ritalmao Posted June 29, 2020 Posted June 29, 2020 When using a combination of Silver's Erection Fix and AAF Creature Resources, which one should take priority?
silmenir Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 I've been trying to follow this guide, but I always have CTD after several minutes of playing. I've only installed F4SE + 1-6. During gameplay (before the CTD), everything seemed to work fine—CBBE worked, could access AAF menu, etc. But after 5 minutes or so, it crashed. I still get CTD even after I tried disabling everything except F4SE, so I figured that the problem is with F4SE. I've tried "reinstalling" F4SE by deleting f4se_loader and the two dll files (I don't know which files in the Data folder I should mess with) and copying it back, and it still gave me CTD. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? For the record, playing without F4SE didn't give me any trouble except the alt-tabbing bug, which I have fixed by setting the game to borderless mode.
NoJoker Posted June 30, 2020 Posted June 30, 2020 12 hours ago, silmenir said: I've been trying to follow this guide, but I always have CTD after several minutes of playing. I've only installed F4SE + 1-6. During gameplay (before the CTD), everything seemed to work fine—CBBE worked, could access AAF menu, etc. But after 5 minutes or so, it crashed. I still get CTD even after I tried disabling everything except F4SE, so I figured that the problem is with F4SE. I've tried "reinstalling" F4SE by deleting f4se_loader and the two dll files (I don't know which files in the Data folder I should mess with) and copying it back, and it still gave me CTD. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? For the record, playing without F4SE didn't give me any trouble except the alt-tabbing bug, which I have fixed by setting the game to borderless mode. Use Mod Organizer 2 or your problem won't be solved
silmenir Posted July 1, 2020 Posted July 1, 2020 7 hours ago, NoJoker said: Use Mod Organizer 2 or your problem won't be solved I'm using Vortex and I've solved it. 2
noooooooooooo21 Posted July 1, 2020 Posted July 1, 2020 3 hours ago, silmenir said: I'm using Vortex and I've solved it. How did you solve your CTD issue? I'm getting something similar
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/29/2020 at 12:25 AM, ritalmao said: When using a combination of Silver's Erection Fix and AAF Creature Resources, which one should take priority? Irrelevant/Redundant. Silver's creature assets have been included in AAF Creature Resources now. And Silver's was primarily made to fix Indarello's backwards ass morph values in his "Patch for Animations".
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 17 hours ago, NoJoker said: Use Mod Organizer 2 or your problem won't be solved Excuse me but this guide was made with Vortex in mind since that is what i use. 1
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 6 hours ago, noooooooooooo21 said: How did you solve your CTD issue? I'm getting something similar Aside from AAF, any other UI related mods installed? VIS/VIS-G, SimSettlements (unlikely but does have a UI element), DEF_HUD part of DEF_UI? If you're crashing as you launch the game, you're missing masters. If it's a crash when using the pipboy or going into the perk menu, etc it's probably something to do with the mods i mentioned.
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/30/2020 at 7:41 AM, silmenir said: I've been trying to follow this guide, but I always have CTD after several minutes of playing. I've only installed F4SE + 1-6. During gameplay (before the CTD), everything seemed to work fine—CBBE worked, could access AAF menu, etc. But after 5 minutes or so, it crashed. I still get CTD even after I tried disabling everything except F4SE, so I figured that the problem is with F4SE. I've tried "reinstalling" F4SE by deleting f4se_loader and the two dll files (I don't know which files in the Data folder I should mess with) and copying it back, and it still gave me CTD. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? For the record, playing without F4SE didn't give me any trouble except the alt-tabbing bug, which I have fixed by setting the game to borderless mode. Playing without F4SE will only render some/a lot (depending on what you have installed) of mods useless. Lot of mods depend on F4SE to even run.
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, GreyWolfOblivionXIII said: I do have AAF, the mods I listed are the only ones I installed. Sorry, I'm at work so I'm just typing most of this on my phone. I used Loot but Loot doesn't change the load order. I think that's why I'm confused. When stuff went wrong for me in Skyrim the game would still load, animations just wouldn't play. Don't use LOOT. Vortex has its own version integrated and it's sorting your mod plugins constantly based on that. But if you wanna mess with your plugin order on Vortex, you just go into plugins list and make a rule for "X to load after/before X".
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/23/2020 at 10:37 PM, redlantern said: is there a general rule for the load order of One Patch? i see the load order getting shorter for Vortex and no info on the removed mods. is it just load One patch after everything but before the Fixs and Patches/Resources? Support for One Patch has been declining and is now completely void from Themes. Hence it has been removed. There is now a new patch for Leito by @Tentacus to support several things. And most other animation packs would work without One Patch with the exception of Crazy which doesn't contain XMLs in itself and needs One Patch for Straight/Gay/Lesbian XMLs. So as of right now, Crazy works only for M+M animations until someone makes a patch for it for Straight and Lesbian like One Patch did. The thing about the load order would depend on when you install it. If you install it only after the older animations, you load it right after those. If you install it after all animations, you load it right after the older animations but before everything else. 1
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, NoJoker said: SCRAP IT, Indarello's patch requires his strap-on mod which is ANOTHER nightmare, requires users to transplant skeleton node in Nifskope if you are using CBBE, stupid headache to use. Not just that but he makes his own Theme tags (hence that stupid "remove theme tags" option at the end) and uses backwards ass morph values for males. Apparently, his mod is art and the natural state of a male's penis is erect. He's a man-child. "My mod is art" "This is what i like" <-- So everyone should do what you want instead of what's been set already by EVERY OTHER MODDER? No. Avoid anything from Indarello like its the fucking covid. 1
Saya Scarlett Posted July 1, 2020 Author Posted July 1, 2020 On 6/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, nitemares said: And no i can't follow the last 10 pages of contradictory steps on "install this, but not this, then delete this, then more this, then jump on a crowbar, then do this, but not that...." And that is why i tell everyone at the very start of the guide to GO INTO AAF DISCORD FOR ANY TROUBLESHOOTING.
tonicwalter Posted July 1, 2020 Posted July 1, 2020 Would it be possible to colorcode what's been changed since its last iteration?
