idkwhattoname Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 On 6/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, mircislav said: It's not "i have done everything i can" - you have to follow instructions Saya posted on the first page and everything will (and IS) working as should. Period. i have followed the instructions it is just not working
Silverwing800 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 2 hours ago, idkwhattoname said: i have followed the instructions it is just not working Same. I have yet to get it to work. MO2 wont verify that the downloads are legit, so it wont allow me to activate/install them. Vortex wont even run for me. and Its not like I am running a potato computer. Ryzen 5 3600 CPU 32GB DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw memory 1TB M.2 2280 SSD Geforce RTX 3050 8GB GPU From 25+Years of experience, if my computer can run AutoCad Pro with 3D Rendering on a pair of old 27 Inch Dell 90 Degree Side Turn Monitors, then it can run this, but something about the programming has changed, or is being red flagged.
Sgt. Marge Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 (edited) 19 minutes ago, Silverwing800 said: Same. I have yet to get it to work. MO2 wont verify that the downloads are legit, so it wont allow me to activate/install them. Vortex wont even run for me. and Its not like I am running a potato computer. Ryzen 5 3600 CPU 32GB DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw memory 1TB M.2 2280 SSD Geforce RTX 3050 8GB GPU From 25+Years of experience, if my computer can run AutoCad Pro with 3D Rendering on a pair of old 27 Inch Dell 90 Degree Side Turn Monitors, then it can run this, but something about the programming has changed, or is being red flagged. Please explain what you mean by "wont verify that the downloads are legit"? When installing a mod that isn't from the nexus, the archive file is downloaded via the web browser and installed using the mod manager's installation process. In the case of MO2, you can press File and then Install Mod. Or even drag the archive into the left side of the mod manager to start the install. Vortex has a similar install process and a place to drag archive files into. If something is happening during the download process that is corrupting the archive files, perhaps an overzealous antivirus software, that could cause an install to fail. But I'm not sure where exactly in this process you are facing the challenge. As I've mentioned previously in this thread we provide more direct support on the AAF discord server so if you continue to run into a problem that the guide or even watching tutorials about the mod manager can't get you passed, then I would suggest joining the discord. As for your previous post, the main problem with using Nexus Mod Manager is that you can't easily manage file conflicts and so we don't support that mod manager. At least Vortex has its "Rules" and MO2 has the left pane with conflict column to easily deal with this. Cheers Edited June 29, 2023 by Sgt. Marge
AAAA76 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 I'm guessing there's no way to add the AnimeRace mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39165
Sgt. Marge Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 4 minutes ago, AAAA76 said: I'm guessing there's no way to add the AnimeRace mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39165 A few of the AAF mods actively block that one. And we do not support using it with AAF on the Discord either.
AAAA76 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 (edited) 28 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said: A few of the AAF mods actively block that one. And we do not support using it with AAF on the Discord either. Damn, I'm guessing there isn't a mod that does something similar but doesn't break AAF? If not, is there anyone making some kind of compatibility mod/patch? I remember seeing this mod that supposedly could work but doesn't have a fully functional CBBE version. Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. Edited June 30, 2023 by AAAA76
Sgt. Marge Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 58 minutes ago, AAAA76 said: Damn, I'm guessing there isn't a mod that does something similar but doesn't break AAF? If not, is there anyone making some kind of compatibility mod/patch? I remember seeing this mod that supposedly could work but doesn't have a fully functional CBBE version. Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. The main issue with the anime race mods is that people can use it to make characters that look underage, so this is the main driver behind not supporting it.
AAAA76 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 (edited) 30 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said: The main issue with the anime race mods is that people can use it to make characters that look underage, so this is the main driver behind not supporting it. Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I just wanted to have an anime face for my character but that's fair. Is there anything that can just give my character an anime face or am I out of luck? Edited June 30, 2023 by AAAA76
Kaifox Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 hello, very veeery dumb question but im too deeep in mods to not to ask, my males are getting waaay to obese when undressed, npcs not player, i dunnno what mod i did but trying a wayy too litle mod load they are not fat, im using bodytalk3 but if anyone know a mod that its making males to be fat pleaseeeee let me know
www1271123530 Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 Why is it that after I use this module, my OCBPC's chest physical effect is gone, but Animated Fannies can work normally, OCBPC and Animated Fannies can only choose one, and one of them can't work normally,Excuse me, how can a big boss solve this problem?
