Saya Scarlett Posted July 23, 2020 Author Posted July 23, 2020 19 hours ago, (o)_(o) said: I had downloaded some animations required for sex from the list you've recommended My animations aren't working :< and followed the instructions and all but still no animations. the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing. 2
mashup47 Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 @Saya_Scarlett I'll take a copy of that address. Thanks
Saya Scarlett Posted July 23, 2020 Author Posted July 23, 2020 1 hour ago, mashup47 said: @Saya_Scarlett I'll take a copy of that address. Thanks Mhm, sure. It's already a direct link in the guide anyway ?
mashup47 Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 23 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said: Mhm, sure. It's already a direct link in the guide anyway ? Is if you read it!. But with a lot user's that never happens so I shall go forth and spread the word. ( Honestly I thought it was the same address as AAF... sorry ) 1
tolwrath Posted July 23, 2020 Posted July 23, 2020 I managed to get RaceCustomizer working with the rest of this guide's listed mods. Turns out RaceCustomizer redirects the normal npc/race skeletons to a folder called NPC inside of the CharacterAssets folder, so you'll need to create a folder called NPC inside of CharacterAssets and then copy the ZEX skeleton files into that new NPC folder (while also leaving them in the normal CharacterAssets folder).
Saya Scarlett Posted July 23, 2020 Author Posted July 23, 2020 12 minutes ago, tolwrath said: I managed to get RaceCustomizer working with the rest of this guide's listed mods. Turns out RaceCustomizer redirects the normal npc/race skeletons to a folder called NPC inside of the CharacterAssets folder, so you'll need to create a folder called NPC inside of CharacterAssets and then copy the ZEX skeleton files into that new NPC folder (while also leaving them in the normal CharacterAssets folder). Hence why it's on "Skip"/Scrap list. Most users wouldn't even figure that out or how to do it. Some stuff in that list can work but it's not plug&play at all. Guide's meant to be as simple and error/conflicts free as possible. 1
Saya Scarlett Posted July 23, 2020 Author Posted July 23, 2020 6 hours ago, mashup47 said: Is if you read it!. But with a lot user's that never happens so I shall go forth and spread the word. ( Honestly I thought it was the same address as AAF... sorry ) Sure, don't worry about it. You should see users in AAF Discord completely disregarding the troubleshooting help. It's maddening sometimes. ?
togan Posted July 25, 2020 Posted July 25, 2020 Hey there lovely lads and lasses of loverslab  I shouldn't really be complaining about my modded males in Fallout 4...currently my dick is the size of my forearm (in-game only, sighs)  As you can imagine, this causes issues with many of the sex animations.  Hoping for a fix, I currently have all the required files (from op post by Saya_Scarlett) installed except for UAP Ulfberth AAF Patch (thought it wasn't needed since I don't swing that way).  Could that missing patch be the culprit for my "cockup"   Thanks for any insight.  PPS. I had followed an out of date post to add AAF animations/patches and such, which may have caused issues with my game. Been clearing out some files to try and fix. No longer run Crazy animations or patches that are redundant or unnecessary.  -Togan
mashup47 Posted July 25, 2020 Posted July 25, 2020 11 hours ago, togan said: Hey there lovely lads and lasses of loverslab  I shouldn't really be complaining about my modded males in Fallout 4...currently my dick is the size of my forearm (in-game only, sighs)  As you can imagine, this causes issues with many of the sex animations.  Hoping for a fix, I currently have all the required files (from op post by Saya_Scarlett) installed except for UAP Ulfberth AAF Patch (thought it wasn't needed since I don't swing that way).  Could that missing patch be the culprit for my "cockup"   Thanks for any insight.  PPS. I had followed an out of date post to add AAF animations/patches and such, which may have caused issues with my game. Been clearing out some files to try and fix. No longer run Crazy animations or patches that are redundant or unnecessary.  -Togan Before installing the animation's you should really build your male body with the erection slider set to ZERO. Doing it now may cause a tiny issue depending on what mods you use but for the most part you should be alright to just rebuild the male body. but if the problem continues then yea check that you have all the needed XMLs. 2
AviaS Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 Did anyone have a broblem with "crazy breasts"? I have CBBE, ZAZ, CBP and MTM presets installed. But no matter options I choose, they jiggle with maximum jiggle strength.Â
Slorm Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 Just finished my vanilla playthrough which just had armour replacers and a few other utility mods (LooksMenu, MCM, F4SE etc.) so am looking now to put in some AAF mods for a new game and maybe some of the Depravity mods to add some content as well. I have two general questions as I don't know how forgiving FO4 is in comparison to Skyrim which can be very twitchy if not installed the right way. Â 1/ Am I correct in assuming that like Skyrim scripted mods are best added one or two at a time. Â 2/ Is it safe to add mods while still in Vault 111 or best left until that part is completed? Â Many thanks
Sicon3 Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 Not a clue what is happening here. I had a brand new fully working non AAF install with all the bodies setup already then followed this guide to add the animations and now i can't start a new game. I just get an infinite black screen and if i press any buttons it returns me to the main menu...
