I still don't know from which mod the animations pull the genital assets from. Thanks for any advice.
Azzhat Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 40 minutes ago, Alessa myrion said: Hey Saya Scarlett, Thanks very much for the guide. I have a similar question regarding body meshes if you don't mind. I'm a little confused about which files to install. In the guide it says to install Zaz (Zex) as a hard requirement, but if I want to install 3BBB CBBE, it requires OCBP which says I should I not install Zaz. I have these mods downloaded but not sure what to install and in what order: GSS Zex - ExtendedSkeleton v5 Skeleton Adjustments for CBBE - Knee-fix GSSFemMC-CTNGhostsFix I just have CBBE installed atm which is working fine apart from penises not aligning properly and Super mutant penises not being erect. I disabled Penis Envy just now. I still don't know from which mod the animations pull the genital assets from. Thanks for any advice. Sorry for butting in, but I just wanted to say you should use Discrete Female Skeleton. It allows the use Zex and it separately. 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now