Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 29/September/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

There is some limited support in FG for animating female holes opening and closing, but it's not tied to collision physics. Some animators keyframe the opening and closing to time it to the partner's movements, which is reasonably effective. It has to be specifically designed into the animations though, so not all of them do.

 

As far as I know, CBBE has no "vagina bones" nor "anus bones" to support morphing the holes open and closed.

Thanks. I just try FG and the opening and closing hole feature in some animations is actually quite good. In fact it looks more accurate and less clipping happen than the CBPC and HDT smp stuff in Skyrim.

Posted

 I got this issue, the body keeps morphing in and out of of the base value as I change any value in the sliders, this has been happening for a while now - but now that I'm trying to play with AAF it's getting really annoying, it happens during animations, keeps morphing back and forward.

 

 Has this happened before to anyone? I'm still troubleshooting but it's getting tiresome.

Posted
21 minutes ago, MercenaryScars said:

 I got this issue, the body keeps morphing in and out of of the base value as I change any value in the sliders, this has been happening for a while now - but now that I'm trying to play with AAF it's getting really annoying, it happens during animations, keeps morphing back and forward.

 

 Has this happened before to anyone? I'm still troubleshooting but it's getting tiresome.

 

The most common reason you're likely to see this is if you're using LooksMenu's BodyGen feature and have it configured to set body shapes for all NPCs. The way AAF works, in order to have the flycam working in scenes which involve the player character, AAF spawns a body double and uses that because the actual player character is tied to the camera. Since the player character you see in the animation is technically a new NPC instead, BodyGen will act on it and set new body morphs. AAF tries to copy the player's morphs to the double, but can race with BodyGen. I've found it's best to add a BodyGen morphs entry specifically for AAF's player body double (I set it to a zero-sliders template).

 

It's also possible other mods that change NPC body shapes could have similar interactions with the double.

Posted
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

 

The most common reason you're likely to see this is if you're using LooksMenu's BodyGen feature and have it configured to set body shapes for all NPCs. The way AAF works, in order to have the flycam working in scenes which involve the player character, AAF spawns a body double and uses that because the actual player character is tied to the camera. Since the player character you see in the animation is technically a new NPC instead, BodyGen will act on it and set new body morphs. AAF tries to copy the player's morphs to the double, but can race with BodyGen. I've found it's best to add a BodyGen morphs entry specifically for AAF's player body double (I set it to a zero-sliders template).

 

It's also possible other mods that change NPC body shapes could have similar interactions with the double.

 That did it, thank you. Last thing I needed to do in a long list to start using AAF, though I think I just managed to find a new one...

 Are there any mods that change animated fannies's pussy texture? I can't use the texture that comes with it because Ida's CBBE textures overwrites it (and the textures that come with it are ugly) - I'm using the 3BBB version, if that changes anything.

Posted
3 minutes ago, MercenaryScars said:

 That did it, thank you. Last thing I needed to do in a long list to start using AAF, though I think I just managed to find a new one...

 Are there any mods that change animated fannies's pussy texture? I can't use the texture that comes with it because Ida's CBBE textures overwrites it (and the textures that come with it are ugly) - I'm using the 3BBB version, if that changes anything.

 

That's one of the main reasons Fusion Girl exists. It has a texture mapping from some otherwise unused space in the texture for the skin inside the holes. Related, it adds extra "bones" so that opening and closing of the holes can be animated. It's also 3BBB by default.

Posted

any idea why male body would be invisible? hands invisible when using apparel. bt3 through vortex. everything female works fine, nothing male works at all. cant figure it out for the life of me and im losing my fucking mind

Posted
58 minutes ago, jcasealways said:

any idea why male body would be invisible? hands invisible when using apparel. bt3 through vortex. everything female works fine, nothing male works at all. cant figure it out for the life of me and im losing my fucking mind

 

Build the nude male body with your chosen preset in BodySlide. If memory serves, there's something wrong with the prebuilt one included in the BT3 archive, and so it ends up not rendering.

Posted

built it in bodyslide, goes to the correct assets folder for vortex and steam files but still invisible in game..tried switching to a few dif male bodies thinking it was bt3 but nothing..always invisible i cannot for the life of me figure it out and its driving me fucking insane

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, jcasealways said:

built it in bodyslide, goes to the correct assets folder for vortex and steam files but still invisible in game..tried switching to a few dif male bodies thinking it was bt3 but nothing..always invisible i cannot for the life of me figure it out and its driving me fucking insane

 

Feel free to join the AAF Discord linked on the first page of this thread if you need a deep dive on this, and start with posting a GFV to the General NSFW channel there. 

