yosiema77 Posted September 14, 2021 Posted September 14, 2021 9 hours ago, CathedralSpire said: Have twice repeated from scratch the whole process, including reading the install/requirments instructions within each mod (and within those mods). But when I start up a clean save from outside the starting vault, the game CTDs after about 30 seconds. Is starting a 'New Game' is an absolute requirement? I assume it's not. Regardless, I'm going to see if I have more success with simply starting a 'New Game' and going through the tedious tutorial sequence to see if that improves the stability. I just followed all the steps 2 days ago and it's my 1st time modding a game, didn't start a new game, works fine. 1
lilgroot Posted September 15, 2021 Posted September 15, 2021 does anyone have a solid fix to use the pipboy? i basically only have aaf running and i constantly QTD opening up the pipboi. ive tried using pipboy companion app (kinda works), installing a different perk menu (also kinda works), and really digging thru my load order to make sure i dont fuck it up. any suggestions
Saya Scarlett Posted September 15, 2021 Author Posted September 15, 2021 2 hours ago, lilgroot said: does anyone have a solid fix to use the pipboy? i basically only have aaf running and i constantly QTD opening up the pipboi. ive tried using pipboy companion app (kinda works), installing a different perk menu (also kinda works), and really digging thru my load order to make sure i dont fuck it up. any suggestions Properly installed Buffout. 2
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted September 15, 2021 Posted September 15, 2021 On 9/14/2021 at 5:02 AM, Statiko said: I love how NONE OF THESE MODS say how to use them in game.................. Talking to them does nothing so WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE ACTIVATE Then you clearly haven't read a damn thing in at a minimum, AAF or SEU's descriptions. AAF literally has a damn pop-up when you start a new game, which tells you the default keybind to open the 'wizard'... 3
yosiema77 Posted September 15, 2021 Posted September 15, 2021 Just wanted to share that SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.2.6.7 & BadEnd v01_05 disables AAF for me, after installing those mods AAF gui does not pop up at all. In case anyone have similar problems.
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted September 15, 2021 Posted September 15, 2021 7 hours ago, yosiema77 said: Just wanted to share that SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.2.6.7 & BadEnd v01_05 disables AAF for me, after installing those mods AAF gui does not pop up at all. In case anyone have similar problems. Savage's doesn't have a 1.2.6.7. Unless you're not understanding the extension, which is .7z And I, as has every other 'mod', have had SC's and Bad End for quite some time, and they work perfectly fine... 1
maddadicusrex Posted September 16, 2021 Posted September 16, 2021 6 hours ago, computerguy13 said: Anyone who still used MCG: I'm having issues with the enslavement. I am using MCG, Human Resources, and knockout (deleted violate and just business). with option 3 on (immersive surrender) if I get a character to the surrender health level, they don't surrender. If I hit them with the "stick" all they do is go back in forth from fear crouching to standing, no option for instructions. If I know them out with a butt-stroke, I have the option to wake/take their stuff/kidnap/kill/cancel and that's it. I have the respawn turned off so it doesn't interfere with knockout. What may be causing the enslavement and rape options to not be functioning? Thank you for any help. This is the manual to install AAF and its necessary mods, not a place to ask questions about every other mod that actually have their own forums! 1
yosiema77 Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 On 9/16/2021 at 1:19 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said: Savage's doesn't have a 1.2.6.7. Unless you're not understanding the extension, which is .7z And I, as has every other 'mod', have had SC's and Bad End for quite some time, and they work perfectly fine... Lol right, it's 1.2.6, im not used to see files names with extensions... so I guess it's just causes troubles for me.
vaultbait Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 On 9/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, yosiema77 said: Just wanted to share that SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.2.6.7 & BadEnd v01_05 disables AAF for me, after installing those mods AAF gui does not pop up at all. In case anyone have similar problems. Odds are you have some patch mod which isn't compatible with the new version of that animation pack, if you turn on AAF's debug logging you might be able to at least figure out which XML files are the problem and work backwards from there to determine what's patching it. You'll have more luck getting help on the AAF Discord though, as indicated at the beginning of this guide. 2
Zor2k13 Posted September 19, 2021 Posted September 19, 2021 So how well does servitron mod work with all this stuff now? any bugs with it lately? I'm thinking about installing servitron to have some of them in the bigger player homes mods and cc mods to take care of my character's needs.
alranteesi Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 Can I return from Version 1.6.20 to 1.6.18 without error in a game?
vaultbait Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 12 minutes ago, alranteesi said: Can I return from Version 1.6.20 to 1.6.18 without error in a game? I assume you're asking about LooksMenu? You probably can as I don't think its Papyrus scripts changed between those versions and I don't expect things like preset file format are likely to have been altered, but I wouldn't recommend downgrading mid-save if you can avoid it.
alranteesi Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 I have trouble with erect in the game sometime working and sometime not. 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above breaks erections.
vaultbait Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 36 minutes ago, alranteesi said: I have trouble with erect in the game sometime working and sometime not. 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above breaks erections. Yes, definitely try to see if downgrading to LM 1.6.18 solves your erectile dysfunction, but just be aware that you may need to start a new playthrough if downgrading an existing save results in other issues (it's really hard to predict whether or not that will cause new problems). 1
alranteesi Posted September 21, 2021 Posted September 21, 2021 thx vaultbait I will try find some solutions .
