Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 29/September/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, BugattiWidow said:

Hello. Why all characters without d*cks? How to resolve this problem? Animations works but this bug makes everything looks bad

 

Odds are you missed something in the manual, since it's not like that for the rest of us. If you get stuck, seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual recommends.

Posted
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

 

Odds are you missed something in the manual, since it's not like that for the rest of us. If you get stuck, seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual recommends.

I've tried all the options, downloaded different versions, updates of mods and still don't have it. Could it be related to a specific version of the game? Maybe need an older game update? As I understand it, a mod called AAF is responsible for this? For example I downloaded LooksMenu 1.6.18, here in the post it was stated that version 1.6.20 breaks erections. This did not solve the problem, I download old version and 0 changes... And yes, I noticed that when installing the mod [FO4] [AAF] Themes 210819.0 there is a choice with whom you can make sex, I chose everything and it seems like I can't do with the robot like Mr. Handy. Maybe this mod not work and this is the main reason? But why it not works I can't understand... Here's what I installed: 1. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0, 2. f4se_0_06_23, 3. FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b, 4. Src-LLFP-v46-20230716, 5. ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5, 6. LooksMenu v1-6-18, 7. AAF Beta 161.1, 8. Unlimited Companion Framework, 9. BodySlide and Outfit Studio. 

Posted
28 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

I've tried all the options, downloaded different versions, updates of mods and still don't have it. Could it be related to a specific version of the game? Maybe need an older game update? As I understand it, a mod called AAF is responsible for this? For example I downloaded LooksMenu 1.6.18, here in the post it was stated that version 1.6.20 breaks erections. This did not solve the problem, I download old version and 0 changes... And yes, I noticed that when installing the mod [FO4] [AAF] Themes 210819.0 there is a choice with whom you can make sex, I chose everything and it seems like I can't do with the robot like Mr. Handy. Maybe this mod not work and this is the main reason? But why it not works I can't understand... Here's what I installed: 1. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0, 2. f4se_0_06_23, 3. FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b, 4. Src-LLFP-v46-20230716, 5. ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5, 6. LooksMenu v1-6-18, 7. AAF Beta 161.1, 8. Unlimited Companion Framework, 9. BodySlide and Outfit Studio. 

 

What male body replacer did you install? Without one, men won't be naked and won't have a penis.

 

Also why such an ancient version of AAF? 161.1 is 2.5 years old now, you probably downloaded the last old version from Nexus mods before it moved to Moddingham. Try going back through the manual again reading more carefully, and if you still can't figure it out seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual recommends.

Posted
15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

What male body replacer did you install? Without one, men won't be naked and won't have a penis.

 

Also why such an ancient version of AAF? 161.1 is 2.5 years old now, you probably downloaded the last old version from Nexus mods before it moved to Moddingham. Try going back through the manual again reading more carefully, and if you still can't figure it out seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual recommends.

I'm playing as woman. In the animations, everyone is naked but the male does not have a penis. How do I download the latest AAF version? Yes, I downloaded it from nexus. Now I went to the Moddingham page but there is no download link, instead there is - "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post".

Posted
9 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

I'm playing as woman. In the animations, everyone is naked but the male does not have a penis. How do I download the latest AAF version? Yes, I downloaded it from nexus. Now I went to the Moddingham page but there is no download link, instead there is - "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post".

I got access to the file, I had to register on the site. I installed a new AAF_V171-0_beta file but still empty...

Posted
1 hour ago, BugattiWidow said:

I'm playing as woman. In the animations, everyone is naked but the male does not have a penis.

 

You'll still need a male body replacer (BodyTalk, Atomic Muscle, etc) if there are going to be men in animations. This is explained in the manual:

 

Quote

Bodies - (REQUIRED) Pick only one per gender.

 

8ºa Atomic Muscle Legacy v1.5.4 (Install the Texture requirements listed in its description.)

8ºb BodyTalk (Regarding BodyTalk3 physics related crashes, follow this link.)

 

9ºa CBBE (If you insist on using CBBE/3BBB+CBBE KneeFix, use DFS)

9ºb Fusion Girl

 

Perhaps you misread, that's saying you need to install and build body replacers for both genders, just don't install more than one for each gender (install only one male body replacer and only one female body replacer).

Posted
31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

You'll still need a male body replacer (BodyTalk, Atomic Muscle, etc) if there are going to be men in animations. This is explained in the manual:

 

 

Perhaps you misread, that's saying you need to install and build body replacers for both genders, just don't install more than one for each gender (install only one male body replacer and only one female body replacer).

Thank you! I miss this file. Now it works! There is one more thing. The knees of their texture have some kind of shape, as if they were glued to each other. Is there a mod that solves this problem?

Posted

About 

3º LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED)

(Latest version 1.6.20 breaks erections. DON'T press C during character creation/LooksMenu to remove clothes. Undress after vault, 'slm 14' in console.)

You can open console, then click on your character and enter "unequipall". Character will be undressed and you can manipulate sliders. After exiting character creation menu you will be dressed. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Stonewall79 said:

About 

3º LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED)

(Latest version 1.6.20 breaks erections. DON'T press C during character creation/LooksMenu to remove clothes. Undress after vault, 'slm 14' in console.)

You can open console, then click on your character and enter "unequipall". Character will be undressed and you can manipulate sliders. After exiting character creation menu you will be dressed. 

 

That'd work, sure.

A lot of people play Survival though.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
Posted
11 hours ago, BugattiWidow said:

Thank you! I miss this file. Now it works! There is one more thing. The knees of their texture have some kind of shape, as if they were glued to each other. Is there a mod that solves this problem?

 

That all depends on the choices you made. Are you talking about knees on men, on women, or on both? Which male and female body replacer did you install and build? Do you see it happen everywhere or only in animations?