mashup47 Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 14 hours ago, Slorm said: Just finished my vanilla playthrough which just had armour replacers and a few other utility mods (LooksMenu, MCM, F4SE etc.) so am looking now to put in some AAF mods for a new game and maybe some of the Depravity mods to add some content as well. I have two general questions as I don't know how forgiving FO4 is in comparison to Skyrim which can be very twitchy if not installed the right way. Â 1/ Am I correct in assuming that like Skyrim scripted mods are best added one or two at a time. Â 2/ Is it safe to add mods while still in Vault 111 or best left until that part is completed? Â Many thanks There is a script limit 64kb in fallout. But lucky for you some bright spark Has cracked the script limit in fallout and made it 4x bigger check it out:Â Â https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340 . You should be all right to add mods if you have not left the vault yet.
mashup47 Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 10 hours ago, Sicon3 said: Not a clue what is happening here. I had a brand new fully working non AAF install with all the bodies setup already then followed this guide to add the animations and now i can't start a new game. I just get an infinite black screen and if i press any buttons it returns me to the main menu... Have you tried it with just AAF, AAF Theme's and One animation pack at the end of your list? Â also do check the Discord channel for help:Â Â https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .
Slorm Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 21 minutes ago, mashup47 said: There is a script limit 64kb in fallout. But lucky for you some bright spark Has cracked the script limit in fallout and made it 4x bigger check it out:Â Â https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340 . You should be all right to add mods if you have not left the vault yet. Many thanks for the link, it looks really useful. Â I've got everything working just having an issue with the flycam only working if movement keys are set to WASD (I normally use the arrow keys for moving around). I'm playing around with the F4SE custom control ini to see if that will fix it but if not I'll try an Autohotkey script
mashup47 Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 45 minutes ago, Slorm said: Many thanks for the link, it looks really useful.  I've got everything working just having an issue with the flycam only working if movement keys are set to WASD (I normally use the arrow keys for moving around). I'm playing around with the F4SE custom control ini to see if that will fix it but if not I'll try an Autohotkey script Have you tried looking in the AAF_Settings.ini ( Data/AAF/AAF_Settings.ini ) for changing the keys?    Â
Slorm Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 1 hour ago, mashup47 said: Have you tried looking in the AAF_Settings.ini ( Data/AAF/AAF_Settings.ini ) for changing the keys?     Yep I tried that but there's nothing there specific for this. I have got it sorted out though and posted the solution in the AAF Tech Support forum 1
trololo34 Posted July 30, 2020 Posted July 30, 2020 Are there any hotkeys to switch between animations of the same theme after it has started?
mashup47 Posted July 30, 2020 Posted July 30, 2020 2 hours ago, trololo34 said: Are there any hotkeys to switch between animations of the same theme after it has started? you can use the PageUp & PageDown Key's but You mite need to press the HomeKey first.
Einreicht Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 Hi, I'm just wondering. Is there a workaround for Animerace Nanako to work with AAF?  When I first tried it without many other mods it worked fine, but after adding more mods it stopped working, the body become black skin. I'm using Vortex at this point.  When I switched to MO2, it just didn't work form the very start.
mashup47 Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 1 hour ago, Einreicht said: Hi, I'm just wondering. Is there a workaround for Animerace Nanako to work with AAF?  When I first tried it without many other mods it worked fine, but after adding more mods it stopped working, the body become black skin. I'm using Vortex at this point.  When I switched to MO2, it just didn't work form the very start. I think you need to sort your mod list out first as it sounds like you have a texture conflict or at worse a mesh problem, But as for the patch the only one I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=692712 I'm am unsure if it still works or not.  (oops should note that you should read the whole post for any changes like a few posts down in the above link there is a second download for it ( https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=694162 )
Einreicht Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 1 hour ago, mashup47 said: I think you need to sort your mod list out first as it sounds like you have a texture conflict or at worse a mesh problem, But as for the patch the only one I know of is this one: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=692712 I'm am unsure if it still works or not.  (oops should note that you should read the whole post for any changes like a few posts down in the above link there is a second download for it ( https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=694162 ) I doubt there's such a conflict though, because on initial test I only got the following mods: - CBBE - Hair stuffs - Looksmenu - Race Customizer - Animerace Nanako - AAF - Atomic lust  And got black skin, Animerace face during the animations. When it's done it goes back to normal.  BTW, about the patch, I only need to put it in AAF folder?
mashup47 Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 48 minutes ago, Einreicht said: I doubt there's such a conflict though, because on initial test I only got the following mods: - CBBE - Hair stuffs - Looksmenu - Race Customizer - Animerace Nanako - AAF - Atomic lust  And got black skin, Animerace face during the animations. When it's done it goes back to normal.  BTW, about the patch, I only need to put it in AAF folder? That what it say's but as I stated before Not Sure it Still works. for best advice on patch's and other mods related to AAF go here: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .
Einreicht Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 31 minutes ago, mashup47 said: That what it say's but as I stated before Not Sure it Still works. for best advice on patch's and other mods related to AAF go here:Â https://discord.gg/B95qTEn . Tried to put it in, edited the xmls, no luck. Â As for the discord, after a bit of search it seems that the animerace mod is not really welcomed because of the messy structures or something haha. Â Thanks for the help anyway. 1
trololo34 Posted August 1, 2020 Posted August 1, 2020 On 7/31/2020 at 12:59 AM, mashup47 said: you can use the PageUp & PageDown Key's but You mite need to press the HomeKey first. Yes, I've been trying it before and apparently it works but it has huge input lag, like ~4 seconds (although I have SSD and no performance reducing mods). After instant switching in Skyrim it feels super slow.
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now