Guest Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 So about The one patch to bang them all is that still needed are not I am redoing my game got most of the mods on the list download but don't see the one patch on there was woundering if it is still needed
FlamingNinja Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 9 hours ago, Zizzpa said: So about The one patch to bang them all is that still needed are not I am redoing my game got most of the mods on the list download but don't see the one patch on there was woundering if it is still needed the incompatibilities list mentions it, so you don't need it apparently.
FlamingNinja Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 meanwhile i'm having wonderful fun trying to figure out where i went wrong when adding the staged Leito's patch and Ulfberth's patch. something was causing AAF to hang on 30% when loading up. the Leito's patch wasn't causing it, so now gonna see if Leito's and Ulferth's causes it. update: Definitely including Ulferth's patch is causing me issues. Update 2: after finding an apparent requirement for UAP (Atomic Muscle) and installing it and reinstalling UAP, i still have issues with the patch. going to post on the forum page of UAP to see if anybody's got a solution. Log included of most recent run using QASmoke cell (was using a deathclaw and raider for animation tests on the PC.) AAFLog.UAP Full.log
Guest Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 3 hours ago, FlamingNinja said: meanwhile i'm having wonderful fun trying to figure out where i went wrong when adding the staged Leito's patch and Ulfberth's patch. something was causing AAF to hang on 30% when loading up. the Leito's patch wasn't causing it, so now gonna see if Leito's and Ulferth's causes it. update: Definitely including Ulferth's patch is causing me issues. Update 2: after finding an apparent requirement for UAP (Atomic Muscle) and installing it and reinstalling UAP, i still have issues with the patch. going to post on the forum page of UAP to see if anybody's got a solution. Log included of most recent run using QASmoke cell (was using a deathclaw and raider for animation tests on the PC.) AAFLog.UAP Full.log 108.09 kB · 1 download Ok thanks
FlamingNinja Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 in the end i just gave up with my issue and used the modder version of the Creatures Resource mod.
maddadicusrex Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 On 7/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, Saya_Scarlett said: Not just that but he makes his own Theme tags (hence that stupid "remove theme tags" option at the end) and uses backwards ass morph values for males. Apparently, his mod is art and the natural state of a male's penis is erect. He's a man-child. "My mod is art" "This is what i like" <-- So everyone should do what you want instead of what's been set already by EVERY OTHER MODDER? No. Avoid anything from Indarello like its the fucking covid. I have to say that you are letting your beef with Indarello affect your opinion of the worth of his mod. As much as your guide helped me get past AAF version 133 getting stuck at 30%, my AAF version 133 is working perfectly fine with Indarello's patch. no glitches, no crashes, no end of the world event. My males morph, squirt, deflate on command. AAF created all the new game issues by not leaving AAF alone and tinkering with stuff that no one actually sees as an ingame improvement. Now AAF 139 does not work for me using all the same parameters that are working now as we speak with AAF 133. Why, because he tinkered again. Why is that our fault, Indarello's fault, One Patch's fault? Modders picking winners and losers is not working well for us, the average gamer. 2
rjrc Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 I have spent 2 hours making tries with Tantacus / indarello / Saya_Scarlett guides. Installing from scratch, only body and bodyslide, and following guides step by step, last version of mods : - Tantacus Staged Fix works perfectly fine - Saya_Scarlett guide same thing - Indarello last version of his patch is stuck 30% and i just can't figure what is wrong. Previous version was ok though. So i gave up and with Cum Overlay i don't loose much (if any) Thank you Saya_Scarlett for making this guide and keeping it updated
maddadicusrex Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 2 minutes ago, rjrc said: I have spent 2 hours making tries with Tantacus / indarello / Saya_Scarlett guides. Installing from scratch, only body and bodyslide, and following guides step by step, last version of mods : - Tantacus Staged Fix works perfectly fine - Saya_Scarlett guide same thing - Indarello last version of his patch is stuck 30% and i just can't figure what is wrong. Previous version was ok though. So i gave up and with Cum Overlay i don't loose much (if any) Thank you Saya_Scarlett for making this guide and keeping it updated I could not get Indarello's current version to work with AAF 139, but everything works great with AAF 133. I do not know what is different between the 2 AAF versions, but it is the changes to AAF and not Indarello.
rjrc Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 i was not being critical to Indarello, just sharing my tries. You're right i'm using last version of AAF The modding community is small and i'm gratefull to all modders, including Indarello On previous version of indarello patch AFF was working but after loading screen i had to wait 6 seconds for AAF to get to 100%. Now with Saya and Tentacus AAF is immediately up so that setup seems more clean to me. 2
qasdf Posted July 3, 2020 Posted July 3, 2020 Thank you for the guide. It must be difficult to keep hitting a moving target. 1
Indarello Posted July 4, 2020 Posted July 4, 2020 3 hours ago, spectacularryu said: Trying to figure out what's seen as a "DoubleBed" to trigger the double bed animations. Is there a mod or am I slow and just not seeing the double bed in game? EDIT: Just to make sure I wasn't missing something, I tried out all the furniture pieces with "Double Bed" in their name. Still no dice, AAF doesn't pick them up when I scan for furniture to use in animations. You can find id's of doublebeds in furnituredata.xml 's in your data/aaf folder
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now