Posted
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

That all depends on the choices you made. Are you talking about knees on men, on women, or on both? Which male and female body replacer did you install and build? Do you see it happen everywhere or only in animations?

I use CBBE for woman and knees looks broken only in animations

Posted
21 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

I use CBBE for woman and knees looks broken only in animations

 

Yes, so you have a couple of options. You can either use Fusion Girl instead of CBBE, or you can use the CBBE Knee Fix (but if you do, you'll also need the Discrete Female Skeletons mod so that it doesn't break your male bodies, as alluded to in part 9a of the manual).

Posted
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

 

Yes, so you have a couple of options. You can either use Fusion Girl instead of CBBE, or you can use the CBBE Knee Fix (but if you do, you'll also need the Discrete Female Skeletons mod so that it doesn't break your male bodies, as alluded to in part 9a of the manual).

I download ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Discrete Female Skeleton. This not help 

Posted
2 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

I download ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Discrete Female Skeleton. This not help 

Maybe this is due to the fact that I have a non-standard body that changed in shape when I make character on start of the game

Posted
55 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

I download ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Discrete Female Skeleton. This not help 

 

But did you install CBBE Knee Fix too?

Posted
5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

But did you install CBBE Knee Fix too?

I finally figured out how to solve this problem. It was necessary to download in addition to CBBE new ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton and Discrete Female Skeleton. Now all looks amazing!

Posted (edited)

I hope this helps someone. Here are all the mods to make work animations properly: 1. AAF_V171-0_beta, 2. AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0, 3. AAF-Creature-Resources. 4. BodySlide and Outfit Studio, 5. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer, 6. Discrete Female Skeleton, 7. FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b, 8. Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE, 9. Src-LLFP-v46, 10. Staged Leito plus_1.0.7_Fixed, 11. Unlimited Companion Framework, 12. Zex - Zaz Extended Skeleton. 13. BodyTalk, 14. LooksMenu v1-6-18

Edited by BugattiWidow
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, BugattiWidow said:

Hello again. How to solve this bug or lack of texture?

 

A lot of people spend an inordinate amount of time trying to eliminate neck (and to a lesser extent, wrist and headrear) seams. Some body skin creators recommend (or even ship their own) specific face textures in order to minimize these issues, and may also document that you're expected to pick a particular facial skin type in LooksMenu (youthful vs adult vs wrinkled vs ...).

 

The underlying issue is that the game engine uses completely separate systems for illuminating the body and face meshes, so even if you eventually get it looking right, you walk into another room or outside and suddenly it looks terrible again. Also the scaling of the textures is wildly different, so even if you get the color and tint to mostly match, the noise and normals are still very hard to match up between those vastly different scales.

 

I don't mean to sound like it's futile to experiment with getting it look right, just don't expect it to be perfect.

Edited by vaultbait
Posted
12 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

Is it important for me to use only version 1.2.8 of SavageCabbage animations or can i use the latest 1.3.0 version and the guide just wasn't updated to mention it?


1.3

 

Saya forgot to update it.

Posted
12 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

Is it important for me to use only version 1.2.8 of SavageCabbage animations or can i use the latest 1.3.0 version and the guide just wasn't updated to mention it?

 

The Manual recommends UAP, which hasn't been updated for SC 1.3.0 yet, so if you use UAP with SC 1.3.0 you'll end up seeing some unstaged (non-sequential) animations, missing position trees (where you get to use the keyboard to "choose your own adventure" and advance between different decision points in a scene), and some lack of parity between M+F and M+M animations UAP normally adds. You may also be missing conversion from penis morphs to penis equipmentset for newer animations, I don't recall how far along that migration has gotten (I don't use UAP personally, so most of this is gleaned from reading the changelogs and related discussions).

Posted
11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

The Manual recommends UAP, which hasn't been updated for SC 1.3.0 yet, so if you use UAP with SC 1.3.0 you'll end up seeing some unstaged (non-sequential) animations, missing position trees (where you get to use the keyboard to "choose your own adventure" and advance between different decision points in a scene), and some lack of parity between M+F and M+M animations UAP normally adds. You may also be missing conversion from penis morphs to penis equipmentset for newer animations, I don't recall how far along that migration has gotten (I don't use UAP personally, so most of this is gleaned from reading the changelogs and related discussions).


Good to know

Posted
11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

The Manual recommends UAP, which hasn't been updated for SC 1.3.0 yet, so if you use UAP with SC 1.3.0 you'll end up seeing some unstaged (non-sequential) animations, missing position trees (where you get to use the keyboard to "choose your own adventure" and advance between different decision points in a scene), and some lack of parity between M+F and M+M animations UAP normally adds. You may also be missing conversion from penis morphs to penis equipmentset for newer animations, I don't recall how far along that migration has gotten (I don't use UAP personally, so most of this is gleaned from reading the changelogs and related discussions).

Ah, i see, i'll stick with 1.2.8 then

I honestly don't know enough about latest AAF modding, so i don't know which are the alternatives to UAP, i'm just following the guide

Would i have any troubles using this mod here as well?
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24760-sam-enhanced-animations/

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

Ah, i see, i'll stick with 1.2.8 then

I honestly don't know enough about latest AAF modding, so i don't know which are the alternatives to UAP, i'm just following the guide

Would i have any troubles using this mod here as well?
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24760-sam-enhanced-animations/


Iirc, ... right recently i tested it in game (Not yet with fixed 1.3.3). I know its mostly focused on leito's animations. Many errors with missing positions in aaf log ... Except that the animations (FF) that auto equips strap ons are not properly set. Most part was clipping. And that was a 'fix' under the download section. strap on with zex bones...

I made my own fix and some SC FF patch. just today.

 

Edited by EngineGaming

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...