vaultbait Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 5 hours ago, Dasafox said: hello, very veeery dumb question but im too deeep in mods to not to ask, my males are getting waaay to obese when undressed, npcs not player, i dunnno what mod i did but trying a wayy too litle mod load they are not fat, im using bodytalk3 but if anyone know a mod that its making males to be fat pleaseeeee let me know LooksMenu has a feature called BodyGen which randomizes the body shape of NPCs. You've probably installed the example BodyGen configuration in the ZeX-ZBG mod. You can either adjust that example BodyGen configuration to suit your body shape preferences (see the LooksMenu mod page for details on the configuration file format for its BodyGen feature), or you can stop the BodyGen configs for males from being used by disabling the ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp plugin in your mod manager. The reason you're seeing their body shape change when they get naked is because either you're missing replacers for their outfits or you did not build the outfits with morphs enabled in BodySlide.
vaultbait Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 16 minutes ago, www1271123530 said: Why is it that after I use this module, my OCBPC's chest physical effect is gone, but Animated Fannies can work normally, OCBPC and Animated Fannies can only choose one, and one of them can't work normally,Excuse me, how can a big boss solve this problem? Please clarify what you mean by "this module" since you're posting in the support topic for a curated list of mods, not any one particular mod. Also it looks like you posted the exact same question in the Animated Fannies support topic. Please avoid asking a question in multiple topics, since it can result in a lot of duplication of work for people answering these questions. I don't use CBBE, but the Animated Fannies support topic includes advice on building for the combination of Animated Fannies and OCBP(C), indicating they are expected to work together. Make doubly sure you've followed those recommendations.
lee3310 Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, vaultbait said: Please clarify what you mean by "this module" since you're posting in the support topic for a curated list of mods, not any one particular mod. Also it looks like you posted the exact same question in the Animated Fannies support topic. Please avoid asking a question in multiple topics, since it can result in a lot of duplication of work for people answering these questions. I don't use CBBE, but the Animated Fannies support topic includes advice on building for the combination of Animated Fannies and OCBP(C), indicating they are expected to work together. Make doubly sure you've followed those recommendations. I took a look at that mod a while back and IIRC, the opening is based on nodes distance handled in papyrus so no conflict with OCBPC. Edited July 1, 2023 by lee3310
Gekofin Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 Can anyone help me with creature erections not working all the time. I've tested deathclaw and dogmeat. I flick through the animations and they very rarely show up.
vaultbait Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 20 minutes ago, Gekofin said: Can anyone help me with creature erections not working all the time. I've tested deathclaw and dogmeat. I flick through the animations and they very rarely show up. You're using either UAP or Creature Resources, right? Is anything else you've installed overwriting files from whichever of those you have? And what version of AAF do you have installed?
Gekofin Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 11 minutes ago, vaultbait said: You're using either UAP or Creature Resources, right? Is anything else you've installed overwriting files from whichever of those you have? And what version of AAF do you have installed? AAF 166-0 Beta, and yes UAP with it overriding everything.
www1271123530 Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 10 hours ago, vaultbait said: Please clarify what you mean by "this module" since you're posting in the support topic for a curated list of mods, not any one particular mod. Also it looks like you posted the exact same question in the Animated Fannies support topic. Please avoid asking a question in multiple topics, since it can result in a lot of duplication of work for people answering these questions. I don't use CBBE, but the Animated Fannies support topic includes advice on building for the combination of Animated Fannies and OCBP(C), indicating they are expected to work together. Make doubly sure you've followed those recommendations. Hello, this module refers to Animated Fannies. What I want to ask is why it can't be shared with OCBPC chest physics. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear before.
vaultbait Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 1 hour ago, www1271123530 said: Hello, this module refers to Animated Fannies. What I want to ask is why it can't be shared with OCBPC chest physics. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear before. Per the rest of my previous reply, it looks like other users are combining them successfully. Revisit the posts on the last few pages of the Animated Fannies support topic where they mention which one of the three provided bodies you should be building in BodySlide.
Grodeg Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 Hello everyone, my question is simple, the only problem i encounter is that i'm not able to play the stage or sequence, even with the patch install, is there a way to play it?
Sgt. Marge Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 35 minutes ago, Grodeg said: Hello everyone, my question is simple, the only problem i encounter is that i'm not able to play the stage or sequence, even with the patch install, is there a way to play it? If you've already double checked everything in the guide requirements, and have the Fallout4custom.ini file edit correctly done according to how it needs to be completed depending on if you use Vortex or Mod Organizer 2, try testing in a new game. If that doesn't work, please join the AAF discord for assistance. I recently wrote up a helper post here you can read through and see if that helps as well.
ricardokizua6996 Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 On 2/27/2020 at 3:49 AM, Saya Scarlett said: º
Sgt. Marge Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 3 hours ago, ricardokizua6996 said: Welcome to LoversLab. I think you forgot to put any content in that post. Next time what you want to do is use the keys on your keyboard to type in a message into the text input field prior to hitting "Submit Reply". Since it is your first post on the forum, perhaps you forgot to do that part. You can even do cool stuff like making a whole ass sentence be big and colorful! 1
idkwhattoname Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 i got it working somehow don't know what i did to fix it but it works now
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now