 

If you tried different body mods, i.e. switched between BT3 and Atomic Muscle 1.5.4 and still have a problem with missing body parts it could point to a problem with the outfit this character is wearing.  But certainly more details would be needed, like screen shots of the problem itself, exactly what conditions manifest it (fully nude?  certain clothing?) and failing that it would be time to look at any other mods which impact the path of the male body ( Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets ).  Hands are a separate file, for example, called MaleHands.nif.  If you were simply missing a texture, then the hands would be there but pink, and I've seen that when using "Unique Player" due to not having all the files where they should be.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
Posted

appreciate the input and yeah idk its driving me insane ive only been modding a few years and am coming back to fo4 and everything else is fine. aaf, cbbe, etc. jsut male body (player) is nonexistent. when apparel removed jsut a floating head and with apparel missing hands i keep going through the motions and idk

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, jcasealways said:

appreciate the input and yeah idk its driving me insane ive only been modding a few years and am coming back to fo4 and everything else is fine. aaf, cbbe, etc. jsut male body (player) is nonexistent. when apparel removed jsut a floating head and with apparel missing hands i keep going through the motions and idk

 

Have you tried testing in a new game?  It is starting to sound like your malebody.nif file is corrupt or something.  You haven't installed anything directly to the data folder or anything? 

You sure you aren't using something like Unique Player and forgot to copy the meshes in?  image.png.4161aa34d053f5d2d4c1545941d7f4db.png

Edited by Sgt. Marge
Posted

yeah im trying to start a new game and when it kept failing tried going back to an older save. invisible in both, male body just wont load. i had the knee fix but removed it when i found out it was redundant.
using zex v6 maybe i should try gss? i didnt think the skeleton would fuck with the skin meshs like that

Posted
1 minute ago, jcasealways said:

yeah im trying to start a new game and when it kept failing tried going back to an older save. invisible in both, male body just wont load. i had the knee fix but removed it when i found out it was redundant.
using zex v6 maybe i should try gss? i didnt think the skeleton would fuck with the skin meshs like that

 

Just to be clear, GSS was the old way of using Knee Fix.  You should use Discrete Female Skeleton if you are going to use that.  I edited my original post a minute ago because I was confusing myself, check my edit.  If that doesn't help either then you should probably hit us up on the discord.

And if you are having trouble starting a new game because of infinite loading screen, you may have missed in the guide where it says to hit enter a few times.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, jcasealways said:

not using dfs but ill try that
no issue playing other than the invisible male body lol
player only btw npc males have bodies

 

I don't know if you saw my earlier edit but are you absolutely sure you are not using this mod Unique Player or a variation of Unique Player?  Because it can absolutely cause a floating head for male player character only whereas NPC's are fine.

 

image.png.827414078bcb74d7dfa4a0adf9efbd94.png

Edited by Sgt. Marge
Posted

100% sure. i tried dfs but no luck. i think im going to try that unique player mod tho i cant figure this out everything is on the correct path i appreciate your help

Posted

I encountered an issue where the animation doesn't start. Initially, I suspected it was due to Violate, but I realized that even with Sex Em Up, the animation still doesn't work. The problem occurs when the PC interacts with another character using a hotkey and selects the option "having sex". However, the characters do not perform any actions as expected.

I have followed all the instructions in the article diligently and have not encountered any error messages.

 

Everything functions perfectly with the 1.10.138 version, but not with 1.10.163. I made sure to set up everything individually, as expected. Two version of Fallout 4 are installed in my system. What should I check?

Posted
1 hour ago, wolfang8 said:

I encountered an issue where the animation doesn't start. Initially, I suspected it was due to Violate, but I realized that even with Sex Em Up, the animation still doesn't work. The problem occurs when the PC interacts with another character using a hotkey and selects the option "having sex". However, the characters do not perform any actions as expected.

I have followed all the instructions in the article diligently and have not encountered any error messages.

 

Everything functions perfectly with the 1.10.138 version, but not with 1.10.163. I made sure to set up everything individually, as expected. Two version of Fallout 4 are installed in my system. What should I check?

 

Use the latest available version of Fallout 4, F4SE and AAF. Ask for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the beginning of this manual tells you.

Posted
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

Use the latest available version of Fallout 4, F4SE and AAF. Ask for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the beginning of this manual tells you.

Hi, Vaultbait.

Ye, I updated everything as latest versions for 1.10.163 version. Need to check out Discord. Thx, every time!

Posted

I just figured out what was preventing the animation from playing. It was FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1. Since I rolled back it to version 1.0, everything works fine.

Posted
7 hours ago, Joseph Noyb said:

why arent there any collections?

 

Collections of what?

 

If you mean like Wabbajack lists integrating adult mods from LL, there certainly are some floating around, but many of the mod maintainers here (myself included) don't want to have to support random old versions of mods, so tend to discourage that sort of thing. Also, lots of us are rather turned off by the (unfortunately increasingly common) practice where an opportunist with limited technical skill hackishly bundles our mods up into a list and then sells that, making money off our work while we're trying to provide it for free to the community at large, and driving their customers to ask us for help with things we've already fixed or which are bugs introduced through the laziness/incompetence of the list supplier.

Posted
23 minutes ago, vaze234 said:

Hey, you think it might be possible in the future to replace Vioxsis' Strap-On's with this version on nexus?

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71575

 

It's "StrapOn Dildos (CBBE-TWB-2K)" by Straw.

 

Per the discussion on its forum, first it would need someone to add bones for morphing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...