DemonFoxx Posted September 22, 2021 Posted September 22, 2021 I'm struggling to get this to work. I'm not really advanced at modding so I know I did something wrong somewhere but I'm having trouble figuring it out. Can someone help?
vaultbait Posted September 22, 2021 Posted September 22, 2021 2 hours ago, DemonFoxx said: I'm struggling to get this to work. I'm not really advanced at modding so I know I did something wrong somewhere but I'm having trouble figuring it out. Can someone help? Yes, per the big bold notice at the top of the guide, ask in the help channels on the AAF Discord and ye shall receive (but be patient, people may not be around at the exact same times you are, and they will absolutely need to ask you a lot of troubleshooting questions). 2
computerguy13 Posted September 23, 2021 Posted September 23, 2021 (edited) Anytime I am raping a captive/slave (human resources) and this pops up (bottom left corner of the screen shot), the animation doesn't stop. Can anyone tell me what animation package this is attached to and if there is a fix or if I should just uninstall it? Edited September 23, 2021 by computerguy13
Nathanomir Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Interesting that a mod user explains a mod better than the mod's download page. The page on Nexus for Buffout implies it's an error log creator. Okay, but why is that required for AAF? You explain that Buffout extends the scripting cap (not the best techie description of it on my end there). Okay, I can see where that's useful, even if I'm not installing AAF. So, thanks! Quick question: ZeX is listed as a requirement. I'm using CBBE/CBBB (Looking at Fusion Girl but haven't taken the plunge yet). I was under the impression ZeX and CBBE were incompatible. Did I misread that?
vaultbait Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 15 minutes ago, Nathanomir said: The page on Nexus for Buffout implies it's an error log creator. Okay, but why is that required for AAF? You explain that Buffout extends the scripting cap (not the best techie description of it on my end there). Okay, I can see where that's useful, even if I'm not installing AAF. So, thanks! It's really more because AAF includes UI elements, and so in combination with other HUD mods et cetera can seriously destabilize the game engine. Buffout 4 implements a ton (and growing) of crash fixes and performance improvements. It may be a bit of a struggle to get working given the various external requirements (make sure to read the detailed install instructions carefully), but I was also able to drop Baka Scrap Heap and Private Profile Redirector since it provides some similar benefits to those as well. 1
Nathanomir Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 44 minutes ago, vaultbait said: It's really more because AAF includes UI elements, and so in combination with other HUD mods et cetera can seriously destabilize the game engine. Buffout 4 implements a ton (and growing) of crash fixes and performance improvements. It may be a bit of a struggle to get working given the various external requirements (make sure to read the detailed install instructions carefully), but I was also able to drop Baka Scrap Heap and Private Profile Redirector since it provides some similar benefits to those as well. I've only been playing FO4 for a week. Learned a lot about modding from Skyrim -- the hard way. Did you know LE mods don't work in SE? MAN! I didn't. That was an oops. So, for FO4, it's "Read the description, and read the instructions. Twice." Amazing how much smoother my initial FO4 play is than my first Skyrim experience.
Slavocado Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 I tried making an account for moddingham but I am not receiving any activation emails so I can't log in. I checked my spam folder and it isn't there either. Do I have to use the latest version or will it work with the one that's on nexus? 1
VicMackey Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 (edited) Yeah my moddingham account was deleted without any reason given and i only made it so i can get aaf, probably inactivity bad place to upload aaf in my opinion unless aaf wants to go patreon only i can understand that. Edited September 27, 2021 by VicMackey
Tanglin Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Is Zaz Extended Skeleton 4.0 supposed to fix the knee problem, or am I supposed to get it fixed from another mod?
VicMackey Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 8 minutes ago, Tanglin said: Is Zaz Extended Skeleton 4.0 supposed to fix the knee problem, or am I supposed to get it fixed from another mod? Any fix for the knees will result in conflicts. The only knee fix i know is Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB. And the author said "Also, please do not try to use this directly with mods requiring the ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton, such as BodyTalk or Fusion Girl."
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now